Does this mean that Mika has been cheating on Wika with another Mika!?

Or is Wika actually the lucky guy?

Do tell all!!

Hahahaha who is Wika?? :aah: I created one Mika first and then anyhow I put him in a house but the mika was still there in that 'sim-library' or ath and I took another Mika and put him to the first Mika :biggrin2: Then Mika had a daughter, who was away some time and she aged faster :blink: and then she was as old as her father and went back to the house where the two Mikas lived :roftl: but they werent together. Then that girl had sth with the second mika (well call him Mica) and they were together but the first Mika was so lonely I decided to take another guy into the family, hes gonna marry the girl and so Mica and Mika ended up together :aah:

Hahahaha who is Wika?? :aah: I created one Mika first and then anyhow I put him in a house but the mika was still there in that 'sim-library' or ath and I took another Mika and put him to the first Mika :biggrin2: Then Mika had a daughter, who was away some time and she aged faster :blink: and then she was as old as her father and went back to the house where the two Mikas lived :roftl: but they werent together. Then that girl had sth with the second mika (well call him Mica) and they were together but the first Mika was so lonely I decided to take another guy into the family, hes gonna marry the girl and so Mica and Mika ended up together :aah:

First - you don`t know Wika? Wax Mika!

Second... WHAT?!? :aah: that made absolutely no sense.

I didn't understand either :shocked:

You know you're a Mika fan when you buy the sims game for your son and ask him to make a Mika for you :teehee::blush-anim-cl::wub2::naughty:

You've a good imagination!!

YKYAMFW you know who WIKA is LOL. He's Wax Mika from the Grevin Museum, and he and Mika do make a cute couple!

Ohh of course I know Wax Mika! :biggrin2: I've just never heard anyone call him Wika, I've not been on here for months..

Hahaha of course it doesn't make sense, that's the funny thing with sims, you can do whatever you want :biggrin2:

Ohh of course I know Wax Mika! :biggrin2: I've just never heard anyone call him Wika, I've not been on here for months..

Hahaha of course it doesn't make sense, that's the funny thing with sims, you can do whatever you want :biggrin2:

Uhm... no, I meant the way you tried to explain it. You didn`t explain it very well. :aah:

YKYAMF When you have a terrible argument with your English teacher when she says " NO ! No Mika isn't English or American , he just sing in English and i know he doesn't speak English very well. I know everything about him, he was born in the West countries of Europe . He asked a few times the American nationality but it was always refused. "

And the best for the end , a pupil : " and i think he lives in Belgium !" :naughty:

Haha my friends screamed : " You must believe Sixtine, she is a Mika fan " :aah:

Unfortunately my teacher didn't believe me .

YKYAMF When you have a terrible argument with your English teacher when she says " NO ! No Mika isn't English or American , he just sing in English and i know he doesn't speak English very well. I know everything about him, he was born in the West countries of Europe . He asked a few times the American nationality but it was always refused. "

And the best for the end , a pupil : " and i think he lives in Belgium !" :naughty:

Haha my friends screamed : " You must believe Sixtine, she is a Mika fan " :aah:

I think they've got the wrong Mika. :aah::roftl::roftl:

she made a Mika and a Mica on sims and put them together in a house, Mica fell in love with the daughter of Mika. But she wanted Mika and Mica to be together, so she made another guy who could 'marry' the daughter and because of that, Mika and Mica could be a couple. if you understand it now :naughty::wink2:

she made a Mika and a Mica on sims and put them together in a house, Mica fell in love with the daughter of Mika. But she wanted Mika and Mica to be together, so she made another guy who could 'marry' the daughter and because of that, Mika and Mica could be a couple. if you understand it now :naughty::wink2:

How did Mika have a child anyway? And wait... are they both guys? And.... No I still don't get it. :aah:

You should show your teacher an interview of Mika and she would have to make excuses to you :wink2:

Gosh, I wish he lived in Belgium :wub2:

YKYAMFW you're listening Lady Gaga's ''You and I'' and instead of sing the lyric:

''There's only three men that imma serve my whole life

It's my daddy, and Nebraska and Jesus Christ''

you insist in singing:

''There's only four men that imma serve my whole life

It's my daddy, brother, Mika and Jesus Christ''

:teehee::teehee::teehee:

What...? Mika comes BEFORE Jesus? NO, Jesus should always be first.

YKYAMFW you know that Jesus loves ya.

no, it's not in the right order, I just put Mika instead of Nebraska and brother, I know very well Jesus comes first, sorry if I made confusion

YKYAMF when you seriously think of having a piece of red hair :mf_rosetinted:

:bonk::naughty:

YKYAMF when you're telling whole mika's biography to your cousin (who is not interested mika at all but he has no way:naughty:) from 1983 to 2012:mf_rosetinted: