MFC Christmas Party 29th November - Planet HollyWood

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Sienna... chek-in is at 15.00 i think... if you arrive at 14.00 you must pay 10 pound if you want chek in :thumbdown:
and even if you pay, you can not chek in before 12.00 if i remember well....

if you arrive at victoria station there is the luggage depot... but it is not so cheap....

for people who arrive saturday it will be more easy to find someone of us who arrive friday and who can put the luggage in theyr room

Thanks Allegra, but I coming from Heathrow!

Yeah I found it here under the help window on the right:

I have travelled a lot and I have never heard of a hotel before that can't provide this absolutely minimum service! :shocked:

Why o why didn't I just book at my "ordinary" hotel??? :blink:

Thanks Allegra, but I coming from Heathrow!

I have travelled a lot and I have never heard of a hotel before that can't provide this absolutely minimum service!:shocked:

Why o why didn't I just book at my "ordinary" hotel???:blink:

Even the cheapo hostel I always stay at in Dublin has a luggage depot!!!:shocked:

Biekje you are an absolute star!:mf_lustslow: That is a BRILLIANT idea! So, if anyone has gifts for everyone (which I am assuming will be very small) they can go on the plates and then the secret santa gifts go in the sack. Therfore, if the people that have kindly bought something for everyone also want to take something out of the sack, they will need to also put something else IN the sack. Now this may seem a little unfair but it is not going to work otherwise!

Haha.

Well me and Starrats do little pressies for everyone too, but we also get a pressie for the sack. Seems most fair to me.:thumb_yello:

3 weeks today .... the madness weekend will start

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=niIJ9Yb-xwQ

I cant wait to boogie

Does he rideeeeeeeeeeeeee a red nose reindeeerrrrrrr:punk::punk:

Dear Freddie :wub2:. I love your link. But I feel like I have some explaining to do here: Yes, in 3 weeks time the madness weekend will start. But no, it will not be actually Christmas then! I know, this might come hard to you, please don't let it ruin your weekend. Let Caz cheer you up again :wink2:.

This been said, it will be one hell of a weekend :punk:!

Ah, I'll probably be there earlier. I'll see if the Travelodge can hold on to my backpack for the afternoon.

4.40 pm :shocked:. Vicky, I hope you can get me some information about our room, I don't know if they allow me in if you are not there since I am not the one who made the reservation. But since Shady and I arrive at 10 o' clock in the morning at the airport (which one was it, can't remember :naughty:) it will be a long long walk through London til 4.40 pm! I'm not so much concerned about my backpack as about myself, having to get up at at least 5.30 a.m and not going to bed till 5.30 a.m. the next morning perhaps :naughty:. I really need a nap in between, I am a nap kind of person :blink:.

Dear Freddie I love your link. But I feel like I have some explaining to do here: Yes, in 3 weeks time the madness weekend will start. But no, it will not be actually Christmas then! I know, this might come hard to you, please don't let it ruin your weekend. Let Caz cheer you up again

This been said, it will be one hell of a weekend :punk:!

awwwww , but the festive season will be starting !!! :punk::wub2: ... It will be the first of advent on the 30th of november !! Technically when everyones decorations can start to go up !! :wub2: so xmas songs can be sung too !! :punk: AND it'll be one hulluva weekend !!

PS ... I saw the first house with thier lights and decorations up yesterday :wink2::naughty:

awwwww , but the festive season will be starting !!! :punk::wub2: ... It will be the first of advent on the 30th of november !! Technically when everyones decorations can start to go up !! :wub2: so xmas songs can be sung too !! :punk: AND it'll be one hulluva weekend !!

PS ... I saw the first house with thier lights and decorations up yesterday :wink2::naughty:

Yesterday already :shocked:.

I guess here in Holland Xmas season starts a little later since we have Sinterklaas at the 5th of december first. We have no Xmassongs before Sinterklaas, there are only Sinterklaassongs till then. Although people are complaining here that there are Xmasdecorations in stores already before Sinterklaas has come. It used to be different, now the Xmasseason starts earlier here too (at least in the shops).

I guess here in Holland Xmas season starts a little later since we have Sinterklaas at the 5th of december first. We have no Xmassongs before Sinterklaas, there are only Sinterklaassongs till then. Although people are complaining here that there are Xmasdecorations in stores already before Sinterklaas has come. It used to be different, now the Xmasseason starts earlier here too (at least in the shops).

Hee hee , yeah , i think its a wee bit early yet to have decorations up too in england :naughty: But it doesnt surprise me - ive seen some up in october , ive known of people to never take them down too :boxed::roftl:

I put mine up on the 1st of december :thumb_yello: as i say anywhere from the 30th this year is traditional for england ... and Oh ... the shops here have there christmans lines and seasonal isles arranged in at september :shocked: ... ONE HUGE reason im so glad i no longer work at asda's :naughty:

Hee hee , yeah , i think its a wee bit early yet to have decorations up too in england :naughty: But it doesnt surprise me - ive seen some up in october , ive known of people to never take them down too :boxed::roftl:

I put mine up on the 1st of december :thumb_yello: as i say anywhere from the 30th this year is traditional for england ... and Oh ... the shops here have there christmans lines and seasonal isles arranged in at september :shocked: ... ONE HUGE reason im so glad i no longer work at asda's :naughty:

It always annoys me about the Christmas lights. On the one hand you get people saying, "save electricity. Cut carbon imissions." Than the shops have lights blaring for weeks before Christmas, and some of the houses have that many lights outside it looks like Las Vagas!

We don't have lights outside, and put our fairy lights up in the house in December.

I have my christmastree up already (long story on the WHY):roftl:

I can't remember what time we got our room at Travelodge, Battersea in Feb. I know we paid the £10 to get in early but I can't remember what time it was.

Sienna, the answer to your question (why oh why did you not book your usual hotel, is because you wanted to be with us!:roftl:)

Hopefully we will get sorted out, it would be good if we could put our bags in the room of any Friday arrivals but obviously they won't want to be hanging around just for people to drop off luggage:shocked:

Ab and I will be arriving at Stansted at 8am

I can't remember what time we got our room at Travelodge, Battersea in Feb. I know we paid the £10 to get in early but I can't remember what time it was.

Sienna, the answer to your question (why oh why did you not book your usual hotel, is because you wanted to be with us!:roftl:)

Hopefully we will get sorted out, it would be good if we could put our bags in the room of any Friday arrivals but obviously they won't want to be hanging around just for people to drop off luggage:shocked:

Ab and I will be arriving at Stansted at 8am

Oh yes I know, I’m really looking forward to that!:wub2:

It was a bit of a surprise to find out about the luggage problem so I sat down counting the pro’s and con’s by changing the hotel, and on the pro’s list was definitely the company of you all!

Then I learned that in Paddington Station they have luggage storage facilities so in one way or the other we will make it work!:wink2:

I’ll have my room from 28/11 sometime in the afternoon; I think it’s from 14.30 if anyone wants to leave their bag there.:thumb_yello:

Oh yes I know, I’m really looking forward to that!:wub2:

It was a bit of a surprise to find out about the luggage problem so I sat down counting the pro’s and con’s by changing the hotel, and on the pro’s list was definitely the company of you all!

Then I learned that in Paddington Station they have luggage storage facilities so in one way or the other we will make it work!:wink2:

I’ll have my room from 28/11 sometime in the afternoon; I think it’s from 14.30 if anyone wants to leave their bag there.:thumb_yello:

I am glad that you see us as a plus point!:wub2:

That is a kind offer................I am sure that in the days leading up to the party this thread will get VERY busy with everyone making arragements! I can't believe it is three weeks tonight!:shocked::mf_lustslow:

I am glad that you see us as a plus point!:wub2:

That is a kind offer................I am sure that in the days leading up to the party this thread will get VERY busy with everyone making arragements! I can't believe it is three weeks tonight!:shocked::mf_lustslow:

Actually - if we are going to use a thread to make arrangements, couldn't it be one without all the RSVP stuff at the top?

Please?

Actually - if we are going to use a thread to make arrangements, couldn't it be one without all the RSVP stuff at the top?

Please?

Actually Silver that is a very good idea and if I started it I could put updates in the first post etc. I will do so and ask Fred to close this one.:thumb_yello: