The Most Marvellous Mika Mail

Petra

YAY!!

My parcel from Aga finally turned up- I think she mailed it about 3 months ago! It was fantastic- I will try and post some pics later, but my kids have already attacked it so it is not complete anymore! It will take a while to chew through all the goodies......

I wonder how long till she gets mine??

:blink:

Oh dear...

It probably will get here by my birthday! :shocked:

I was kidding when I said it... but I think it really will happen!

Thank you! *gives Tanya the cricket bat and points in the direction of the postie*

They can't do that!!!

I know they don't do it in Orange... maybe its a Victorian thing :naughty:...

Anyways, I best be off to bed... night!

*runs off to knee cap your postie*

They're not supposed to...and I complained and they told him not too....and he ignored them anyways!

Well, Victorian's are a tad strange....and proud to be so!

What you need to ask yourself, dearie, is do I know where you live? :poke:

I wuv you Silver :huglove::naughty:

I do :das:

:shocked:....dang, I forgot about that!

Damn... I wish I hadn't said that then! :naughty:

Nice Birthday pressie though...

hahahahahaah

guuyyyssss!!!! where the hell do you get boxes from? :hair:

(except for the post-office... i'm avoiding those...)

I get em at the supermarket!

I'm using the one I got from musicfreak... the one I sent to Biekje was from the post office...

And I'm using yours for my next MM!:thumb_yello:

i reused a box that i got my computer speakers in :roftl:

try your supermarket but i think other than that the only answer is the post office boxes...:thumbdown:

goes to check the supermarket for the 4th time :naughty:they'll probably kill me... :roftl:

YAY!!

My parcel from Aga finally turned up- I think she mailed it about 3 months ago! It was fantastic- I will try and post some pics later, but my kids have already attacked it so it is not complete anymore! It will take a while to chew through all the goodies......

I wonder how long till she gets mine??

Oooh! Awesome!

I can't wait for the photos:thumb_yello:

i am using a shoebox.

a self-decorated one of course.

i was thinking about this too... :naughty:thanks!

why you don't want the post office ones?

'cause they're expensive, heavy and huge :thumbdown:

i was thinking about this too... :naughty:thanks!

'cause they're expensive, heavy and huge :thumbdown:

oh i see, i used a self decorated box too. and i hope silver won't reuse it to send another MM:sneaky2:

i even used her favourite colour:bleh:

oh i see, i used a self decorated box too. and i hope silver won't reuse it to send another MM:sneaky2:

i even used her favourite colour:bleh:

she'll just take off the design and reuse the simple box :naughty:

hey Ruxi! i don't know why it didn't work out for us to be partners...(i think i was offline for too long) but maybe next time! :punk:

hey :)

yes.. i left for some time and when i came back i found out late that you wanted to be my MM partner...and then you left... but it's ok ;) maybe next time :naughty:

hey :)

yes.. i left for some time and when i came back i found out late that you wanted to be my MM partner...and then you left... but it's ok ;) maybe next time :naughty:

yeah...it's my first Mika-mail and i think it's fabulous to create things for people. i hope we can do that again! i am not ready with my stuff yet...but it's crazy in a wonderful way how we are sending stuff to each other...soooo Mika-ish! :wub2:

i'm afraid that's not possible,i superglued it:naughty:

ouch :roftl: she'll cut off the drawings and use the box with holes in it :roftl:

yeah...it's my first Mika-mail and i think it's fabulous to create things for people. i hope we can do that again! i am not ready with my stuff yet...but it's crazy in a wonderful way how we are sending stuff to each other...soooo Mika-ish! :wub2:

it's my 1st MM too...and i have 2 partners (goes to prove how excited i am) i absolutely love the idea :naughty: (though now i'm broke...i just have money to send them...it feels great to be part of this. i made a Tee yesterday for cecires... and it looks so childish...i hope she'll like it)

it's my 1st MM too...and i have 2 partners (goes to prove how excited i am) i absolutely love the idea :naughty: (though now i'm broke...i just have money to send them...it feels great to be part of this. i made a Tee yesterday for cecires... and it looks so childish...i hope she'll like it)

sounds cool! :thumb_yello: are you going to post a picture when you have received your stuff? i'm so excited to see what people have made!