Marianne84

vampire_r.jpg

The picture is a link now! :wink2: Too bad I don't have much scenery... not at home at least. I couldn't provide the party-goers with champagne bottles, glasses or a table filled with sweets. :thumbdown: Some other time then. By the way, I'm already planning the next party that will be a disco from the 80's! :naughty::glasses3:

LOl.. who's the brunette mini M is showing up with..? marianne, you're generating some gossip here.. :mf_rosetinted: i thought he was going to go with legolas.. :blink:

actually some of your dolls are quite impressive, marianne! did ya modify them all..? :shocked:

it does is in need of some xxx rating.. not suitable for underaged, there's some dolls actrion going on.. :das::mf_rosetinted:

I've modified these and a whole bunch of others I haven't taken proper pictures of just yet. The brunette doll was originally Lois Lane from the new Superman film and she used to look very much like Kate Bosworth. That's quite impressive of a playline doll... I have three of them and only one of them still looks like the original. :naughty: Most of my dolls are collectible dolls, that's why they look so impressive. :glasses3: Mika was indeed going out with Legolas, but you never know when that'll change...

Edited by Marianne84

Actually I have modified many of the dolls at that party... I'm in love with the Model Muse body type so I buy dolls that have that body but an uninteresting head and give the bodies to my better heads. :shocked: Body swapping, that's what I do! I love playing doctor Frankenstein! :lmfao::kaf:

I decided yesterday that Mini Mika will get his sixth face! Yes I'm going to wipe off almost all of it again! :yikes: I bought this new veeery thin paint brush and my latest creations look amazing even though I say so myself. :naughty: Hopefully this will be the last time I paint his face. :lmfao:

I decided yesterday that Mini Mika will get his sixth face! Yes I'm going to wipe off almost all of it again! :yikes: I bought this new veeery thin paint brush and my latest creations look amazing even though I say so myself. :naughty: Hopefully this will be the last time I paint his face. :lmfao:

:shocked:Omg. He's had more work than Michael Jackson!

:naughty:

The dolls were very impatient, so I decided to arrange the party today instead of tomorrow. Mini Mika insisted on it! It was a fancy dress party and went very well until... You'll see the pics tomorrow! I did this poster, so you might guess what the theme was. Click on the picture tomorrow and it should take you into the picture gallery.

vampire_r.jpg

omg!:shocked: creeeeeepy:shocked::naughty:

Marianne I love you, you are my hero!

Hahahahaha I was just going to write part of my story about having all of my fave artists (including Meeks) as dolls!

It's brilliant!

For anyone who wanted to know, I also had Katie Melua, Katy Perry, Kate Nash, Beth Ditto, Kate Moss (not an artist but hey) Ginger Snap, Dita Von Teese, Mika's band, the girls next door and the characters from Mika's univers ;)

The dolls were very impatient, so I decided to arrange the party today instead of tomorrow. Mini Mika insisted on it! :sneaky2: It was a fancy dress party and went very well until... You'll see the pics tomorrow! :wink2: I did this poster, so you might guess what the theme was. :naughty: Click on the picture tomorrow and it should take you into the picture gallery.

vampire_r.jpg

I was listening to "This is Haloween" by Panic at the Disco and it creeped me out BIG TIME!

The song's like something out of a Tim Burton musical and that poster went PERFECTLY!

I love your doll collection too ;)

I tried to read the entire thread and now I'm all the more dilerious for it :D

i could just picture him wearing a top hat decorated with a pink feather.. :wub2:

sadly lately he's denied his ringmaster persona.. see my sig quote. *goes and cry in a corner* :tears:

Aaw!

Can't he be a dirty headclown ringmaster?

That way he's an odd and iconic headclown, he's not immaculate AND he's a ringmaster!

Besides, are clowns not allowed to wear pink feathers in their top hats?

Clowns scare me anyway :(

MIKA! I DEMAND that you encorporate ringmaster into your act!

we, as your faithful fans, would appreciate it very much if you did.

And if you don't, we'll storm your basement flat and paint your nice new kitchen with lots of pictures of generic hip hop stars and rappers and Barbara Striesand pictures and you will NEVER GET THEM OFF!

LOL JK :P

Thanks everyone. I'll post more pictures when I have the face completely finished - with the 5 o'clock shadow and all. ;)

I was listening to "This is Haloween" by Panic at the Disco and it creeped me out BIG TIME!

The song's like something out of a Tim Burton musical and that poster went PERFECTLY!

I love your doll collection too ;)

I tried to read the entire thread and now I'm all the more dilerious for it :D

I have to listen to that! I'm a big Tim Burton and Danny Elfman fan! :thumb_yello:

Marianne I love you, you are my hero!

Hahahahaha I was just going to write part of my story about having all of my fave artists (including Meeks) as dolls!

It's brilliant!

For anyone who wanted to know, I also had Katie Melua, Katy Perry, Kate Nash, Beth Ditto, Kate Moss (not an artist but hey) Ginger Snap, Dita Von Teese, Mika's band, the girls next door and the characters from Mika's univers ;)

Integrity toy company has already made a Katy Perry doll. Their dolls often look more "real" than Mattel's (only their faces though) - therefore they are more expensive! Perez mentioned the doll on his website, and I think the link is somewhere in this thread or at least in the Katy Perry thread. It was some kind of limited edition doll - 500 copies or so. The dolls you can see in Katy's video Ur So Gay are Integrity dolls.

I have a Lollipop Girl on my to-do list. :mf_rosetinted: