The Most Marvellous Mika Mail

Petra

Hahaha yeah thought you were thinking about other stuff while reading that sentence:thumbdown::roftl:

You can rip open that parcel if you like, no fancy paper used on the OUTSIDE! Be careful with whats inside plz!!!:blink:

Is it breakable?

I don't do so well with breakable stuff...

Oh well, I'll be gentle! :biggrin2:

Is it breakable?

I don't do so well with breakable stuff...

Oh well, I'll be gentle! :biggrin2:

Erm, I don't remember any really breakable stuff, but you can rip something apart:bleh:

Sorry been a while since I posted and since I'm putting together 2 mikamails right now (1 for a dutchie and 1 for foalbaby), it's a bit of a mess in my head what I got you:shocked:

I know you're parcel is great though:naughty::thumb_yello:

Still nothing?

I RECEIVED A GORGEOUS, AWESOME, BRILLIANT, ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC MIKA MAIL!!!!!! Bianca! Bianca! THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE EFFORT YOU PUT INTO IT!!! IT IS PERFECT!!!!

:yay: Looking forward to pictures :biggrin2:

PS - have been clicking your link :wink2:

Erm, I don't remember any really breakable stuff, but you can rip something apart:bleh:

Sorry been a while since I posted and since I'm putting together 2 mikamails right now (1 for a dutchie and 1 for foalbaby), it's a bit of a mess in my head what I got you:shocked:

I know you're parcel is great though:naughty::thumb_yello:

Still nothing?

That's okay... nothing yet... I found the receipt for the parcel and it was sent on the 8th of August... so it should get here somewhere in the next week of so...

I RECEIVED A GORGEOUS, AWESOME, BRILLIANT, ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC MIKA MAIL!!!!!! Bianca! Bianca! THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE EFFORT YOU PUT INTO IT!!! IT IS PERFECT!!!!

OOoooooooooooh! Pics???

And I need your addy...

gosh, I read the last post and thought my parcel finally arrived in Australia for Nico_Collard....

Since my real name is Bianca too:roftl:

Unfortunately...

But we neeeed pictures of your parcel Petra!!:thumb_yello:

Nope... not yet...

It's too confusing when there's more than one person with your name... that's why I'm glad my parents called me Tegan... very few of those floating around!

Though I do get a wee bit confused if one of the other Aussies posts and people quote her (her username is Nic)...

That's okay... nothing yet... I found the receipt for the parcel and it was sent on the 8th of August... so it should get here somewhere in the next week of so...

OOoooooooooooh! Pics???

And I need your addy...

Nope... not yet...

It's too confusing when there's more than one person with your name... that's why I'm glad my parents called me Tegan... very few of those floating around!

Though I do get a wee bit confused if one of the other Aussies posts and people quote her (her username is Nic)...

8th of august was yours sent...mine was sent a week before...mine was sent 1st of august, found my receipt.

Should be there within the next 2 weeks!

Speaking about names...in my class only there are 2 bianca's and 2 frans's...THATS confusing! Two bianca's in the whole year and they had to put those two together in 1 class!:thumbdown:

8th of august was yours sent...mine was sent a week before...mine was sent 1st of august, found my receipt.

Should be there within the next 2 weeks!

Speaking about names...in my class only there are 2 bianca's and 2 frans's...THATS confusing! Two bianca's in the whole year and they had to put those two together in 1 class!:thumbdown:

Yay... can't wait... I'm thinking it should be here on Friday...

That is confusing!

Bianca isn't really a common name here... I've only met a couple of Biancas in Oz... one lives in Perth, the other in Melbourne (and likes my sister)...

I think I've met maybe 4 other Tegan's in real life... but I've heard of a few others... some people have very young children called Tegan... it's either 4 year old, or 24 year olds... never any in between those ages, or older...

my class was even worse:mf_rosetinted:

12 people in our class

4 where called Nicky:thumbdown:

3 where called Patricia:thumbdown: (1 was me)

We had this group for 2 years (1 Patricia left the second year)

It was a nightmare :roftl:

*hides in her corner again, and continues as the number 1 lurker* :fisch:

my class was even worse:mf_rosetinted:

12 people in our class

4 where called Nicky:thumbdown:

3 where called Patricia:thumbdown: (1 was me)

It was a nightmare :roftl:

*hides in her corner again, and continues as the number 1 lurker* :fisch:

O heck, that's bad indeed! If all is good, I will only have to do with this class till April (and then I'm graduated, but that's if ALL is good)...

Girl, quit lurking!:bleh:

Petra, get your butt back here :naughty:

gosh, I read the last post and thought my parcel finally arrived in Australia for Nico_Collard....

Since my real name is Bianca too

Unfortunately...

Sorry :blush-anim-cl:

Speaking about names...in my class only there are 2 bianca's and 2 frans's...THATS confusing! Two bianca's in the whole year and they had to put those two together in 1 class!

I don't know many other Biancas. Actually, I only ever met one, in primary school, and she was in a different year to me :bleh:

Bianca isn't really a common name here... I've only met a couple of Biancas in Oz... one lives in Perth, the other in Melbourne (and likes my sister)...

Me? :naughty:

I think I've met maybe 4 other Tegan's in real life... but I've heard of a few others... some people have very young children called Tegan... it's either 4 year old, or 24 year olds... never any in between those ages, or older...

Are you kidding? I know HUNDREDS of Tegans! (or Teagans:naughty:) There were at least 5 in my year at high school, and at least 2 in my year now, and I know another 3 or 4 randomly.

12 people in our class

4 where called Nicky

3 where called Patricia(1 was me)

It was a nightmare

I only know one Patricia, my cousin :naughty:

me too:yay:

i can send my parcel next week i guess.

i'm almost done, all i need is to find a box which i can fit all that stuff in:naughty: and then weigh..

oh and if it will be too heavy choose some of them and eat:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

O heck, that's bad indeed! If all is good, I will only have to do with this class till April (and then I'm graduated, but that's if ALL is good)...

Girl, quit lurking!:bleh:

That's not too bad...

And yes! Stop lurking Starrats!!!!

Me? :naughty:

Are you kidding? I know HUNDREDS of Tegans! (or Teagans:naughty:) There were at least 5 in my year at high school, and at least 2 in my year now, and I know another 3 or 4 randomly.

I only know one Patricia, my cousin :naughty:

Noooooooo... you think??? :naughty:

I don't know too many Tegans... wait, I can count another one... I used to work with a girl called Teagan... how many of the Tegans you know were named after the assistant on Doctor Who around 1983???

I've seen my name spelt:

Tegan

Teagan

Teagen

Tigon (???)

Tiegan

Tegen

Tegwen (which is apparently the same name... weirdo Welsh peops! Oooooh.. I don't mean anything by that is there's Welsh people on here!)

And I'm sure theres a few other ways of spelling it...

My uncle's wife is called Patricia...

OMG I GOT A NOTE FOR MY MIKA MAIL :punk:

a note means that they sent a little message to me to arrive at post office to GET MY MIKA MAIL. oh englishrose im so happy, cant wait to see it :shocked::yay:

i feel tomorrow is one yummy day :licks_lips::naughty:

THANKS EVGLISHROSE. but THE BIG thank you im going to say tomorrow :original:

im excited ALREADY :punk:

me too:yay:

i can send my parcel next week i guess.

i'm almost done, all i need is to find a box which i can fit all that stuff in:naughty: and then weigh..

oh and if it will be too heavy choose some of them and eat:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Oh dear! I may have to take all the chocolate out then :mf_rosetinted:

:licks_lips:

Oh dear! I may have to take all the chocolate out then :mf_rosetinted:

:licks_lips:

omg chocolate:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

no no leave them alone:roftl:

btw i got a new job today:biggrin2:. i'm starting tomorrow.

less work more money how cool is that!:kachinga: