YKYAMFW you have at least one mika pic in every folder on your computer.... i didnt even realise i did that :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I don't have that, But I have one giant folder dedicated to him with like, 5 sub-folders and sub-folders IN those sub-folders. (even in the sub-sub-folders too. :roftl:)

:roftl: :roftl: a lot to go through

Oh you know... not THAT much... just a few thousand, I can't be too sure but possibly close to a million... :fisch:

:naughty:

:teehee::naughty: There are quite a few in my "Sexy" and "Shirtless" folders. Although Shirtless is a sub-folder of Sexy... :aah: Actually I think there's more in the "Beautiful" folder... :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Oh you know... not THAT much... just a few thousand, I can't be too sure but possibly close to a million... :fisch:

:teehee::naughty: There are quite a few in my "Sexy" and "Shirtless" folders. Although Shirtless is a sub-folder of Sexy... :aah: Actually I think there's more in the "Beautiful" folder... :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

:roftl: i know what you mean! yesterday i was trying to find a new DB i was going through all my pics then my computer started freezing i was like :blink: i understand computer he is amazing :naughty:

:roftl: i know what you mean! yesterday i was trying to find a new DB i was going through all my pics then my computer started freezing i was like :blink: i understand computer he is amazing :naughty:

:roftl: Luckily my computer has a REALLY epic harddrive so even when I'm doing like, a million things I don't need to be doing, it runs as smooth as.... very slightly lumpy butter. :aah:

:roftl: Luckily my computer has a REALLY epic harddrive so even when I'm doing like, a million things I don't need to be doing, it runs as smooth as.... very slightly lumpy butter. :aah:

thats awesome, nothing smoother! :aah: im just using my laptop, its messed up poor thing been with me for quite some time now :teehee: ntaww i feel bad for it :<

YKYAMFW you are called golden girl at work by some random seller and you fangurl and can't stop smiling :fangurl:

*reads*

'Mika, Mika, Mika...'

*thinks*

'What is wrong with this?!' :sneaky2:

*skips the rest, gets to the end*

'Oh, right'

*Goes back to read*

'Some didn't even look like Mika' :roftl:

:aah::aah::aah:

When you are compelled to watch the vid and when you love it :wub2:

That vid makes me cry ,I have no words to describe how he is :wub2::wub2:

Too much feelings inside me :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by Mikasister

YKYAMF when during your week of holidays in a netless :crybaby: tiny village in the mountains, you dream everynight that you're writing messages on your MFC friend's boards :insane:

Being netless hurts :teehee:

I don't have that, But I have one giant folder dedicated to him with like, 5 sub-folders and sub-folders IN those sub-folders. (even in the sub-sub-folders too. :roftl:)

I've never been able to order them cause I just keep on staring at them and they stay at the same place :roftl: So I have a mess, in only 2 folders and when I try to get in my computer frozes :mf_rosetinted: I also have some poor named folders :aah:

i have a folder called MIKA and it has 24 sub-folder and most of them have sub-sub-folder, for example the sub-folder "concerts" has 19 sub-sub-folders and the sub-folder "photoshots" has 101, every photoshot is in a different sub-sub-folder :teehee: i'm very organized :biggrin2:

i have a folder called MIKA and it has 24 sub-folder and most of them have sub-sub-folder, for example the sub-folder "concerts" has 19 sub-sub-folders and the sub-folder "photoshots" has 101, every photoshot is in a different sub-sub-folder :teehee: i'm very organized :biggrin2:

Doing something like that was in my plans, but I never could :mf_rosetinted:

I just recently went through and organized pics into folders, but not quite as organized as this! I think that would make it harder to find a specific pic, unless I remember exactly where/when it was from.

I just recently went through and organized pics into folders, but not quite as organized as this! I think that would make it harder to find a specific pic, unless I remember exactly where/when it was from.

I know right? Just... LIGHTLY sorted is better. :biggrin2: