Marianne84

Of course he is! He's got a party ahead of him this Saturday! Prepare to be shocked! :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

cool. who's invited (at the party, I mean..)? :mf_rosetinted:

have ya got a mini perez either..? :blink:

I did wonder if anyone would notice! :fisch::lmao:

I did, but I am too discrete to mention. :mf_rosetinted:

I haven't got Mini Perez but I've got Mini Johnny Depp and a bunch of other interesting mini people... Some of them are actually going to another town with Mini Mika to meet new mini people! :mf_rosetinted:

awww.. :punk: pls report about the mini trip. :mf_rosetinted: I wanna know more :mf_rosetinted:

have mini fun, boys! :das:

Thanks. :blush-anim-cl: Hey if they are so alike, then maybe Mika will allow him to be a guest blogger on Mikasounds in the future! He can't always be up for blogging himself and might need an extra pair of hands from someone who looks like him and could pretend to be him. :mf_rosetinted:

Do you think Mika will send him off to Australia to do a tour? :mf_rosetinted:

I had to cancel the doll party because of stupid trains! And because of my head, didn't remember it's Saturday and buses have different schedules! :doh: And poor Mini Mika was all dressed up... :( He's got no choice but partying with my dolls, no new contacts as of now.

Do you think Mika will send him off to Australia to do a tour? :mf_rosetinted:

I don't know, maybe if Mika goes too he'll take Mini Mika with him. MM can't travel on his own. :bleh:

Nah, it's good to prepare him for future disappointments before he meets the big bro. :mf_rosetinted:

When the guys and gals who were going to see him today finally see him they'll forgive everything and love him even more. :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Marianne84

I had to cancel the doll party because of stupid trains! And because of my head, didn't remember it's Saturday and buses have different schedules! :doh: And poor Mini Mika was all dressed up... :( He's got no choice but partying with my dolls, no new contacts as of now.

I don't know, maybe if Mika goes too he'll take Mini Mika with him. MM can't travel on his own. :bleh:

Marianne, you are so cool!! Doll parties, Mini Mika and Johnny Depp, you really do think of everything:wub2:...even if their party schedules go wrong,lol

The dolls were very impatient, so I decided to arrange the party today instead of tomorrow. Mini Mika insisted on it! :sneaky2: It was a fancy dress party and went very well until... You'll see the pics tomorrow! :wink2: I did this poster, so you might guess what the theme was. :naughty: Click on the picture tomorrow and it should take you into the picture gallery.

vampire_r.jpg