Marianne84

So, Mini Mika got his grand piano and it's HUUUGE! :shocked: It was in pieces and it took me an hour to put it all together! :roftl: It's hot pink of course, but I'm going to paint it white or black. But the problem is: white or black? Which one did Mika use more often at his gigs when he played grand piano? I remember seeing a white one in the Parc Des Princes Paris DVD, but I've also got this image of a black one in my mind... Did he ever play a black grand piano? :blink: HELP!

Pictures coming soon...

He played a black one on the Jools Holland show both times he was there. :wink2:

Aaawww!!! So Big Mika is actually getting Mini Mika!!!! How cool is that! I have no doubt that he's gonna love him:mf_lustslow:!!!!! Hope to be able to see his reaction cause I'm also going to the London gig!

Are you going to put MM in a.... box or something? HOPE NOT, the poor thing could be very angry!

He played a black one on the Jools Holland show both times he was there. :wink2:

Thank you! I think I'll paint it white. It's more beautiful. :wub2:

Although a striped one would be a sight! :roftl:

I'm indeed planning to put Mini Mika in a box, for safety reasons and also so Mika will have something to store MM in. :wink2:

The curls are ruined again... I'm going to have to make them again and this time not until I have completed painting the face! :naughty: It still needs a finishing touch and a little bit of varnish.

MiniMika.jpg

Mini Mika's first press shot. I even painted teeth! :naughty: They're not as white as they seem to be in picture, 'cause I don't think anyone has really white teeth naturally. I even tried to paint white highlights on the teeth to make the doll as life-like as possible. How sad is that? :lmao:

Off to buy some chest hair paint tomorrow. :das:

Shikutukumimika, I would love someone to film it! That is if I even meet him. I can't do it myself though, 'cause my camera isn't good to film with. (And it would be hard for me anyway when I give the doll to him.)

Laurel, Sadlers Wells is the only gig I'm attending, so London it is! :thumb_yello:

Thank you very much Haley and Megan! I wish you two were going to London too. :huglove:

I'm afraid that I can't get Mini Mika's grand piano painted in time, so I can't do all the photo shoots with him that I wanted to do. Damn. :boxed: Oh well, Mini Mika is almost finished and his clothes won't take much time. I'll take lots of photos of him when he says goodbye to all my dolls - Artem included! That's going to be heartbreaking! :crybaby:

Edited by Marianne84

Shikutukumimika, I would love someone to film it! That is if I even meet him. I can't do it myself though, 'cause my camera isn't good to film with. (And it would be hard for me anyway when I give the doll to him.)

Laurel, Sadlers Wells is the only gig I'm attending, so London it is! :thumb_yello:

Thank you very much Haley and Megan! I wish you two were going to London too. :huglove:

I'm afraid that I can't get Mini Mika's grand piano painted in time, so I can't do all the photo shoots with him that I wanted to do. Damn. :boxed: Oh well, Mini Mika is almost finished and his clothes won't take much time. I'll take lots of photos of him when he says goodbye to all my dolls - Artem included! That's going to be heartbreaking! :crybaby:

Aww, we wish so too.

How cute....a mini grand piano. Can't wait to see the whole Mini Mika.

Thank you! I think I'll paint it white. It's more beautiful.

Although a striped one would be a sight!

I'm indeed planning to put Mini Mika in a box, for safety reasons and also so Mika will have something to store MM in.

The curls are ruined again... I'm going to have to make them again and this time not until I have completed painting the face! :naughty: It still needs a finishing touch and a little bit of varnish.

Laurel, Sadlers Wells is the only gig I'm attending, so London it is! :

Thank you very much Haley and Megan! I wish you two were going to London too. :

I'm afraid that I can't get Mini Mika's grand piano painted in time, so I can't do all the photo shoots with him that I wanted to do. Damn. :Oh well, Mini Mika is almost finished and his clothes won't take much time. I'll take lots of photos of him when he says goodbye to all my dolls - Artem included! That's going to be heartbreaking! :

awwww.. what an heartbreaking moment indeed.. are ya sure, marianne, artem shan't go with his beau either..? I mean you cannot be THAT cruel.. :shocked::tears:

I'm 100% positive big M is gonna adore mini bro! besides, it flatters his ego tremendoulsy and that's a bonus too. :biggrin2:

pls report with pics the meeting. :thumb_yello:

awwww.. what an heartbreaking moment indeed.. are ya sure, marianne, artem shan't go with his beau either..? I mean you cannot be THAT cruel.. :shocked::tears:

I'm 100% positive big M is gonna adore mini bro! besides, it flatters his ego tremendoulsy and that's a bonus too. :biggrin2:

pls report with pics the meeting. :thumb_yello:

No no, Artem is not finished and even if he were, he would stay right here! I AM that cruel. :biggrin2: Nah, it's just difficult enoung for me to let Mini Mika go - there's no way I'm giving Mika two dolls! :sneaky2:

I'm going to rely on others to take the pictures. If it's like in Berlin last night, that everybody gets an autograph and NO picture with Mika, then well... I don't really have anything for Mika to sign, unless I buy a T-shirt or something else at the venue. I've pre-ordered my EP and don't expect it to arrive in time for the concert. I mean that I haven't prepared to ask Mika to sign anything. If he agrees to take a photo with me and Mini Mika, that would be cool. But it's not necessary for me to get anything from Mika anymore, you know. I just want to give him Mini Mika and see him giggle at it. :wub2:

• Like 1

Mini Mika's jewellery is finished, I guess. That bracelet thing is similar to the one Mika once wore. In addition I wanted him to carry a few pendants in a metal chain. The little plastic heart is supposed to be on HIS heart, so I needed something heavier to hang in there as well. Not sure if an apple was the right choise? :naughty: I honestly didn't mean it to be so... ehm, low. :teehee: I can still shorten the necklace. Not sure I want to. :das: Does it make me a complete and utter perv if I leave it that way? Honest opinions please!

jewellery.jpg

Edited by Marianne84

Mini Mika's jewellery is finished, I guess. That bracelet thing is similar to the one Mika once wore. In addition I wanted him to carry a few pendants in a metal chain. The little plastic heart is supposed to be on HIS heart, so I needed something heavier to hang in there as well. Not sure if an apple was the right choise? :naughty: I honestly didn't mean it to be so... ehm, low. :teehee: I can still shorten the necklace. Not sure I want to. :das: Does it make me a complete and utter perv if I leave it that way? Honest opinions please!

jewellery.jpg

:lmfao: Naaah ... I think it'll be a good conversation piece when you meet him !! :naughty:

No no, Artem is not finished and even if he were, he would stay right here! I AM that cruel. :: Nah, it's just difficult enoung for me to let Mini Mika go - there's no way I'm giving Mika two dolls! ::

I'm going to rely on others to take the pictures. If it's like in Berlin last night, that everybody gets an autograph and NO picture with Mika, then well... I don't really have anything for Mika to sign, unless I buy a T-shirt or something else at the venue. I've pre-ordered my EP and don't expect it to arrive in time for the concert. I mean that I haven't prepared to ask Mika to sign anything. If he agrees to take a photo with me and Mini Mika, that would be cool. But it's not necessary for me to get anything from Mika anymore, you know. I just want to give him Mini Mika and see him giggle at it. ::

poor mini M, being separated from his toy boy.. :tears: you are the ... (ok, not quoting anymore the song..). :mf_rosetinted::naughty::yay:

yeah, I understand what you mean about not caring for autographs: I don't think I ever did in the 1st place. i did get so many already and only for special people or on special items.

a pic is another story, they are always a nice memory and I'd not mind one more.

I'd love to have a word with him, that's it. :blush-anim-cl: