MFC Christmas Party 29th November - Planet HollyWood

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Yep :thumb_yello:

I know it seems nutty:naughty:, but I've been wanting to make the trip and this party helped me decide to go for it. :punk:

That's wonderful! It is really unique where people travel from to be there (for me it's easy, a little more then an hour in the plane from Amsterdam to Luton).

Christine, you managed to rent a lovely appartement! How did you do that, in the centre of London for that price? :thumb_yello:

I bet Mika wished he was a Mikafan too instead of being Mika himself, so he could join the party! :naughty:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

people...

i'm sincerely impressed about travelling so far...

are you sure we are fans of Mister M? :blink:

almost 40 people.... :shocked:

i think we are fans of MFC :thumb_yello:

and.... 40 people... if we add others 60 people maybe we can order a private gig with a local songwriter....

are there some songwriters availables in piccadilly circus zone? :cool:

people...

and.... 40 people... if we add others 60 people maybe we can order a private gig with a local songwriter....

It's amazing, isn't it?:thumb_yello:

Oh a private gig, yes please!:wink2:

Maybe someone could ask someone the question?!

people...

Yes I think Mister M might as well stop now, his job is done, the MFC has become a thight community :roftl: (hides to avoid the things that are thrown at her)!

Christine, you managed to rent a lovely appartement! How did you do that, in the centre of London for that price? :thumb_yello:

Oops, I don't think I was clear. I didn't rent the Soho apartment, but it is available if anyone else wants to rent it.

I'll be staying here.

http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/photodisplay.aspx?home_id=53635

53635_1.jpg

53635_7.jpg

53635_p1.jpg

It is 80 pounds per night and more on the edge of Central London but I prefer the quieter neighbourhoods over Soho, Covent Garden, etc.

I have used this Holiday Lettings site 3 times now. It's a lot cheaper than a hotel and it's good for sharing because you have separate rooms to sleep in. I had a large 2-bedroom flat for the gigs in February and it came with 2 double beds and 3 single portable beds and it was still cheaper than a room at the Travel Lodge.

Oops, I don't think I was clear. I didn't rent the Soho apartment, but it is available if anyone else wants to rent it.

I'll be staying here.

53635_1.jpg

53635_7.jpg

53635_p1.jpg

It is 80 pounds per night and more on the edge of Central London but I prefer the quieter neighbourhoods over Soho, Covent Garden, etc.

I have used this Holiday Lettings site 3 times now. It's a lot cheaper than a hotel and it's good for sharing because you have separate rooms to sleep in. I had a large 2-bedroom flat for the gigs in February and it came with 2 double beds and 3 single portable beds and it was still cheaper than a room at the Travel Lodge.

:yay:Hey! the sofa folds out? :shocked: Wow luxury :arf2:

people...

Mika is just a small percentage of why we are here :roftl:

I kinda expected maybe several people .. but over 30!! wooopp!

Remember tommorow is the last day for the meal deposit

I'll be staying here.

53635_1.jpg

53635_7.jpg

53635_p1.jpg

Thats a nice place Christine and great price too!!

<sorry I should of MQ .. would of been easier>:naughty:

I'll be staying here.

53635_1.jpg

53635_7.jpg

53635_p1.jpg

We have a hotelroom at Travellodge (Euston) for 149 pounds...3 nights, 3 people...but what you booked looks very very very nice!

Me, I'm used to hostels mixed dorm rooms (10 people), so this for me is luxurious already:bleh:

Still, with several rooms, looks awesome!:thumb_yello:

Yes I think Mister M might as well stop now, his job is done, the MFC has become a thight community :roftl: (hides to avoid the things that are thrown at her)!

now... a new job... :shocked:

to find a new reason for the M at the start of MFC... :blush-anim-cl:

Monie Fan Club?

Master Fan Club?

Mortgage Fan Club?

Mountains Fan Club?

Mamma Fan Club?

:bleh:

awwwwww , CONGRATS I shall wait for pictures ...... :naughty: .... do you know what the main event will be ?? mfc party or anniversary ??

:mf_rosetinted: Pass:naughty:

Hello!

Is there a place you all will go after dinner so I can meet you there ?

I am not sure, I think people will be heading in different directions....maybe it would be best to meet up before but keep in touch with mobiles then you won't miss us?

OH YES!!

My flight is booked, and I'm officially going!

I'm still deciding on which hotel to book, because I have "reward points" I can use for a few different ones... might check the travelodge prices again too...

I'm getting in on friday... who else will be there on friday? After the party weekend, my parents are coming to meet me in London and we are staying a week for a little family holiday.

Fun fun! Can't wait.

AMAZING NEWS! I am in shock:shocked:

I bet Mika wished he was a Mikafan too instead of being Mika himself, so he could join the party! :naughty:

Monie...................this has GOT to be quote of the month!:roftl:

OH YES!! :punk:

My flight is booked, and I'm officially going! :yay:

I'm still deciding on which hotel to book, because I have "reward points" I can use for a few different ones... might check the travelodge prices again too...

I'm getting in on friday... who else will be there on friday? After the party weekend, my parents are coming to meet me in London and we are staying a week for a little family holiday. :thumb_yello:

Fun fun! Can't wait. :wink2:

Truely amazing :thumb_yello::roftl:

We have more interest than a Mika gig!

We will make sure its a rocking!!:punk:

Kath, I have been waiting for paypal to verify my bank account(as I don't want to use a credit card), but it seems to be taking longer than a few days.... I'm gonna wait a bit longer, and if it doesn't do it, then I'll make the payment with my mother's paypal and pay her back or something. lol :thumb_yello:

Kath, I have been waiting for paypal to verify my bank account(as I don't want to use a credit card), but it seems to be taking longer than a few days.... I'm gonna wait a bit longer, and if it doesn't do it, then I'll make the payment with my mother's paypal and pay her back or something. lol :thumb_yello:

:punk::punk:

Watta girl!

Maybe it will go faster then you think, I was told that it took 5 till 7 days to verify my account, the next day it was verified! So check your account, maybe it's already happened.

No problem. I will put you down as a definate and you can pay whenever it gets verified:thumb_yello:

I'll come to dinner in fact lol I just have to figure out how paypal works!:mf_lustslow:

Just PM'ed you..............good luck!:thumb_yello: