The Most Marvellous Mika Mail

Petra

I just wanted to say that i wont be able to MM for a while now, i just sent one to Biekje and it costed A LOT!!! so im going to have to wait a long time till i can do another MM:wink2:

Same here.

Only doing MikaMail in The Netherlands...have partners already. Starrats for now and after that Lindemfc:thumb_yello:

It could be there sooner ofcourse! But it can take UP TO 56 working days.

And yes I did tell the lady what I have been told

The phonenumber I was given can also be in English:naughty: just press 2 I think it was.

:roftl:

Now that's interesting...

I'm very tempted to call them up and complain

*wonders what the parents would think if there was a phone call to The Netherlands on the next bill :fisch:*

Well, if it takes more than 3 months I have to ring again and they start an investigation, they don't know ****..:shocked:

The definately don't know anything... It's actually kind of sad that a parcel is causing this much trouble... then again, it does have my address on it :naughty:

Pictures please :biggrin2:

:sad: I'm afraid you will have to wait until tomorrow for the pictures, because I have just got a new camera and I haven't loaded the software for it yet. I'm not even sure I've taken the pictures properly :doh:

It takes me a while to get the hang of all this new technology :old:

And now I've got all this lovely Turkish food - and I dare not eat any of it yet until I get the photos right :roftl:

I laid Miina's out on the sideboard - got a series of photos, then

ate some before I even got the photos on the computer!! :roftl:

And now I've got all this lovely Turkish food - and I dare not eat any of it yet until I get the photos right :roftl:

i know:roftl:

i was staring at all those chocolate :drool: but i didn't touch any of them for l 5-6 hours while waiting my sister to get me the camera which she borrowed from me like 5 months ago:sneaky2:

then i decided to cheat!

i opened some of them, tasted a bit and closed back like nothing happened:fisch::lol3:

do it silver it's fun :das:

i know:roftl:

i was staring at all those chocolate :drool: but i didn't touch any of them for l 5-6 hours while waiting my sister to get me the camera which she borrowed from me like 5 months ago:sneaky2:

then i decided to cheat!

i opened some of them, tasted a bit and closed back like nothing happened:fisch::lol3:

do it silver it's fun :das:

:sneaky2: I shall have to go back and study those photos ...