MFC Christmas Party 29th November - Planet HollyWood

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dayum right! My puppy eyes are very convincing:roftl: But I do have to do research for my paper so I hope some of you will be willing to do a very short survey:roftl:

:yay: That's great!!!!!! :yay:

I will take part in your survey as well if you like!! :thumb_yello:

I would make that the 2 of December if I were you. I'm not sure if you will be in a deciding mood on the 1st already. Your judgement might be a bit coloured by all the partying :mf_rosetinted::naughty:.

Yes, very good point!:naughty:

OK.....................I got all the menu choices in yesterday (well, the last ones) so I emailed PH last night so we are good to go now:thumb_yello:

Edited by kath

Ah, I'll probably be there earlier. I'll see if the Travelodge can hold on to my backpack for the afternoon.

Some others - Kath, Abby etc will be there earlier than us - so

they may be able to keep it in their room for you!! :thumb_yello:

Ah, I'll probably be there earlier. I'll see if the Travelodge can hold on to my backpack for the afternoon.

Yes, you'll have to see if someone else can take your backpack. The Travelodge won't store luggage for you. It's one of the reasons I didn't want to book a room there. :thumbdown:

Yes, you'll have to see if someone else can take your backpack. The Travelodge won't store luggage for you. It's one of the reasons I didn't want to book a room there. :thumbdown:

They don't!?:shocked:

I had no idea!

I will arrive early Friday morning and was planning to go shopping; I can’t drag my suitcase around!:thumbdown:

And the same Sunday afternoon…!

Trouble!:boxed:

Yes Sienna... chek-in is at 15.00 i think... if you arrive at 14.00 you must pay 10 pound if you want chek in :thumbdown:

and even if you pay, you can not chek in before 12.00 if i remember well....

if you arrive at victoria station there is the luggage depot... but it is not so cheap....

for people who arrive saturday it will be more easy to find someone of us who arrive friday and who can put the luggage in theyr room

They don't!? :shocked:

I had no idea!
I will arrive early Friday morning and was planning to go shopping; I can’t drag my suitcase around! :thumbdown:
And the same Sunday afternoon…!

Trouble! :boxed:

Yeah I found it here under the help window on the right: