I´m glad. :wink2:

You know you´re Mika fan when suddenly many people like you. :mf_rosetinted:

:group_hug:

I think all fans of Mika is characterized by - all are cute, hearty and good-naturedly at each other...!:group_hug:

Whenever you hear his songs in the background of programmes, you HAVE to just point it out to someone. ANYONE.

OMG I do that soooo much! My family just sigh and look at me weirdly, BUT I MUST POINT IT OUT AND SCREAM!!!! :)

I do the same :blush-anim-cl: I just can't stay quite, I have to tell someone that they put a MIKA song! :biggrin2:

Whenever you hear his songs in the background of programmes, you HAVE to just point it out to someone. ANYONE.

I do it always when I'm with family (not friends though, unfortunetely they don't like Mika, stupid friends), last time it happened was last saturday. :biggrin2:

I do it always when I'm with family (not friends though, unfortunetely they don't like Mika, stupid friends), last time it happened was last saturday. :biggrin2:

I'm doing this with friends too:teehee: (dont care if they dont like him:aah:)

YKYAMFW You start daydreaming in class the Mika will come in and take you away forever!

haha... :aah: exactly... :aah: but last time..if I good remember.. I was in london with him.,, (in real I was in class:roftl:)

YKYAMFW when your husband buys you a Robbie Williams album :jawdrop: and you don't know weither to laugh because it's so wierd or cry because your husband if he knew you would offer you something related to Mika

YKYAMFW when you wait at your teens' school playing lollipop , singing and waving sunflower seeds packs (one for you and three for each baby at the back of the car) to the rythm of the music and that makes you happy for the whole day!

YKYAMFW when you buy the latest James Blunt CD and feel guilty because he's not Mika and you wait for a long time before listening to it

Edited by crazyaboutmika

YKYAMFW you become obsessed with two bands COMPLETELY without knowledge that Mika recently got into them as well.

YKYAMFW in your school's musical you are all over your character's husband just because he looks sort of like Mika. (p.s. very disappointed that he just got a haircut...doesn't look like him as much without curly locks :sad:)

YKYAMFW you become obsessed with two bands COMPLETELY without knowledge that Mika recently got into them as well.

YKYAMFW in your school's musical you are all over your character's husband just because he looks sort of like Mika. (p.s. very disappointed that he just got a haircut...doesn't look like him as much without curly locks :sad:)

So True! :roftl:

YKYAMFW your facebook friends deem you obsessed and beyond help.

YKYAMFW you only say things on twitter that are Mika related and the only followers you have are Mika fans and Ad agencies.

YKYAMFW you make a video like the one in my sig.

So True! :roftl:

YKYAMFW your facebook friends deem you obsessed and beyond help.

YKYAMFW you only say things on twitter that are Mika related and the only followers you have are Mika fans and Ad agencies.

YKYAMFW you make a video like the one in my sig.

Haha I created both Facebook and Twitter accounts only for Mika sake! :wub2: