Who else is tired of Mika?

JackViolet

Should Mika do a videoblog on how he likes his tea?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mika do a videoblog on how he likes his tea?

• Yes, and he should use his birthday tea set!
    • Yes, and he should use the musical tea-cup Jack so thoughtfully gave him in Philadelphia
    • Yes, and he should have a tea party with his sisters and Andy
    • Yes, and he should do all of the above
    • No, because I hate all things Mika and tea-related.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh good luck to him! Hope the weather is better in Ottawa. It's pretty miserable here. :thumbdown:

no, it's suppose to rain :thumbdown: i hate it when he plays in the rain.

that's one of the reasons why he broke his femur 2 summers ago during a football practice.

but i've been told that i have to learn how to breath and stop having flash backs. oh and also to leave the boy alone!! :naughty:

sad part is i do enjoy watching the games so much! :naughty:

Guest EMILIE CELINE
Haha, you're just as strange as I was when I was a newbie posting :naughty:

And as far as I know, he's not had a haircut recently, at least not a change of look...well, I don't remember much but i think there was a thread about that

He changed his haistyle between the end of February and his Beijing appearances and interviews : much shorter at the neck, rather higher at the top. He has more or less stuck to it to this day.

He changed his haistyle between the end of February and his Beijing appearances and interviews : much shorter at the neck, rather higher at the top. He has more or less stuck to it to this day.

Yes, there was a lot of discussion about it at the time, along with his peach shirt and blusher. If his hair has remained the same since then, we must have just got used to it......

You didn't notice the Beijing Haircut Crisis '08 on MFC? Must be nice no longer being a mod. :naughty:

Oh yeah... it's all relaxation! I miss having a large PM inbox though... I have to occasionally clear it out to get more PMs! :tears: And being able to post posts really quickly... Now I have to wait a minute or whatever it is!

I'm quite happy to leave you guys to sort out bitch fights though... :naughty::bleh:

Wait a minute... I did say I would put together a book with a petition to get Mika's lazy arse to the Asia Pacific region... Wanna sign?

I figure if I whinge and bitch about it enough, people will sign just to get me to shut up! :naughty:

You obviously mean The Great Beijing Haircut Crisis of '08 don't you?

:doh: Oh yes of course. All those donations came pouring in, but clearly conditions in the region haven't improved since we're still getting reports of queenish hair. :thumbdown:

You obviously mean The Great Beijing Haircut Crisis of '08 don't you?

Ah yes, I remember the trauma, the shock!:shocked:

I didn't really care TBH... I think it was around the time I was grieving for no V Fest...

I do remember when he went straight in October last year... :das:

Beijing was a LONG time ago.

I think his hair grew

Our most recent pics don't really look anything like Beijing....and are not short in the neck.

article-0-023EE3D500000578-265_468x456.jpg

U1978P28T3D1980365F326DT20080409164357.jpg

but that being said I am not a hairdresser who can assess the cut.:wink2:

Edit: Teegs surely you saw these amazing yellow polo shots...Great Hair crisis that is for sure!

As someone who didn't take notice of his hair before... the Beijing haircut is sh!t... I'm sure my sister would say the same thing too!

It's almost like a backwards mullet... long on top, short at the back..

OMG... I just realised that he had that haircut *points to Beijing pic* in my dream a few nights ago! :shocked:

EDIT: Now I think about it... I think I did see a few of them... and likely dismised them... it's not good Mika...

As someone who didn't take notice of his hair before... the Beijing haircut is sh!t... I'm sure my sister would say the same thing too!

QUOTE]

:hair: how dare you??!!?? :mad:

:tears: I adore Beijing Mika :wub2:

no matter what haircut, he's always gorgeous to me :wink2:

QUOTE]

:hair: how dare you??!!?? :mad:

:tears: I adore Beijing Mika :wub2:

no matter what haircut, he's always gorgeous to me :wink2:

That's what his mummy says too. :wink2:

I think his hair grew

Our most recent pics don't really look anything like Beijing....and are not short in the neck.

U1978P28T3D1980365F326DT20080409164357.jpg

but that being said I am not a hairdresser who can assess the cut.:wink2:

Edit: Teegs surely you saw these amazing yellow polo shots...Great Hair crisis that is for sure!

Sorry to pop in, and I know I'm missing something obvious and being annoying, but would somebody be able to please tell me what the new pic is from? Out of tha loop. Thank you!

Sorry to pop in, and I know I'm missing something obvious and being annoying, but would somebody be able to please tell me what the new pic is from? Out of tha loop. Thank you!

the one with adele? a few weeks ago, maybe 1 month ago, he went out for supper with his friend adele and voila! a picture!

I think his hair grew

but that being said I am not a hairdresser who can assess the cut.

Forget about the hair- has nobody noticed how, in this pic, she is adjusting her clothes after the quickie in the cab, and he's using the bottles to cover evidence? :roftl::roftl: