you know you're a Mika fan when...

you pre-order the Songs For Sorrow EP/book on the day it becomes available to order, then weeks later, on the day you get your shipping confirmation email, you buy the book at the London gig, and the limited edition tour poster, and 2 sets of the badges for your bag which means you end up spending £40 on mika merchandise :shocked: (also meaning you couldn't afford a t-shirt!)

but... (and this is when you really know you are a true fan) you don't even care how much it all cost, and you would gladly do it again :wub2: :-D x

You know you're a Mika fan when you e-mail family in England about sending you The Observer Music Monthly to you. :teehee:

Oh I want it!!!! I'll be in England in July, but I guess it'll be gone then :tears:

when you leave your phone on in class with the hopes that someone will call you (even though you will get your phone taken away) because your ringtone is Grace Kelly. When no one calls you, you text your friend and tell her to. :naughty:

haha omg that sounds like me!:blush-anim-cl: in the past i've texted people with really cryptic and mysterious messages so they call to me to ask wtf i'm talking about! heehee :teehee:and i sit in class waiting for a call just so the whole class has to listen to my ring tone (it's 'ring ring' at the mo in case you're wondering!) which is extra funny as everybody in my class hates Mika (i know, they're all crazy!) :shocked: lots o' luv :-D x

YKYAMFW: You're own mother joins the MFC after she's been with you at the gig in Paris and finally realized what I've been mumbling about for more than 1 year...:naughty:

She's : Bianca's mother

:blink: still can't believe it myslef...

You know you're a Mika fan when your mother finds a Youtube video of Mika and Perez handing out icecream and she says to you, "did you see this video of Mika and Perez Hilton handing out icecream?" and you say "yes". :aah:

OKKAY..either my mind works in some twisted and freaky way :freak:OR I've been staring at the branded MIKA name WAAAAAY too long :hypo:cause in a really wierd way you can see Mika's Birthday in it...its like the First part is Roman numerals but the 1 and 8 are individually written...I VIII followed by a backwards arrow < and A for AUGUST...and Presto! you have a hidden message!! hahahaha !!:clap:

IVIII<A !!!

IT'S LIKE THE DA MIKA CODE:bow:

You know you're a Mika fan when you start to giggle every time you hear the name Mika. And it's so hard to avoid Mikas in Finland! :teehee:

You're obsessed when you start comparing other Mikas to our Mika, thinking things like: "No, he doesn't look like Mika, he should be skinnier - and dark haired." :roftl:

Edited by Marianne84

OKKAY..either my mind works in some twisted and freaky way :freak:OR I've been staring at the branded MIKA name WAAAAAY too long :hypo:cause in a really wierd way you can see Mika's Birthday in it...its like the First part is Roman numerals but the 1 and 8 are individually written...I VIII followed by a backwards arrow < and A for AUGUST...and Presto! you have a hidden message!! hahahaha !!:clap:

IVIII<A !!!

OMG you're soo right:shocked:, though if we were to take it literally 18 is written like XVIII in roman numbers, but hey, you deserve a diploma for that discovery, girl! Awesome!

YKYAAMFW:

1. You can't stand getting out of your house for 4 days since you got back home, because you know that on the streets of your silly hometown you won't find any bit of Paris or Mika... :tears:

2. You smile stupidly at the heard of words you've been using in your conversation with Mika.

3.You can't get enough of telling people how Mika looks like as if he was my new best friend and they have no clue about it.:aah:

4.You can't do anything else on vacation but stuff related to Mika.

5.You are not able to listen to GK anymore without crying but when you play it on the piano you feel nothing.:blink:

IVIII<A !!!

I did see Mika too, before even reading your post:roftl:

You know you're a Mika fan when your mother finds a Youtube video of Mika and Perez handing out icecream and she says to you, "did you see this video of Mika and Perez Hilton handing out icecream?" and you say "yes". :aah:

And then you probably said: Yeah I saw it...and the other 52 clips from the same event!:biggrin2:

Your mother sounds like a sweet person fot telling you about it!:wub2:

Even a hard core fan can miss out on stuff...I think?