• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Back on topic :wink2:

Woke this morning to fog (fog!), then rain and drizzle all day, but now (7:40 pm) rain lashing against window and very windy.

Obviously not up to Gustav standards though.

I didn't think you did cold in California :roftl:

well weve been (or i have been) in the 100's for a while and today is in the 60's it was a sudden change

but in the winter i got to the 20s. but we were used to it at that point. lol (where i live) but my other house is up in the mountains. its lovely

i love the cold, it was just a sudden change

well weve been (or i have been) in the 100's for a while and today is in the 60's it was a sudden change

but in the winter i got to the 20s. but we were used to it at that point. lol (where i live) but my other house is up in the mountains. its lovely

i love the cold, it was just a sudden change

We're used to quick changes in Britain. Yesterday was sunny, the temperature was in the 80s - very humid :sweatdrop: - today cold and wet :thumbdown:

o im sorry!!!

i wish it was wet here!! uggg

http://www.sailor-games.com/FortuneT/hands.html

i just did this :P

I was quite into palmistry when I was younger - but the interesting thing is (now that I'm very old) I have seen the lines on my hands change over time. So I wonder how accurate a reading can ever be. :blink:

I was quite into palmistry when I was younger - but the interesting thing is (now that I'm very old) I have seen the lines on my hands change over time. So I wonder how accurate a reading can ever be. :blink:

i get bored and look it up. but i read that it will sometimes change overtime, like if you go threw something tramatizing. idk lol

i get bored and look it up. but i read that it will sometimes change overtime, like if you go threw something tramatizing. idk lol

I think the lines change when you do different work and use your hands differently - they are just folds where your hands bend, after all.:wink2:

I cannot believe this weather :shocked:

I've had 2 weeks in Egypt without burning, yet one day in Sussex yesterday and I'm as red as a boiled lobster! And today I've driven the length of the country in rain all the way!

ya same here

how are you in relationship to the storm>

Well we have TWO at the moment one on each side of us..... Gustav to the left that is bringing us rain andwinds and tornado warnings..... and to the right of us there is HANNAH..... and she may be a DIRECT threat.... we will know more tomorrow :blink:

there's a severe storm warning here---it's even saying to stay away from windows. :boxed:

the wind is so strong too! It was practically blowing me off the road as I was driving home. =/

awww im sorry

where do u live?

Well we have TWO at the moment one on each side of us..... Gustav to the left that is bringing us rain andwinds and tornado warnings..... and to the right of us there is HANNAH..... and she may be a DIRECT threat.... we will know more tomorrow :blink:

o im sorry! STAY SAFE!!! PLZ!