Marianne84

• 1 month later...

Um... I started repainting Artem (Legolas), Mini Mika's boyfriend, yesterday and after two hours of painting he now looks like a jailbird! :naughty:

SV106422_r.jpg

SV106412_r.jpg

SV106431_r.jpg

I wonder what MM will say when he finds out! :jawdrop:

I'm not posting pics of MM now though - he has been through a difficult surgery that is called lash rooting. Which means I had to behead him one more time, and that is not a sight for delicate eyes. :shocked: In addition, I stuck a needle through the iris of his right eye by accident. :stretcher: No need to worry though, he's on the mend now!

Edited by Marianne84

I'm not posting pics of MM now though - he has been through a difficult surgery that is called lash rooting. Which means I had to behead him one more time, and that is not a sight for delicate eyes. :shocked: In addition, I stuck a needle through the iris of his right eye by accident. :stretcher: No need to worry though, he's on the mend now!

:shocked: poor poor MM :tears:

good job with Legolas though :naughty::thumb_yello:

But who's that chick standing with Legolas in the pic? She looks as if she wanted to steal Legolas from MM!!!!

She's Scarlett. She reminded me of Scarlett Johansson a bit, so I decided to make the doll look even more like her. She's a man eater. She's after every male doll I have. :naughty: It's not her that Mini Mika should be worried about though. Take a look at this story and you'll realize what I mean... It continues on page one, the picnic pictures. :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...
In addition, I stuck a needle through the iris of his right eye by accident. :stretcher: No need to worry though, he's on the mend now!

It just occurred to me now? Has anyone made the connection yet?! That Mika's song Toy Boy was inspired by this thread?! :jawdrop:

(And all the 23 other MFC threads we have when I did a search under the word "doll"). :naughty:

I realized it when I heard Toy Boy for the first time. :teehee: <--- What's that new smiley? It describes my mood SO well! :teehee:

Artem treated Mini Mika pretty bad when I took photos of them last time. In case you haven't noticed, the story is right here!

I made a little video of what happened next. :biggrin2: I haven't done video editing at all and I don't have the opportunity for it now, so this will have to do. I played 'Too Much' by Elvis when I took the video, so the sound is veeery crappy. You'll have to turn up the volume to hear the song. :boxed: Is anyone good at video editing? This video would be so much better if there wasn't any noise in the video and the music was attached separately. I wonder if anyone could edit the video that way? :blush-anim-cl: I could send the AVI file and the song in MP3 format. ;)

Anyway, Artem was trying to make up things for Mini Mika by offering him tea. He still thinks they belong together. However, Mini Mika is extremely popular among my female dolls, so Artem has some serious competition!

And here is the proof!

Edited by Marianne84

It just occurred to me now? Has anyone made the connection yet?! That Mika's song Toy Boy was inspired by this thread?! :jawdrop:

(And all the 23 other MFC threads we have when I did a search under the word "doll"). :naughty:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

:lmfao:

Well, I guess it could be. :teehee:

OMG OMG OMG!!! I need to get this little man finished before the 8th of June! He's going to London with me! :shocked::woot_jump: As if I'm not busy enough already! The deadline is so close, it might kill me but I WILL get him finished! :stretcher:

OMG OMG OMG!!! I need to get this little man finished before the 8th of June! He's going to London with me! :shocked::woot_jump: As if I'm not busy enough already! The deadline is so close, it might kill me but I WILL get him finished! :stretcher:

Oh ... I'm going to London ... would love to see Meeks face when you give him it .... you are giving him it or are you just gonna show him ..... :thumb_yello:

Oh ... I'm going to London ... would love to see Meeks face when you give him it .... you are giving him it or are you just gonna show him ..... :thumb_yello:

I will give it to him but only if it seems that he appreciates it... Mini Mika enough! :naughty:

I will give it to him but only if it seems that he appreciates it... Mini Mika enough! :naughty:

Cool .... wonders if he'll squeal like a girl again like he did when he saw Mana's tattoo :wink2:

I bought a grand piano for Mini Mika! :glasses3: It's hot pink, but don't worry - I will paint it white! :wink2: It hasn't arrived yet. MM might have a chance to use it for two weeks before he goes to London, and he might go for good. No, I'm not giving the grand piano to Mika with the doll - nor the top hat! :tongue2: I'm pretty sure he can afford buying whatever stuff he wants for MM. :shun: My other dolls and MM number 2 will recycle MM's things once he's gone. MM is going to leave in special CUSTOM MADE designer clothes though. I give him that much.

Edited by Marianne84

• 2 weeks later...

So, Mini Mika got his grand piano and it's HUUUGE! :shocked: It was in pieces and it took me an hour to put it all together! :roftl: It's hot pink of course, but I'm going to paint it white or black. But the problem is: white or black? Which one did Mika use more often at his gigs when he played grand piano? I remember seeing a white one in the Parc Des Princes Paris DVD, but I've also got this image of a black one in my mind... Did he ever play a black grand piano? :blink: HELP!

Pictures coming soon...

Edited by Marianne84