Hey, i think my mom HATE Mika, she can't stand his music, she can't understand i love him, don't know why... she can't understand why i adore him...

No, i don't wanna go to bed early... i can't, now, i usually go to bed at 2 or 3 at the morning, and wake up at 12 pm

hahaha i'm on vacations, so i have to enjoy!!!

and here everybody messes with me for love his music,and him...:sneaky2:

YKYAMFW when one of the baby girls you take care of for a living screams and cries "Mika" because she wants to hear Elle me dit once again before she leaves and even her parents notice (and she is only eighteen month old but already a die hard Mika fan) :lmfao:

You should see her dancing when Mika sings "Danse, danse, danse", she is cute :wub2:

YKYAMFW the people that sit next to and behind you at school have at least 5 'MIKA' written on their books. :teehee:

sameeeee :roftl:

and YKYAMFW you ask your bro to play EMD and he does!not once! TWICE! :shocked::aah:

sameeeee :roftl:

and YKYAMFW you ask your bro to play EMD and he does!not once! TWICE! :shocked::aah:

Is ur bro back Mary?:teehee:

YKYAMFW you are at a concert with your friends, but during the concert you can't help but keep dreaming about a Mika concert. And when you start giggling like crazy ur friends say "Mika again:aah:"

Is ur bro back Mary?:teehee:

YKYAMFW you are at a concert with your friends, but during the concert you can't help but keep dreaming about a Mika concert. And when you start giggling like crazy ur friends say "Mika again:aah:"

:lmfao::lmao:

YES!HE IS! :sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2::mf_rosetinted: (he's here since Monday, hope he'll still go SOMEWHERE ELSE! :mf_rosetinted: