Give Mika a window!

Mary

Well... I went to London last year in February... so I was *thinking* 12 . . . lol

I dont know if I would loose myself in London but I still knowing the Tube lines . lol

Paris . . . I was just 6 and I wasn't really excited... the stronget image I have from Paris is Champs Elisses . lol . I remember going in the car, i was going to the place where is the Arc de Triumph (I dont know how to write it) and it was night . I felt asleep seeing those beautiful lamps and that amazing avenue .

And well... I dont see Paris like a shiny city, I see Paris like an old british lady (lol) . How can I explaint it . . . do you know those british old ladies with white gloves, white hats, drinking tea ? Well... Paris for me is something like those ladies .

Spain . . . well I grew up in Portugal and in Spain . lol . I mean . . . since I was born I went to Spain every year . . . so I got used . I just knew Barcelona this year and I JUST LOVE IT . It's an amazing city... very beatiful, very powerful and an organized city . :wub2: And I love Salvador Dali and Gaudi . :mf_lustslow:

that's..probably one of the best descriptions i heard of paris :wink2:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is such an original idea!

Mika can come share the view from my windows any time!

010.jpg

014.jpg

yeah i really like the idea,hope i'll be able to capture my view soon too:boxed:

ps. ur views are wonderful :wub2:but....is there always so cloudy as i tho it is?:huh:

You have all such wonderfull views. I checked my files and this is what I found on the window-subject:

This is a window in the appartement we rented last year in France, Nord Pas de Calais:

2007-08-08007VakantieFrankrijk.jpg

This is my youngest daughter vacuuming the room; in the background you see our window. (It is in fact doors...)

2008-05-08Emmaaanhetstofzuigen001.jpg

This is the window in the hospital which I was in last year:

2007-08-19Ziekenhuis004.jpg

And this is the view from another window in that same hospital:

2007-08-19Ziekenhuis002.jpg

(I'm sorry the pics came out a bit big.)

You have all such wonderfull views. I checked my files and this is what I found on the window-subject:

This is a window in the appartement we rented last year in France, Nord Pas de Calais:

This is my youngest daughter vacuuming the room; in the background you see our window. (It is in fact doors...)

2008-05-08Emmaaanhetstofzuigen001.jpg

This is the window in the hospital which I was in last year:

And this is the view from another window in that same hospital:

2007-08-19Ziekenhuis002.jpg

(I'm sorry the pics came out a bit big.)

woooow i love that..greenness:D

hahahahahha who is girl in the pink dress?:das:sweet

winter view from my window in Tokyo

IMG_1768.jpg

summer view same window

IMG_4242.jpg

it...kinda romantic to me:blush-anim-cl:

Wow! Cool idea :) I´m going to send something tomorrow too. BTW that first window and that from India... and those other :shocked:

I WANT TO LIVE ELSEWHERE! :sad:

wait to see my view from where i live :puke: (as you all see i tried to avoid it by posting pics from elsewhere) then you'll be happy :wink2:

wait to see my view from where i live :puke: (as you all see i tried to avoid it by posting pics from elsewhere) then you'll be happy :wink2:

Do you think?

Well, since I´ve moved it´s much better, but I really don´t believe you can have worse scene then me.. in your Carpathian land :wub2:...

hey Cecires!:)

it cant be that bad!:wink2:

every view has some beauty ..tho..:blink:

Hoooo, I´ve just noticed that crying mushroom in you sig! It´s amazing :mf_lustslow:

Thank you. In fact we have a forest on one side of house... but there aren´t windows at all :roftl:

There are only blocks of flats on that side we have windows :( And it looks reaaally depressive :blink:

Hoooo, I´ve just noticed that crying mushroom in you sig! It´s amazing :mf_lustslow:

Thank you. In fact we have a forest on one side of house... but there aren´t windows at all :roftl:

There are only blocks of flats on that side we have windows :( And it looks reaaally depressive :blink:

hahahahah yeah my mushroom:wub2: tnx!

u see it exist -nice view ,and it's ur prob if u can't capture it:lol3:

well,im sry 4 that:flower2:

hahahahah yeah my mushroom:wub2: tnx!

u see it exist -nice view ,and it's ur prob if u can't capture it:lol3:

well,im sry 4 that:flower2:

Did you make it? :boing: ´Cause if yes, you´re extremely good O.o

Ok, ok, thank´s, I´ve been expecting it :sneaky2:

Do you think?

Well, since I´ve moved it´s much better, but I really don´t believe you can have worse scene then me.. in your Carpathian land :wub2:...

i'm back :bleh:

carpathian view? :puke: i live in this gray city pretty far from the mountains :crybaby:

so here it is... i did my best not to capture any neighbors :naughty:

img0263cy2.th.jpg

w2272.png

i'm back :bleh:

carpathian view? :puke: i live in this gray city pretty far from the mountains :crybaby:

so here it is... i did my best not to capture any neighbors :naughty:

img0263cy2.th.jpg

w2272.png

Don´t worry, it looks completely like views I had for almost all my life. Maybe few of them were worse (I moved 4times XD). As I said it´s better now, but it still isn´t good :thumbdown:

Don´t worry, it looks completely like views I had for almost all my life. Maybe few of them were worse (I moved 4times XD). As I said it´s better now, but it still isn´t good :thumbdown:

when i look on the window i get the feeling i'm in jail :boxed: