would you prefer Mika to date a girl or a guy

blood thirsty

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not again!

We have this topic once every few months!

xx

lol !! Amazing isn'it ?? :naughty:

It probably started as a spontaneous move from Mika, not wanting to get his pirvate life exposed.. but it's become so much more than that ! I think, now, it's an absolutely brilliant communication stunt...

He's still driving people up the walls with this question... he's seen in a restaurant with some ppl, he's seen working with some other, and everybody keeps wondering, assuming, speculating, thinking they know, endlessly !! And still getting crazy because in the end, no one really knows what he does behind his closed door ! And this has been working for nearly two years now !!!! How amazing is that ??! :bleh:

I work in communication and i can tell you that what Mika's achieved with this is exactly what press agent's wet dreams are made of !!! :mf_lustslow:

I agree. I'd obvioulsly prefer him to date a girl. Then there would be the possibility of him being able to have children with her one day. It would also be a real kick-in-the-pants foe all those Mika haters who hate him because he might be gay.

But for me personally, I only want him to be happy, and if that means he gets with a guy, then so be it. But if he does get with a guy I hope he doesn't keep his relationship a secret. That's never a good idea, and it would get out anyway.

But as I say, I'd love him to be with a girl.

But he could just keep it low key and not broadcast it. That's what I would do. :thumb_yello:

i'd like too see him with some girl who doesnt look all "perfect" like adele (EXAMPLE ONLY.) i think if he was with some lovely girl with a nice personality that wasnt all steriotypical that would be great and soooo perfect.

we all know he will never be with any of his fans. lol.

Whyever not? Gary Numan married a fan.

yeah,lol

i think bisexuality is only sexual though, you dont fall in love with both sex, but thats another debate

it will all probably end like the way it happened for michael stipe, when he will come out, not a single person will care anymore, and its very good that way.

I disagree...

you fall in love with the person regardless of gender

I'd rather have him cover Katy's #1 smash hit :wub2:

:roftl:

Why not?:wub2:

Oh, i think everyone would like that :wub2:

or "She's always a woman to me" by billy joel.

Oh Billy Joel, yes please!:wub2:

“I wish I was the one who had come up with the idea!” ( qoute from Winnie the Puh!):wink2:

…thinking about other Billy Joel songs I would love Mika to make a cower of….:wub2:

lol !! Amazing isn'it ?? :naughty:

It probably started as a spontaneous move from Mika, not wanting to get his pirvate life exposed.. but it's become so much more than that ! I think, now, it's an absolutely brilliant communication stunt...

He's still driving people up the walls with this question... he's seen in a restaurant with some ppl, he's seen working with some other, and everybody keeps wondering, assuming, speculating, thinking they know, endlessly !! And still getting crazy because in the end, no one really knows what he does behind his closed door ! And this has been working for nearly two years now !!!! How amazing is that ??! :bleh:

I work in communication and i can tell you that what Mika's achieved with this is exactly what press agent's wet dreams are made of !!! :mf_lustslow:

Yes it is amazing! He has taken this secretive business to a second dimension!:naughty:

Well done Mika!:thumb_yello:

Yes it is amazing! He has taken this secretive business to a second dimension!:naughty:

Well done Mika!:thumb_yello:

I agree! He's played a blinder. He's seen with Perez and people wonder. He's seen with Adele, Rihanna and Katy, and people wonder. This gets him lots of attention to keep the press and public interested while he works on his album.

I'd love to see him settle down, and as I said earlier, I would prefer him to be with a girl, but I also accept that he might not choose a girl, and all that matters is his happiness. But he has deffinately tied the media up in knots for ages now. Well done Mika!

and I love it! you see its like Christmas! figuring out the presents before hand ruins the surprise! :naughty:

:roftl:

I agree! He's played a blinder. He's seen with Perez and people wonder. He's seen with Adele, Rihanna and Katy, and people wonder. This gets him lots of attention to keep the press and public interested while he works on his album.

I'd love to see him settle down, and as I said earlier, I would prefer him to be with a girl, but I also accept that he might not choose a girl, and all that matters is his happiness. But he has deffinately tied the media up in knots for ages now. Well done Mika!

I feel a great respect for celebrities, i.e. famous people who succeed in keeping their private life out of the lime light if that is what they wish for.

We have a similar situation with an artist in Sweden. He and his spouse are authors, stand up comedians and entertainers, a couple of years ago they had a baby with an other famous couple, who are singers.

Two gay couple, different gender, a baby together, the press was almost going nuts from curiosity!:naughty:

When the baby was born they told the media that this child would be kept out of the media, no pictures, and no interviews where they are talking about the baby and that is was happened.

We don’t know a thing about this baby, and in my opinion it’s the way it should be!:thumb_yello:

I too prefer, that MIKA had a dating to food. Or the piano. Or with fans, with nobody personally, but with all and many to be friends...

I do not trust all those who speaks, that it is indifferent. Ostensibly," the main thing if only He was happy". Better the girl, on all below listed reasons.

BUT!

I am afraid of that day when we learn the truth,the concrete person. It will make me the most deeply unfortunate. It is not necessary to play the hypocrite. My reason will be whispered : " You are obliged to be pleased for Him", but heart will be torn , shout and cry.

Therefore I do not wish anything to learn easy to live.......

i really dont think its about that at all but just about what we would personally ( for X and X reasons) prefer, thats all.

we are not guessing which gender we think the person he is dating is or not , we just say what WE WOULD PREFER, just like a game , in a virtual world, since i think it doesnt really matter for us at all what he does in his life and with kind of gender he is doing it

ooohhh, I see.. :blink:

then I am in the wrong thread :bleh: