Who else is tired of Mika?

JackViolet

Should Mika do a videoblog on how he likes his tea?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mika do a videoblog on how he likes his tea?

• Yes, and he should use his birthday tea set!
    • Yes, and he should use the musical tea-cup Jack so thoughtfully gave him in Philadelphia
    • Yes, and he should have a tea party with his sisters and Andy
    • Yes, and he should do all of the above
    • No, because I hate all things Mika and tea-related.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tips for M Th and her entourage:

next time:

1) make an introduction thread first

2) then post in threads like "what kind of tea are you?" or "what are you doing,eating,drinking,reading right now?"

3)use a cheesy mika picture as avatar.

4) when you hit 100 posts feel free to start speculations:thumb_yello:

Tips for M Th and her entourage:

next time:

1) make an introduction thread first

2) then post in threads like "what kind of tea are you?" or "what are you doing,eating,drinking,reading right now?"

3)use a cheesy mika picture as avatar.

4) when you hit 100 posts feel free to start speculations:thumb_yello:

Haha, someone seems familiar with”the technique!”:roftl:

I think it’s funny how this mystical posters pops up now and then, and I especially love it when a new member innocently starts talking about past times on the forum.:wink2:

Some things never stop to amaze me:

What do they get from it?

What’s the pay off?

How can it be interesting to be anonymous when you already have the anonymity of the username?

And last but not least, all the time.... well maybe I’m not the one to judge in this particular matter spending as much time as I do in this place!:naughty:

But kudos to the technical skills of this sockpuppets though!:thumb_yello:

Haha, someone seems familiar with”the technique!”:roftl:

I think it’s funny how this mystical posters pops up now and then, and I especially love it when a new member innocently starts talking about past times on the forum.:wink2:

Some things never stop to amaze me:

What do they get from it?

What’s the pay off?

How can it be interesting to be anonymous when you already have the anonymity of the username?

And last but not least, all the time.... well maybe I’m not the one to judge in this particular matter spending as much time as I do in this place!:naughty:

But kudos to the technical skills of this sockpuppets though!:thumb_yello:

Yes, it's quite funny how they seemed to get to grips with making new usernames so quickly, after all the issues that they had in the beginning :naughty:

Occasionally people have a legitimate reason for appearing under a different user name. I know someone who feared they were being internet stalked and they showed up under a different user name. Until they sent me a pm and told me who they were, I thought it was extremely strange to see this "newbie" carrying on as if they'd been here for ever. They had, as it turns out, just under a different name.

Occasionally people have a legitimate reason for appearing under a different user name. I know someone who feared they were being internet stalked and they showed up under a different user name. Until they sent me a pm and told me who they were, I thought it was extremely strange to see this "newbie" carrying on as if they'd been here for ever. They had, as it turns out, just under a different name.

Yes, occasionally they do, agreed, but in most cases they are doing it for very different reasons :naughty:

I think it was this person who sent me a pm too and the difference was that they were so honest about it and “warned” those who she considered as friends and not stalkers.:thumb_yello:

But who knows, maybe there’s a little exclusive club of anonymous pseudonymous posters that I don’t know anything about?:roftl:

And their are pm-ing each other and leaving the rest of us behind!:crybaby:

Maybe trolling is fun?

But maybe inexperienced trolls don't realise mods can see EXACTLY where they launch from. No pulling the wool over THOSE eyes.:wink2:

It's called your I.P address. Yep, your trusty computer betrays you, even if your user name/email/font colour does not. :shocked:

Maybe trolling is fun?

But maybe inexperienced trolls don't realise mods can see EXACTLY where they launch from. No pulling the wool over THOSE eyes.:wink2:

It's called your I.P address. Yep, your trusty computer betrays you, even if your user name/email/font colour does not. :shocked:

hmmm maybe trolling should be a new sports in the next olympics! :thumb_yello:

i bet they can even tell that i sign in with 2 different i.p. address too.

But that's what's so sad and boring about our transparent trolls. Everyone can spot them a mile off without even bothering to check IP addresses. They really should follow Dilek's advice if there's to be any sport about it.

Maybe they should take tips from Mika himself. No one is more adept at hiding his ass around here. :naughty:

But that's what's so sad and boring about our transparent trolls. Everyone can spot them a mile off without even bothering to check IP addresses. They really should follow Dilek's advice if there's to be any sport about it.

Maybe they should take tips from Mika himself. No one is more adept at hiding his ass around here. :naughty:

Unlike others in his entourage :fisch:

We'll have made an MFC Troll-Hunter of you before you know it! :naughty:

:naughty: that was one quite obviously, even for a debutante like moi! :roftl:

you should start a thread and give people tips and tricks on the subject!

nooooooo don't ! i don't want that on my concience ! :roftl::roftl:

:naughty: that was one quite obviously, even for a debutante like moi! :roftl:

you should start a thread and give people tips and tricks on the subject!

nooooooo don't ! i don't want that on my concience ! :roftl::roftl:

It's all classified, and classified it will remain :mf_rosetinted: