uuuh what does this whole 'donkey' thing:boxed:?? In MIKA's twitter there's a background of a donkey and a saying: "long live the golden donkey. may he guard my page. fear the donkey, love the donkey, donkey is GOOD"

what's the story behind this??:blink:

Uh... I don't really think there's a story. :aah: It's just a shiny golden donkey named Albert, who has a twitter too. :aah:

Uh... I don't really think there's a story. :aah: It's just a shiny golden donkey named Albert, who has a twitter too. :aah:

SHINY GOLDEN MONKEY??? TWITTER?? :shocked:how could a donkey have a twitter.....it must be a person rite:biggrin2:? but what does it has to do with mika?

SHINY GOLDEN MONKEY??? TWITTER?? :shocked:how could a donkey have a twitter.....it must be a person rite:biggrin2:? but what does it has to do with mika?

Absolutely nothing. What. he's not allowed to like random, unrelated things? :aah:

albert is like a Mika's virtual pet with a twitter account xD

Uh... I don't really think there's a story. :aah:It's just a shiny golden donkey named Albert, who has a twitter too. :aah:

actually, thats true...:aah:

And now - with Mika's help this donkey is popular...:aah:

YKYAMFW you dream about MIKA every night since you´ve been on his show :mf_rosetinted:

YKYAMFW you just can´t keep your word to draw 20 Mikas and you desperately ask on facebook if it´s a good idea to draw another 20 for him..... :aah:

YKYAMFW you dream about MIKA every night since you´ve been on his show :mf_rosetinted:

YKYAMFW you just can´t keep your word to draw 20 Mikas and you desperately ask on facebook if it´s a good idea to draw another 20 for him..... :aah:

yes yes yes! it's great idea! :aah:

YKYAMFW your computer warns you - Your disc is full. Do you want a help with cleaning the disc? :aah:

-i REALLY should stop saving all those Mika´s pictures. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh yes...!!:naughty:known situation:naughty:

YKYAMF if you start screaming like a teenage girl as soon as Mika gets on the stage at a gig! LOL

(Happened to me in Liege, me, a mum of a 19 year old daughter!!!!):blush-anim-cl:

Edited by Jojotje

YKYAMF when you leave for a three weeks holiday (netless :( ) and you'll miss your sweet Mika fans friends so much that you have to tell them in this thread....... ...XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX I'll miss you all , see you in three weeks :wink2:

YKYAMFW you answer 'Mika' to every single thing, even if it doesn't make sense at all cause your brain is so so tired that it can't come up with any other word except that

yeah.. "what did you have for breakfast?" "mika" .. :D

YKYAMFW you answer 'Mika' to every single thing, even if it doesn't make sense at all cause your brain is so so tired that it can't come up with any other word except that :aah:

completely my case! :naughty:

YKYAMF when you leave for a three weeks holiday (netless :( ) and you'll miss your sweet Mika fans friends so much that you have to tell them in this thread....... ...XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX I'll miss you all , see you in three weeks :wink2:

Aww :huglove:

YKYAMFW you answer 'Mika' to every single thing, even if it doesn't make sense at all cause your brain is so so tired that it can't come up with any other word except that :aah:

"So, what do you wanna do today?" :biggrin2: