YKYAMFW when you check out LICM, even though you already own it, from the library just to up it's circulation stats so maybe they'll get another Mika CD someday.

YKYAMFW aforementioned CD is unable to be kept checked-out, because someone else requested it, you scream with glee because somebody else in your podunk city must like Mika too!

YKYAMFW it's time to return the library's copy of LICM you sadly wave byebye to it as it disappears into the bookdrop.

YKYAMFW you are happy you got a 50 cent fine on the late-returned LICM and aren't planning on paying it :teehee: just so that every time you try to check out the librarian tells you about the fine & reminds you of Mika.

^the latter three all happened to me today :freak:

YKYAMFW when this happened to you: so.. I was sleeping and seeing dream. suddenly I heard elle me dit. I thought it was in dream but when I opened eyes it was in real life and I see that MY BROTHER is listening to it:aah::aah::aah: and when I asked WTF are you doing? :blink: you know what he did? :aah: he start dance! :roftl:

and right now he's going somewhere.still listening to EMD and when I stopped it for a sec he screamed why you stopped it?:boxed:

:aah::aah::aah:

Edited by mary*

YKYAMFW when this happened to you: so.. I was sleeping and seeing dream. suddenly I heard elle me dit. I thought it was in dream but when I opened eyes it was in real life and you see that MY BROTHER is listening to it:aah::aah::aah: and when I asked WTF are you doing? :blink: you know what he did? :aah: he start dance! :roftl:

and right now he's going somewhere.sill listening to EMD and when I stopped it for a sec he screamed why you stopped it?:boxed:

:aah::aa h::aah:

:roftl: Nice work, soldier. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

YKYAMF when you see that "Life In Motion" is written on your older brother's bicycle (like a subtitle to the brand or something) and wonder where you could secretly squeeze a "Cartoon" into the design :teehee:

Edited by petra_ale

YKYAMF when you see that "Life In Motion" is written on your older brother's bicycle (like a subtitle to the brand or something) and wonder where you could secretly squeeze a "Cartoon" into the design :teehee:

YKYAMF when you had to read this post twice because you read 'Life in Cartoon Motion' :mf_rosetinted:

YKYAMFW your hair has a green glow because you swam in a swimmingpool with a lot of chlorine (my hair is blond so yeah it became kind of green) and you're so sad about it but on the other side, now you can sing "gotta be green, gotta be mean" all the time :roftl:

I do the same :lmfao::das:

Happy not to be the only one :roftl:

YKYAMFW you haven't seen your best friends for about 1 month, they're calling you and ask how are ya darling? what's up? :wub2: and you start talking about MIKA! :aah:

That, I do it all the time :roftl::roftl:

YKYAMF when you see a funny video with MIKA and show it to all your family/friends even if they're not MIKA's fans:teehee:

Happy not to be the only one :roftl:

That, I do it all the time :roftl::roftl:

YKYAMF when you see a funny video with MIKA and show it to all your family/friends even if they're not MIKA's fans:teehee:

+me :naughty: my best friend knows this vid as tale (

) :roftl: and many others too :mf_rosetinted:

YKYAMF you're thirsty, starving but you're not standing from chair until drawing of Mika wont be finished 2060.gif

YKYAMF when you had to read this post twice because you read 'Life in Cartoon Motion' :mf_rosetinted:

+1 :naughty:

YKYMFW you have new song Karen for ring tone, mika laughing compilation for new message received and Mika's pic on you cell ... for everybody to see that you are freak mika fan :mf_rosetinted:

YKYAMF when you meet your friend, and before you start talking she says "No MIKA today, please":roftl:

we have same fiends:mf_rosetinted:

when you are going few times in day to see how many views Mika has on his new video EMD :loco:

I did this too :aah: