Because there's another shot in the video of it .. And there you can see it's a pretty big bear .. And mine wasn't that big :roftl:

(I already had my doubts because mine had the little card still attached to it, and you couldn't see it in the video .. and it was really attached to it so you couldn't just put it at the back of the bear or so .. So I thought maybe he had cut it off .. or maybe it just wasn't my bear :roftl:)

:sad: well at least he picked a bear like yours so he definitely liked it :wink2:

he just picked the bigger one so it would be more visible :bleh:

You know you're a Mika fan when you have the pic of you and Nathan (lead singer of The Midway State) as your display pic on MSN and (3) people (so far) mistake him for Mika, but you correct them. One person said, "since u always talk about him".

:shun:

I know it's a small pic, the DP, but still...:mf_rosetinted:

your mother calls you at your best friend's birthday party to tell you that Mika is on TV even though she's recording it for you anyway and you scream so only your friend's dog can hear you... (yes it really did happen to me)

• 4 weeks later...

here's one that happened to me:

You know you're a Mika fan when you're finding an outfit for the first day of school and you're wondering if the yellow shoes are too much. Then you say to yourself: "Your an MFCer. The words 'too colorful' are not in your vocabulary."

here's one that happened to me:

You know you're a Mika fan when you're finding an outfit for the first day of school and you're wondering if the yellow shoes are too much. Then you say to yourself: "Your an MFCer. The words 'too colorful' are not in your vocabulary."

Mika and MFC are what made me a colorful perons. Before I came on MFC, my favorite colors were dark blues and greens. Now I like orange, bright green, yellow, and whole lot of others.

HAHAHA :lmfao:

you know you're a Mika fan when you waste all of your phone credit trying to get radio stations to play we are golden.

yeah...or when you waste all of you phone credit on text messages with another MFC'er to find out what mika said about his first time chicken and try to log in on MFC although you know very well the internet won't work abroad :roftl:

you know you are a mika fan when you are walking on the beach with your best friend,listening to Mika's new songs,and singing them as well,and smiling because they're great,and all the people watch you thinking :"those girls are crazy", but you look at them as if you answer:"yeah,we look like crazy,but it's because you haven't heard the good music yet!"

OK... so for this one you need to know a few things...:

My dad's a teacher and there's a university here that's called "El Bosque"

Which in english means "he forrest" So yesterday he had class, as he was leaving I told him you're going to the forrest? And he said yes! So I told him: Take care of your lollipop! He looked at me really bad and I just smiled...:biggrin2:

^^^You're a Mika fan when you do that ^^^

OK... so for this one you need to know a few things...:

My dad's a teacher and there's a university here that's called "El Bosque"

Which in english means "he forrest" So yesterday he had class' date=' as he was leaving I told him you're going to the forrest? And he said yes! So I told him: Take care of your lollipop! He looked at me really bad and I just smiled...:biggrin2:

^^^You're a Mika fan when you do that ^^^[/color']

:roftl: Ace!

yeah...or when you waste all of you phone credit on text messages with another MFC'er to find out what mika said about his first time chicken and try to log in on MFC although you know very well the internet won't work abroad :roftl:

that would be me, huh? :naughty:

You know you're a Mika fan, when you'll pay my phone bill, Ruxi! :mf_rosetinted:

Just joking!!! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

You know you're a fan of his music when you listen to a new song, Doctor John, one single time and have it singing in your head all day!

There must be some special connection with his way of making music and my brain, and soul, to appreciate it!:wub2:

I love many different kinds of music but I don’t think I have felt that connection and excitement with any kind of music in a very long time like I did the first times I listened to the songs on his Myspace 2007!:blush-anim-cl:

you know you're a Mika fan when you're in a shop with your friend and 'we are golden' comes on the radio and you start jumping around and dancing like a crazy person, and your friend and the shop assistant look at you like you are actually mad, but you just don't care so you keep dancing and make your friend stay in the shop with you until the song is over! :blush-anim-cl::teehee::-D x

• 4 weeks later...

You Know You're A Mika Fan when...

You get an unexpected recap test at Art and one of the question is "What is fashion?" and you automatically answer: "Fashion is a form of ugliness changing every 6 months." - Oscar Wilde ... :das::lmfao:

If you don't know what I'm talking about and how that makes me a mika fan: in the Observer Music Monthly interview, the interviewer stated that Mika had in the studio in LA a banner which quoted Oscar Wilde with that quote up there! :aah:

You know you're a Mika fan when you are talking to your friends about him, and you mention the names of his band and they're like

"Martin? Dan? Who the hell are they?!"

You know you're a Mika fan when you use all of your mobile phone credit texting into radio shows to try and get them to play a certain Mika song.