YKYAMFW you know all the hits because you switch radio stations to catch Elle me dit :lmfao:

YKYAMFW you buy five NRJ compilations (that's all there was in the shop) just because that's the first physical release of Elle me dit :wink2: and you don't even blush when you pay :tee:hee:

YKYAMFW you finally have Elle me dit in your car player and sight with deep satisfaction because all you have to do to hear it is hit the 1 button , instead of seeking through NRJ, Virgin and Hit West radios :woot_jump: , because one play is never enough :aah:

YKYAMFW you started college only 3 days ago and people are starting to already catch on that you're a MIKA FREAK :aah:

YKYAMFW all your note books are full of 'I <3 MIKA' :mf_rosetinted:

My case:naughty:

YKWAMF when you're eavesdropping your classmates and when you hear the word "MIKA" in their conversation you scream"MIKA?" And they say "no, I said Pika":aah:that just happened to me today:teehee:

My case:naughty:

YKWAMF when you're eavesdropping your classmates and when you hear the word "MIKA" in their conversation you scream"MIKA?" And they say "no, I said Pika":aah:that just happened to me today:teehee:

Happen to me too! 3 days ago :aah: It was a person I don't know that well :aah:

YKYAMFW the moment the door closes behind you in a bathroom stall, an empty elevator, a stairwell, etc you start to dance and/or sing along with the Mika songs in your head.

:groovy:

I thought I was alone in the street this morning, so I came out of my driveway and leapt into the 'BROOWWWNN, oh BILLAAAYYY BROOOOOOWN', (with actions)... Only to find people across the street staring at me... *recovers dignity* :roftl:

YKYAMFW anyone walks into your room, the first thing they say is 'you really like Mika don't you...'

YKYAMF when it's the only day when you can wear whatever you want at school and you automatically think " yeeeees, i'm gonna be colorfull, like Mika :wub2: "

well, that's what I thought too:teehee:everybody can see that we're in the same classes:aah:

I thought I was alone in the street this morning, so I came out of my driveway and leapt into the 'BROOWWWNN, oh BILLAAAYYY BROOOOOOWN', (with actions)... Only to find people across the street staring at me... *recovers dignity* :roftl:

YKYAMFW anyone walks into your room, the first thing they say is 'you really like Mika don't you...'

Just happened to me today on my way home:roftl: but it was with We Are Golden:boxed:

YKWAMF when a friend looks at your friendship bracelet with MIKA's name on it, and you start talking and talking about him and how adorable is:aah:(even though your friend looks at you like you're completely out of your mind:naughty:)

YKYAMFW when you get into a store that sells books and CDs and you go out with all the Mika CDs they had, but forget your son's English workbook that you were also supposed to buy for him :doh: and you come back the next day for the workbook , but look if they put more compilations Cds with Elle me dit on the shelf...:fangurl: which they didn't btw...

Edited by crazyaboutmika

YKYAMFW your friends call you and the first thing they say is 'hey Mika', rather than your real name. :naughty:

sameeee:aah: and not only friends, even single classmates:aah: once I was listening to Mika on mp3 with both earphones, my classmate was screaming at me to go there (as I found out later:aah:) and then, when I couldn't hear anything she gone like: MIKAAAAA!!! and me: what?what?what???? :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

sameeee:aah: and not only friends, even single classmates:aah: once I was listening to Mika on mp3 with both earphones, my classmate was screaming at me to go there (as I found out later:aah:) and then, when I couldn't hear anything she gone like: MIKAAAAA!!! and me: what?what?what???? :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I bet you were like: MIKA? Where, where!!!!?:das::drool:

YKYAMFW your friend´s trying to talk to you like this:

F: Lucia?

Me: *ignoring*

F:Lucia!

Me:*still ignoring, doing something else*

F:LUCIA!

Me:*ignoring, unable to hear her*

F: MIKA! MIKA! MIKA! MIKA! LOOK, MIKA!

Me: WHAT WHAT *jumps, screams* WHERE WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

F: Nowhere, you just weren´t listening... :angel_not:

Me: :mf_rosetinted:

My friend is doing always same! :aah::aah::aah: but, noo... I already learned that way:mf_rosetinted:

:floor: Awesome!