• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked:

I kept them for you :tears:

*goes out and puts them in the nearest begging bowl*

I have one...I have one!

She wouldn't have my ten either Wendi!:roftl:

Ill have it , ill have it !!! its good enough for me ... beggers cant be choosers and im literally a beggar at the minute :roftl::roftl:

oh which reminds me , im going to paypal you right now kath :naughty::thumb_yello:

Ill have it , ill have it !!! its good enough for me ... beggers cant be choosers and im literally a beggar at the minute :roftl:

oh which reminds me , im going to paypal you right now kath :naughty::thumb_yello:

What reminded you of me...the word beggar?:naughty:

dammit , can you pm your paypal again please kath i seem to have misplaced your address :blush-anim-cl::naughty: Thanks !

Will do:thumb_yello:

What reminded you of me...the word beggar?:naughty

Noooooooo , :roftl: oh yeah, i read that back and thought oooh i hope kath doesnt think im sarcastically calling her a begger :roftl: ... no , no ... im absolutely skint till next week thats all , nothing towards you at all LOL :naughty::thumb_yello:

Noooooooo , :roftl: oh yeah, i read that back and thought oooh i hope kath doesnt think im sarcastically calling her a begger :roftl: ... no , no ... im absolutely skint till next week thats all , nothing towards you at all LOL :naughty::thumb_yello:

Well don't send it till next week then...............not a problem. I will put you and his Fredship down as definates!:thumb_yello:

How is your sister doing? is she home?

No she isnt hun , hopefully tomorrow ... i rang up tonight and a nurse said she was in the procedure of being lanced when i rang :shocked: (tonsil drained :thumbdown::boxed:) but they had to do it to make sure it doesnt build up again so hopefully tomorrow she can come home , with antibiotics :thumb_yello: .... jeeze its been such a rush around with littlen at school etc :boxed: ... im not good at mutitasking in this sort of situation , i get emotionally tangled up :roftl: i admire parents with more than one !!! :shocked:

No she isnt hun , hopefully tomorrow ... i rang up tonight and a nurse said she was in the procedure of being lanced when i rang :shocked: (tonsil drained :thumbdown:) but they had to do it to make sure it doesnt build up again so hopefully tomorrow she can come home , with antibiotics :thumb_yello: .... jeeze its been such a rush around with littlen at school etc :boxed: ... im not good at mutitasking in this sort of situation , i get emotionally tangled up :roftl: i admire parents with more than one !!! :shocked:

Thanks for the update. I hope she gets home ok tomorrow then, it will be easier for you then, less running about. Yes, I agree, I felt that two children was definately the most I could manage. I don't know how people like Wendi and Mrs P coped with FIVE!:shocked:

Thanks for the update. I hope she gets home ok tomorrow then, it will be easier for you then, less running about. Yes, I agree, I felt that two children was definately the most I could manage. I don't know how people like Wendi and Mrs P coped with FIVE!

yes ... i know .... im not good with my own emotions and with others i flap :roftl: .... at the minute i kinda feel my sister is my daughter :boxed: its alot of pressure , but i want to be a good role model .... anywhooooo ... i wont be sorry to leave dawson with my friend for a couple of nights , he'll enjoy it , and im damm sure i will :roftl:

:sweatdrop:... :sweatdrop:.... :sweatdrop:..... :naughty:

yes ... i know .... im not good with my own emotions and with others i flap :roftl: .... at the minute i kinda feel my sister is my daughter :boxed: its alot of pressure , but i want to be a good role model .... anywhooooo ... i wont be sorry to leave dawson with my friend for a couple of nights , he'll enjoy it , and im damm sure i will

Yes indeed, however good a parent you are it is always good to have a break:thumb_yello:

I am sure that you do feel as though you are your sisters mum, that is only natural. I am the little sister and I used to feel that my older sister was my mum:naughty: I am sure you are doing a brilliant job:thumb_yello:

Yes indeed, however good a parent you are it is always good to have a break:thumb_yello:

I am sure that you do feel as though you are your sisters mum, that is only natural. I am the little sister and I used to feel that my older sister was my mum:naughty: I am sure you are doing a brilliant job

Thankyou kath :wub2: ... its weird ... im in the profession , i can cope with other people's feelings , but people i care for , i flap :boxed: i suppose that good though , or i wouldnt have a job in the future :roftl:

yes , i think we all need a break time to time ... it really brings me back refreshed and focused :thumb_yello: i cant wait to see you allllll :wub2:

Thankyou kath :wub2: ... its weird ... im in the profession , i can cope with other people's feelings , but people i care for , i flap :boxed: i suppose that good though , or i wouldnt have a job in the future :roftl:

yes , i think we all need a break time to time ... it really brings me back refreshed and focused :thumb_yello: i cant wait to see you allllll :wub2:

I think that most of us can deal with things differently in our working lives than in our personal lives.

Yep..............it will be fabby fabby fabby! Then two days after I will be going away again with hubby for my 25th Wedding anniversary:shocked: What a lucky Oldling!:naughty:

I think that most of us can deal with things differently in our working lives than in our personal lives.

Yep..............it will be fabby fabby fabby! Then two days after I will be going away again with hubby for my 25th Wedding anniversary:shocked: What a lucky Oldling!

awwwwww , CONGRATS :wub2::punk: I shall wait for pictures ...... :naughty: .... do you know what the main event will be ?? mfc party or anniversary ?? :shocked::roftl::wink2:

OH YES!! :punk:

My flight is booked, and I'm officially going! :yay:

I'm still deciding on which hotel to book, because I have "reward points" I can use for a few different ones... might check the travelodge prices again too...

I'm getting in on friday... who else will be there on friday? After the party weekend, my parents are coming to meet me in London and we are staying a week for a little family holiday. :thumb_yello:

Fun fun! Can't wait. :wink2:

I have to say I am amazed you're coming all the way from Canada just for this.... I said in the Oldlings I was pretty amazed at the amount of people coming just from Europe and It goes to show what an amazing community we have here.... You've just proved that point a million times more.... :thumb_yello:

Really looking forward to meeting you....

I'm looking forward to meeting you too! And seeing everyone else again of course. :biggrin2:

I lived in London for a few years and am always looking for an excuse to come back so it's as crazy as it may sound. :wink2:

Hello!

Is there a place you all will go after dinner so I can meet you there ?

Hi Aurelien!! Dinner isn't until 9:30 so you could maybe meet up with us beforehand as well?

My flight is booked, and I'm officially going!

I'm still deciding on which hotel to book, because I have "reward points" I can use for a few different ones... might check the travelodge prices again too...

I'm getting in on friday... who else will be there on friday? After the party weekend, my parents are coming to meet me in London and we are staying a week for a little family holiday.

Fun fun! Can't wait.

Oh wow you've got me beat on the distance travelled! :roftl:

I'll be there on Thursday so let me know if you need a hand.

I found a flat in Soho for 75 pounds a night if you or anyone else is interested. It's in the middle of all the action and close to the Travel Lodge. There is a bedroom and a sofabed in the living room so it's ideal for sharing.

http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/central-london-zone-1/65920

65920_1.jpg

65920_2.jpg

65920_12.jpg