MFC Christmas Party 29th November - Planet HollyWood

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok , i thought it would have been easier to send a bit more rather than you having your collection pot

Well, it is a kind offer but the trouble is, I am ended up 'holding' money from different people which is more than they were due to pay and I want to try and be as fair to everyone as I possibly can be. I was well aware that taking on this 'job' was very probably going to put me in a mental insitution and it seems that that will indeed be the case:shocked::naughty: And anyway......please don't diddle me out of having my collecting pot...maybe others in the restaurant will take pity on me and contribute!:naughty:

me too, always sending never received

https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-receiving-fees-outside&countries=

Price per transaction

3.4% + £0.20 GBP

Maybe the correct amount is

25 GBP + 0.85 + 0.20 = 1.05 GBP

So 26,05

But i dont know if mathematical rules are the same in english and in italian

Super Wendy

i know all people (except 14 and half of the list of YES)...

the half known half unknown is hotdlp... we knew us virtually, we passed 4 or 5 days/night togheter, in the same street, in the same theatre, in the same backstage room... but we did not know who was who

Maths is maths:naughty: If only grammar was grammar:naughty:

Yes, you are quite correct but as the actual sum required is in fact £24.95 and not £25 everyone was already paying 5p so £1 extra brings it to the exact amount....£26.:thumb_yello:

Freddie, this thread is doing my RSW wrist no good, with all the scrolling down before I get to the text :no:.

Love your poems tho :wink2: .

Shady and me have booked or flights :thumb_yello:! After the booking I was so excited I couldn't stop bouncing through the house singing Love Today! And there's not even a gig involved!

There will be so many people I think I have to stay a week to talk to everyone :blink:.

Freddie, this thread is doing my RSW wrist no good, with all the scrolling down before I get to the text :no:.

Love your poems tho :wink2: .

Shady and me have booked or flights :thumb_yello:! After the booking I was so excited I couldn't stop bouncing through the house singing Love Today! And there's not even a gig involved!

There will be so many people I think I have to stay a week to talk to everyone :blink:.

Brilliant news! Yes, I think it is probably going to be one of those occasions when I lose my voice:naughty:

:tears:

I can't come!

I'm crying so hard...I can't believe it.

I was so happy my mum said yes, but I don't have enough money :tears: I'm almost 100 euros short...and even if I had it. I don't think it would be enough to cover the whole trip....:boxed:

I can't come!

I was so happy my mum said yes, but I don't have enough money :tears: I'm almost 100 euros short...and even if I had it. I don't think it would be enough to cover the whole trip....:boxed:

Oh............that is such a shame.:wub2: But you know, there will be other times...I hope we will be able to do this every year:thumb_yello: And....you are being very sensible, recognising the fact that you really can't afford it and not overstreching yourself and getting into debt. There are a lot of people much older than you (myself included) who could learn a lot from you:wub2:

Oh............that is such a shame.:wub2: But you know, there will be other times...I hope we will be able to do this every year:: And....you are being very sensible, recognising the fact that you really can't afford it and not overstreching yourself and getting into debt. There are a lot of people much older than you (myself included) who could learn a lot from you:wub2:

Promise me that we do this every year!!:biggrin2: I'm so sad, I'm talking to everyone on the MFC for more than 14 months... and I was so happy to finally see a lot of mfc'ers:wub2: well...I got myself into debt a couple of months ago...I bought everyting mika related on ebay...and at the end I was almost 50 euros in debt:blink: So I had to promise myself (and my mum) that it would never happen again...or she would block the MFC:thumbdown:

I hope you all have a great time, and I'm already looking forward to next years meet up :wub2:

Promise me that we do this every year!!:biggrin2: I'm so sad, I'm talking to everyone on the MFC for more than 14 months... and I was so happy to finally see a lot of mfc'ers:wub2: well...I got myself into debt a couple of months ago...I bought everyting mika related on ebay...and at the end I was almost 50 euros in debt:blink: So I had to promise myself (and my mum) that it would never happen again...or she would block the MFC:thumbdown:

I hope you all have a great time, and I'm already looking forward to next years meet up

You are obviously a VERY VERY sensible girl:thumb_yello: I am SURE that there will be lots of meet ups. Hopefully next year there will be some gigs for us to go to and maybe there will be one fairly near to you so that you don't have to travel too far and spend too much to get there:thumb_yello: Meeting MFCers is great and you have lots and lots of years ahead of you..............your circumstances will change and in the future you will have more money. I hope that we get to meet one day:wub2:

I can't come!

That's a shame - but a very grown up attitude to have. I am sure there

will be other meets - and that way your mum will be happier as you have

been so sensible this time. Well done - will miss meeting you - but it will

happen one day!! :huglove:

That's a shame - but a very grown up attitude to have. I am sure there

will be other meets - and that way your mum will be happier as you have

been so sensible this time. Well done - will miss meeting you - but it will

happen one day!! :huglove:

I hope so! but I'm very happy for everyone who is going. And I'm sure I'll see you and the rest at one of his next gigs:wub2:

Sorry I was lying , I meant 23:naughty:

You cant come :boxed: , never mind this will be a yearly event now Im sure:thumb_yello:

Where we going next year?:naughty: Shall we book now?:roftl:

Freddie, are you travelling down on the Fryday?

Ohhh its gotta be Scotland huh? ... :wink2:

No the Sataday I thinks . Im mega not organised these days , works killing me , I dont even have time to go on the MFC!!! HOW DARE THEY!!:thumbdown::thumbdown:

Can we do Wales in 2010!:naughty:

Ohhh its gotta be Scotland huh? ...

No the Sataday I thinks . Im mega not organised these days , works killing me , I dont even have time to go on the MFC!!! HOW DARE THEY!!

Damned cheek:shocked:

YEAH! Edinburgh or Glasgow.........brilliant:naughty:

Can we do Wales in 2010!:naughty:

HMMMMMM I don't think many people would probably get direct flights there? Dublin?:wink2: