MFC Christmas Party 29th November - Planet HollyWood

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 - 30 people would be a great number for our first party :thumb_yello:

Now party games , silly string , party poppers , crackers (have plenty of those :naughty:) .....lots to do

Ohhh my santa costume is in the loft , Ill take it to the dry cleaners :roftl:

My snowman is ready to go, just need a decent belt.

Its the miracle of olive oil and brocoilli :naughty:

Im SORRY you cant come .. sigghhhhh

me too :blink: But I'm sure there will be a meetup at on of his next gigs, so make sure you keep eating lots and lots of olive oil and broccoli or you will look like 53 next year:mf_rosetinted:

Oh dear! I have just discovered a bit of a problem:shocked:

I have just loooked at my paypal account and realised that what you are paying is not what I am recieving. They obviously deduct a fee. Seems to be £1.05 taken off a UK payment of £25. 46p off a payment of £7.50 and £1.18 on a non uk payment of £25. Although these are small amounts...when multiplied by 30 - 40 people it would probably be quite a lot of money. What a pain in the ass:shocked:

I can't think about it tonight...too tired.....and clearly it would be silly to start asking people to send £1:shocked:

And if we sent a pound, they'd take some of it anyway, wouldn't they?

Like those charities at christmas, when they walk around holding a bowl and a bell all you need is a costume, what are you planning on wearing?

Well, I think that has just been decided for me...a beggers costume!

What IS everyone wearing?

and.. Kath... please, finally, try to obtain a certain flexibility in the reservation.

we will reserve for x people and we will pay for x people and x people will partecipate to the dinner... but... if at the last minute someone want to reach us i hope we can add some places at our table and we can pay the night.

and remember i will be unthouchable.... if a popstar will want to partecipate last minute i will not renounce to my place for him, i'm old and at 9.30 i need eat, that's all :naughty:

friends... i'm asking me... why i insist to write difficult arguments in a unknow language :bleh:

i hope all is clear

Gosh, but you're good. I couldn't manage in French which I learnt for years!

alright changed my mind yet again, I'll come for sure and I'll find the money and pay for the fancy dinner - but there'll better be a vegetarian option :blink:

Changed your mind, changed your mind :naughty:

My snowman is ready to go, just need a decent belt.

Really?

And FD as Santa? Fancy dress? I wanted to wear a frock!

me too :blink: But I'm sure there will be a meetup at on of his next gigs, so make sure you keep eating lots and lots of olive oil and broccoli or you will look like 53 next year:mf_rosetinted:

53?????

That sounds exceedingly old. Do people still live at that age?

Hi Ruth. Yes, as you say, no point in sending £1.............I will just stick to the begging bowl:naughty:

I am not planning on fancy dress. I might either wear a tiara or my Christmas hat from Donny last year but other than that I will just be coming as me...with bowl!:naughty:

I'm all booked!! See you people in November!! :punk:

Kath let me know if there are any problems with the Paypal. You should have received mine by now. Thanks again for organizing everything. :wub2:

:shocked:Amazing!

I am so delighted that you are coming...but still a little mind blown!:roftl: Yes thank you, money recived:thumb_yello:

That is 25 people now!:thumb_yello:

Kath let me know if there are any problems with the Paypal. You should have received mine by now. Thanks again for organizing everything. :wub2:

See you in November Christine!:thumb_yello:

I have to say I am amazed you're coming all the way from Canada just for this.... I said in the Oldlings I was pretty amazed at the amount of people coming just from Europe and It goes to show what an amazing community we have here.... You've just proved that point a million times more.... :thumb_yello:

Really looking forward to meeting you.... :punk:

Everything is payed for, Shady and I will be there in November :dance_man:.

And what do you think of Amsterdam for the Xmas party in 2009/10/11 etc :wink2:? It doesn't have to be in England. Although it would be lovely to visit all the places you mentioned (and it would give me a valid reason to do so) :naughty:.

:woot_jump: Can't wait till November!! :partytime2:

Everything is payed for, Shady and I will be there in November

And what do you think of Amsterdam for the Xmas party in 2009/10/11 etc ? It doesn't have to be in England. Although it would be lovely to visit all the places you mentioned (and it would give me a valid reason to do so) :naughty:.

:yay: What a party it will be :dance_man: