MFC Christmas Party 29th November - Planet HollyWood

FREDDIESDOUBLE

apart from the fact that I would have to pay £750 at the end of sept!:shocked::roftl:

Thanks for all your replies.............Laurel, I think it might get more confusing to be honest, it may be better to stick to the original plan then as bab says...I can have a little collecting bowl on the night and collect loose change from everyone:roftl:

Like those charities at christmas, when they walk around holding a bowl and a bell all you need is a costume, what are you planning on wearing? :naughty:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like those charities at christmas, when they walk around holding a bowl and a bell all you need is a costume, what are you planning on wearing? :naughty:

Well, I think that has just been decided for me...a beggers costume!:naughty:

Kath.. i know that paypal does not cost for sender but cost for the destinatary.. so read carefully the rules in the paypal site and add the fee at the total amount.

Who did not pay the fees before, with the first payment, they will pay after, whit the second.

Who will pay from today to frYday will pay a little more for to balance the others.

And there are fee also for to move money from paypal count to credit card. But maybe there are just for little amount of money.

I think in Italy ther is a fee for transaction of 0-100 euro, no fees for transaction over 100.

Anyway i will send you the total amount of the dinner so you will be quite.

You have responsability of the organization we dont want you are also our "credit service". :thumb_yello:

and.. Kath... please, finally, try to obtain a certain flexibility in the reservation.

we will reserve for x people and we will pay for x people and x people will partecipate to the dinner... but... if at the last minute someone want to reach us i hope we can add some places at our table and we can pay the night.

and remember i will be unthouchable.... if a popstar will want to partecipate last minute i will not renounce to my place for him, i'm old and at 9.30 i need eat, that's all :naughty:

friends... i'm asking me... why i insist to write difficult arguments in a unknow language :bleh:

i hope all is clear :blink:

Kath.. i know that paypal does not cost for sender but cost for the destinatary.. so read carefully the rules in the paypal site and add the fee at the total amount.

Who did not pay the fees before, with the first payment, they will pay after, whit the second.

Who will pay from today to frYday will pay a little more for to balance the others.

And there are fee also for to move money from paypal count to credit card. But maybe there are just for little amount of money.

I think in Italy ther is a fee for transaction of 0-100 euro, no fees for transaction over 100.

Anyway i will send you the total amount of the dinner so you will be quite.

You have responsability of the organization we dont want you are also our "credit service". :thumb_yello:

and.. Kath... please, finally, try to obtain a certain flexibility in the reservation.

we will reserve for x people and we will pay for x people and x people will partecipate to the dinner... but... if at the last minute someone want to reach us i hope we can add some places at our table and we can pay the night.

and remember i will be unthouchable.... if a popstar will want to partecipate last minute i will not renounce to my place for him, i'm old and at 9.30 i need eat, that's all :naughty:

friends... i'm asking me... why i insist to write difficult arguments in a unknow language :bleh:

i hope all is clear :blink:

I know your struggle, believe me, but your doing fine Allegra!:wub2:

I know your struggle, believe me, but your doing fine Allegra!:wub2:

thanks...

we...the strangers.. we are in the same boat :boat:

for this reason i'm going to force me to do training.....

and international dinners are good for training :gathering:

Allegra...............as I have said on many occasions....you are a star:shocked: And don't worry..............no matter WHO wants your place you will not be asked to give it up :naughty:

Yes, I woke up this morning with much the same thoughts as you had had, I was just too tired last night to be able to get my head around it. because I have only used Paypal to send money before and knew that I didn't have to pay to do that I didn't think about it.....and I am not brilliant at reading small print I am afraid.:shocked::shocked: The next bit that is going to confuse me is how to actually get the money out of my paypal account...any help on that one from anyone and I would be most grateful!:thumb_yello:

I just feel guilty having to ask people for an extra £1.:shocked:

Anyway................if you have paid the whole £25 already don't worry about it.....you can throw £1 into my begging bowl on the night if you feel like it:roftl:

If you have paid £7.50 so far I would be grateful if you could pay £18.50 balance instead of £17.50. And if you have paid nothing so far, please add £1 on if possible but don't worry if not. Obviously, to those people that have paid by cheque, this is not relevant...and if anyone else would prefer to do this, just PM me for my address.

Finally, for now, as stated yesterday.....anyone struggling.....just PM me.

Allegra...............as I have said on many occasions....you are a star:shocked: And don't worry..............no matter WHO wants your place you will not be asked to give it up

Yes, I woke up this morning with much the same thoughts as you had had, I was just too tired last night to be able to get my head around it. because I have only used Paypal to send money before and knew that I didn't have to pay to do that I didn't think about it.....and I am not brilliant at reading small print I am afraid.:shocked::shocked: The next bit that is going to confuse me is how to actually get the money out of my paypal account...any help on that one from anyone and I would be most grateful!:thumb_yello:

I just feel guilty having to ask people for an extra £1.:shocked:

Anyway................if you have paid the whole £25 already don't worry about it.....you can throw £1 into my begging bowl on the night if you feel like it:roftl:

If you have paid £7.50 so far I would be grateful if you could pay £18.50 balance instead of £17.50. And if you have paid nothing so far, please add £1 on if possible but don't worry if not. Obviously, to those people that have paid by cheque, this is not relevant...and if anyone else would prefer to do this, just PM me for my address.

Finally, for now, as stated yesterday.....anyone struggling.....just PM me.

i will pay an extra 5.00 on our deposit Kath to help out :)

Please only send what you personally need to send otherwise I will get my knickers in a right knot!:shocked::naughty:

Please just add on £1, no more than that. Thank you :thumb_yello:

ok , i thought it would have been easier to send a bit more rather than you having your collection pot :naughty::thumb_yello:

Oh dear! I have just discovered a bit of a problem:shocked:

I have just loooked at my paypal account and realised that what you are paying is not what I am recieving. They obviously deduct a fee. Seems to be £1.05 taken off a UK payment of £25. 46p off a payment of £7.50 and £1.18 on a non uk payment of £25. Although these are small amounts...when multiplied by 30 - 40 people it would probably be quite a lot of money. What a pain in the ass:shocked:

I can't think about it tonight...too tired.....and clearly it would be silly to start asking people to send £1:shocked:

I will add my £1 to the money I am sending for my room!! :wink2:

I will do it tonight I promise:thumb_yello:

That's okay... I know you'll sign when you get a chance...

*drinks beer she stole from her father*

You know what would look good for my petition? If a certain admin signed up :fisch:...

There might even be some Fosters in it for him if he does :fisch:...

Allegra................ because I have only used Paypal to send money before

me too, always sending never received :blink:

https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-receiving-fees-outside&countries=

Price per transaction

3.4% + £0.20 GBP

Maybe the correct amount is

25 GBP + 0.85 + 0.20 = 1.05 GBP

So 26,05

But i dont know if mathematical rules are the same in english and in italian :bleh:

I am looking forward to meeting those I have met, and getting a chance to meet folk I have seen but not spoken to

Super Wendy :thumb_yello:

i know all people (except 14 and half of the list of YES)...

the half known half unknown is hotdlp... we knew us virtually, we passed 4 or 5 days/night togheter, in the same street, in the same theatre, in the same backstage room... but we did not know who was who :naughty:

the half known half unknown is hotdlp... we knew us virtually, we passed 4 or 5 days/noght togheter, in the same street, in the same theatre, in the same backstage room... but we did not know who was who :naughty:

We'll have to change that this time :bleh: