MFC Christmas Party 29th November - Planet HollyWood

FREDDIESDOUBLE

:naughty:

You know.............anyone who just drops into this thread will wonder what planet we are all on:roftl:

I am off now................sweet dreams to you both............glad you are back on the same side of the pond as each other again:wub2:

Your right , 2 years of travelling and stories .. newbies dont have a clue

Glad to be back too!!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your my elf .. I can give you such tasks!!!

Kath messager ...

Serious poor thing was in AGONY!!!!

Yes im your elf !!! .... ummmmm ... I do give a good massage kath :das: , eh santie :das::roftl:

You know.............anyone who just drops into this thread will wonder what planet we are all on

I am off now................sweet dreams to you both............glad you are back on the same side of the pond as each other again

:roftl: I agree LOL!!! .... awwwww sweetdreams kath and thanks for everything :wub2: ... im glad too !! stoopid timezones and ringing me at 5am !! :sneaky2::roftl: hee hee xx Night hun xx

for some reason... I think he is a chicken person :mf_rosetinted::naughty: though you never know.. he might be into red meat or even fish :naughty:

Come on!! We all know he doesn't like fish! :roftl::roftl:

Oh, and he said in an interview that he doesn't eat beef..........so Chicken it is!! :naughty:

I didn't say that. I asked my mentor if I could do those exams later on, waiting for a reply so all pray for me:thumb_yello:

I prayed for Ingie, now Ingie praaays for me :wink2:. Ingie, how are the plans? I love your blogs btw! And your musicvids!

Your my elf .. I can give you such tasks!!!

Kath messager ...

Serious poor thing was in AGONY!!!!

Caz! Watch out! He is giving you tasks already! Remind him that he is your slave, not the other way around! :naughty:

:naughty:

You know.............anyone who just drops into this thread will wonder what planet we are all on:roftl:

Planet Hollywood :naughty:. Well, in a little less then 4 weeks we will be :thumb_yello:.

Come on!! We all know he doesn't like fish!

Oh, and he said in an interview that he doesn't eat beef..........so Chicken it is!!

There is a veggie option also!

Edited by Monie

I think Robi has sent it by msn Allegra, but if you don't get it I will email it
yes please kath do, cause i haven't got in touch with allegra today...so go for it! a frustrated postwoman!
Done

thank you very much kath and robi, and sorry :blush-anim-cl:

for Xmas i would like a bigger pm box.... did you understand santa? :fisch:

Kath

You have done one AMAZING job on this , For all your hard work I shall be brining you a gift

santa fred just-in-planet-hollywood-and-not-in-the-entire-world: well done, good job :thumb_yello:

super kath :wub2:

I just realised, 43 people, that means 40 women and 3 men :shocked:. You brave men :thumb_yello:!

If I'm not mistaken Kath, the men are: Santa, a drivinginstructor and a young pianoplayer :wink2:? We might have to ask Mika to come after all, to bring the number of males a little up :naughty:.

I just realised, 43 people, that means 40 women and 3 men :shocked:. You brave men :thumb_yello:!

If I'm not mistaken Kath, the men are: Santa, a drivinginstructor and a young pianoplayer :wink2:? We might have to ask Mika to come after all, to bring the number of males a little up :naughty:.

Who's the driving instructor? I'm getting so confused with who will actually be here!

Who's the driving instructor? I'm getting so confused with who will actually be here!

weealx is the driving instructor - but he will not be at the meal as

his son has an important football game first thing on the Sunday!! :thumb_yello:

He will be about before the meal though - he is picking up some of us

from the train!! :punk:

weealx is the driving instructor - but he will not be at the meal as

his son has an important football game first thing on the Sunday!! :thumb_yello:

He will be about before the meal though - he is picking up some of us

from the train!! :punk:

Ahh okay then :thumb_yello: thanks... We're all going to need name badges I think... It's going to get a bit confusing!

Well, it's not the men I'm confused about, there will only be 3, it's the women! 40! :punk:

Namebadges sound like a very good idea.

Still no answer. BUT a girl in my class also asked if she could get that day off because she has to go to some school, and my mentor said that he would discuss it with the other teachers. I shall ask him tomorrow:shocked:

Fred, Aurilen and Marilyn Mastin's Husband, Alan:thumb_yello:

Good point about Mika...but he would have Andy with him which would mean an odd number again!

I don't want to give too much away but don't worry about name badges.....it is in hand:thumb_yello:

Still no answer. BUT a girl in my class also asked if she could get that day off because she has to go to some school, and my mentor said that he would discuss it with the other teachers. I shall ask him tomorrow:shocked:

If they say 'no' I will come and kidnap you :mf_rosetinted:

Haha thanks:roftl:

you're welcome:mf_rosetinted:

but I don't think they'll say no...I mean...people are getting days off for the most ridiculous reasons. Saying you want to meet 40/50 crazy obsessed Mika fans isn't so strange..:mf_rosetinted:

you're welcome:mf_rosetinted:

but I don't think they'll say no...I mean...people are getting days off for the most ridiculous reasons. Saying you want to meet 40/50 crazy obsessed Mika fans isn't so strange..:mf_rosetinted:

Mwahahaha my mentor already knows I'm that strange:roftl:

Good point about Mika...but he would have Andy with him which would mean an odd number again!

I don't want to give too much away but don't worry about name badges.....it is in hand:thumb_yello:

Should we be worried?:blink:

Who cares about an odd number if Mika turns up!!!

*struggles to not get hopes up*