Marianne84

Thanks everyone. I'll post more pictures when I have the face completely finished - with the 5 o'clock shadow and all. ;)

I have to listen to that! I'm a big Tim Burton and Danny Elfman fan! :thumb_yello:

not clean shaved..? :tears:

Integrity toy company has already made a Katy Perry doll. Their dolls often look more "real" than Mattel's (only their faces though) - therefore they are more expensive! Perez mentioned the doll on his website, and I think the link is somewhere in this thread or at least in the Katy Perry thread. It was some kind of limited edition doll - 500 copies or so. The dolls you can see in Katy's video Ur So Gay are Integrity dolls.

I have a Lollipop Girl on my to-do list. :mf_rosetinted:

I know that there was a KP doll but I wanted my very own, one of a kind sort of doll. Like with the outfits I choose and not the ones that other people have ;)

Lollipop gil? Can't wait to see that!

I like the idea of a big girl with each diff coloured corset, or even a different type of BG for each different corset and have a kind of collection ;)

x

Thanks everyone. I'll post more pictures when I have the face completely finished - with the 5 o'clock shadow and all. ;)

I have to listen to that! I'm a big Tim Burton and Danny Elfman fan! :thumb_yello:

I KNOW!

It's on my myspace page on my playlist if you want to hear it without the effort, it might actually be from "the nightmare before christmas" I can't remember the actual name of it though. that one where they live in haloween town and Jack is the scariest of them all ;)

x

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As it may still take quite some time until Mini Mika is finished, I thought you might want to see what else I have been doing. I have a lot of projects going on at the same time! :naughty: Yesterday I finished my Gilbert Grape doll and an indian girl who needs a good native... something name. Here is their story:

http://www.thebdoll.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=258

It was reaaally freezing outside so I couldn't photograph more now... I'll take proper portraits of those dolls later and put them into my OOAK file, with little pics of their original looks included. Both got a new face and a complete hair re-root. :thumb_yello:

As it may still take quite some time until Mini Mika is finished, I thought you might want to see what else I have been doing. I have a lot of projects going on at the same time! :naughty: Yesterday I finished my Gilbert Grape doll and an indian girl who needs a good native... something name. Here is their story:

http://www.thebdoll.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=258

It was reaaally freezing outside so I couldn't photograph more now... I'll take proper portraits of those dolls later and put them into my OOAK file, with little pics of their original looks included. Both got a new face and a complete hair re-root. :thumb_yello:

nice dolls, I esp. like leonora :wub2:

but wait.. what happened of mini M...? :shocked: gilbert..?? what do you mean gilbert..? :blink:

what about turning pocahontas into her bro and give mini M some action..? :das:

:groupwave:Bravo Marianne!!!!!!!! I've just gone through the whole thread - you're amazing! And please update us on mini Mika's sixth face and anything related. Real Mika will love your present for 1000000%!!!!!

Thanks Kasia. :blush-anim-cl:

nice dolls, I esp. like leonora :wub2:

but wait.. what happened of mini M...? :shocked: gilbert..?? what do you mean gilbert..? :blink:

what about turning pocahontas into her bro and give mini M some action..? :das:

Pocahontas? I'm not sure I follow. :blink: Not every one of my dolls is a one of a kind doll... but Gilbert is. :wink2: Mini Mika is still with Legolas as far as I know, despite what happened at the last party. I'll take more photos of Mini Mika when his face is finished.

Edited by Marianne84

Thanks Kasia. :blush-anim-cl:

Pocahontas? I'm not sure I follow. :blink: Not every one of my dolls is a one of a kind doll... but Gilbert is. :wink2: Mini Mika is still with Legolas as far as I know, despite what happened at the last party. I'll take more photos of Mini Mika when his face is finished.

well, I thought you were looking for a name for the native american doll and was trying and provide some. :bleh:

ah, *relief* mika and legolas are still one item *wipes forehead* even if legolas was a bit cruisin' during the halloween party, wasn't he..? :sneaky2: men!

• 4 weeks later...

He's still on his extended Christmas holiday. :naughty: It'll end when mine starts in two weeks! :thumb_yello:

Edit: to Lolliepop Girl: Do you realize we both registered in March 2007 and we have almost the same amount of messages on here!?! :shocked: It's a SIGN! :lmfao:

Edited by Marianne84

He's still on his extended Christmas holiday. :naughty: It'll end when mine starts in two weeks! :thumb_yello:

Edit: to Lolliepop Girl: Do you realize we both registered in March 2007 and we have almost the same amount of messages on here!?! :shocked: It's a SIGN! :lmfao:

Hah!

OMG that's so cool!

A sign for what?

That we should be roommates? :wink2::mf_rosetinted:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm baa-aack! Did you miss me? I think I'm done with holidays now - all I got (besides the cool flowery T-shirt) was a tan that made me look like Bart f*****g Simpson. Marianne said I'm almost finished, I basically just need more eyelashes so I can flash them at you guys and girls. She said I'll get my own blog soon if I behave. So please don't tell her I stole her login details for this! See ya!

SV105455_r.jpg

SV105456_r.jpg

awwww... mini M!!!! :wub2: we missed you indeed! :punk:

how LA you look! :shocked: SO tanned either. wow... the new mika for sure :mf_rosetinted: just need to set the hairdo to the crazy inventor new mode (sigh :boxed:) and then you're a perfect replica.

mind you, you could also stay as you are and hope the big M gets inspired by you and lets grow his hair instead.. :fisch: *hint mika, hint..* :das:

I'm baa-aack! Did you miss me? I think I'm done with holidays now - all I got (besides the cool flowery T-shirt) was a tan that made me look like Bart f*****g Simpson. Marianne said I'm almost finished, I basically just need more eyelashes so I can flash them at you guys and girls. She said I'll get my own blog soon if I behave. So please don't tell her I stole her login details for this! See ya!

SV105455_r.jpg

SV105456_r.jpg

BRILL!

I love that word^^

Yay Minimikasounds.com blog!

"Not giving up when you're yum and you want some" and the tap tapping song will go down a treat :roftl:

mikadoll7.jpg

This next phase was a bit violent, so I had to gag him in order to prevent him from screaming, you know. Nah, not really - I tried to make his face slimmer! Luckily I recently watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (the new one) again and remembered what Willy Wonka had on his head as a child. I also had to re-make the curls 'cause they got ruined previously.

mikadoll8.jpg

Erm... I'm not sure what to say about this picture, except that the water was hot.

mikadoll9.jpg

Attaching the head was harder than removing it, so the tools in the background came in handy. Notice the wild curl that doesn't want to be tamed - just like in my drawings! Oh yes, he got nice granny curls! Don't notice the clothes, he used to be a prince! He's far from being finished, but is looking good though. What do you think?

To be continued...

I enjoyed a lot!!! It's absolutly FANTASTIC!! :punk::punk:

Really...How much time did you spend doing it?? :shocked: