Marianne84

Mini Mika's jewellery is finished, I guess. That bracelet thing is similar to the one Mika once wore. In addition I wanted him to carry a few pendants in a metal chain. The little plastic heart is supposed to be on HIS heart, so I needed something heavier to hang in there as well. Not sure if an apple was the right choise? :naughty: I honestly didn't mean it to be so... ehm, low. :teehee: I can still shorten the necklace. Not sure I want to. :das: Does it make me a complete and utter perv if I leave it that way? Honest opinions please!

jewellery.jpg

MIKA is very beautibul like this! If I were you, I would replace the apple with a mini chicken :naughty:

Would someone be so kind and proofread the story of Mini Mika's life for me? It's a long one and I wrote it without breaks, so I may have many grammatical mistakes. If I have, please let me know how I can say the things differently. I'll print the story tomorrow and include it into Mini Mika's package. Sorry but I can't take photos of him just yet - he's getting his final perm right now! :naughty: I will also include a few net links into the package.

Mini Mika

This is a story of a toy who wanted to be a boy. But no matter how hard he tried, he was nothing more than a toy boy. In July 2008 there was a little Prince Aidan from a story called Magic of Pegasus, who moved from the US to Finland to start a whole new life there as somebody else.

He hated his looks, so he quickly got rid of most of his old hair and grew new, thicker hair of a different color. He then went to see a plastic surgeon, who would be the most important person in his life for months to come. The surgeon was very violent towards him, and he even lost his head for a while - not to even mention the incident when the surgeon boiled his head to get his curls done. But that was the price of beauty, or so he thought.

The toy boy made many toy friends during the first months of his new life. He met a girl named Romola who became his closest friend. But he was never really happy – he felt that he missed out on something big.

When he started his new life he had an idol, and he always tried his best to become like this idol, who he said was his brother. One day, he was introduced to his idol’s fan club. He was totally blown away by the success he agained amongst this fan club. Everybody loved him, for the first time in his life. He started to fantasize how it would be to meet the idol or to even live with him.

But he was never ready. He got all his dreams wiped off time after time by his plastic surgeon who performed many plastic surgeries on him. The fan club of his idol thought he looked great and nothing should be changed, and that this ‘brother’ of his would love him no matter what he looked like. The surgeon, however, didn’t think so. Se was a perfectionist who performed many surgeries aside and kept him in the waiting line, being never quite finished with him.

Luckily he received some love: he met a girl called Alice who was from Wonderland. But her head was too big for him to handle, so he broke up with her. After a short while he met the love of his life. And this really should be for keeps, for the guy was Cupid himself, although he went by the name Artem and dressed as Legolas from Lord of the Rings.

Artem almost turned into a vampire who looked like David Bowie and became attracted to others, so the toy boy thought they should cool things down a bit. But Artem convinced the toy boy by offering him tea and singing him a song that he still loved him, so they got back together.

His boyfriend wasn’t the only one who knew how to throw a good tea party. The toy boy used to do that a lot. He partied and partied and got to keep his own blog on the Internet. He was going out of town twice, but his trips got canceled due to the surgeon. She didn’t let him go anywhere alone. She operated his face five times and also did his hairdo again and again countless times. Then one day, after eleven months, she decided that it was finally time for him to go!

At this point of the story you might think that she pushed him into the oven or put him to sleep for a hundred years, but she wasn’t all bad. In fact, she had always thought that she would let him go when the time was right.

She was going to London, UK, to see the toy boy’s brother for the seventh time and would hopefully leave him there, to live with the brother and the two cousins, both called Mika Bearman. ‘What a coincidence it was that he wrote a song about a toy boy!’ she thought. Or was it? Anyway, she finally got him finished, sealed his eyes and lips with a bit of varnish and boiled his hair for the one last time. She also sewed nice clothes for him and provided him with a red apple (not a poison one).

He was now ready to say goodbye to his dear friends and grand piano and break a lot of hearts, just to travel again with hope in his little plastic heart. Hope of good times with the fun club and hope of finally being able to settle down. Hope of living with someone who would appreciate him as much as to store him out of direct sunlight and avoid his face getting wet to prevent fading. For he was made with love towards a great artist.

I hope you like this little toy boy, MIKA!

With hand made love,

my name :wink2:

Edited by Marianne84
  • Like 1

Would someone be so kind and proofread the story of Mini Mika's life for me? It's a long one and I wrote it without breaks, so I may have many grammatical mistakes. If I have, please let me know how I can say the things differently. I'll print the story tomorrow and include it into Mini Mika's package. Sorry but I can't take photos of him just yet - he's getting his final perm right now! :naughty: I will also include a few net links into the package.

Mini Mika

This is a story of a toy who wanted to be a boy. But no matter how hard he tried, he was nothing more than a toy boy. In July 2008 there was a little Prince Aidan from a story called Magic of Pegasus, who moved from the US to Finland to start a whole new life there as somebody else.

He hated his looks, so he quickly got rid of most of his old hair and grew new, thicker hair of a different color. He then went to see a plastic surgeon, who would be the most important person in his life for months to come. The surgeon was very violent towards him, and he even lost his head for a while - not to even mention the incident when the surgeon boiled his head to get his curls done. But that was the price of beauty, or so he thought.

The toy boy made many toy friends during the first months of his new life. He met a girl named Romola who became his closest friend. But he was never really happy – he felt that he missed out on something big.

When he started his new life he had an idol, and he always tried his best to become like this idol, who he said was his brother. One day, he was introduced to his idol’s fan club. He was totally blown away by the success he [a]gained amongst this fan club. Everybody loved him, for the first time in his life. He started to fantasize how it would be to meet the idol or to even live with him.

But he was never ready. He got all his dreams wiped off time after time by his plastic surgeon who performed many plastic surgeries on him. The fan club of his idol thought he looked great and nothing should be changed, and that this ‘brother’ of his would love him no matter what he looked like. The surgeon, however, didn’t think so. Se was a perfectionist who performed many surgeries aside and kept him in the waiting line, being never quite finished with him.

Luckily he received some love: he met a girl called Alice who was from Wonderland. But her head was too big for him to handle, so he broke up with her. After a short while he met the love of his life. And this really should be for keeps, for the guy was Cupid himself, although he went by the name Artem and dressed as Legolas from Lord of the Rings.

Artem almost turned into a vampire who looked like David Bowie and became attracted to others, so the toy boy thought they should cool things down a bit. But Artem convinced the toy boy by offering him tea and singing him a song that he still loved him, so they got back together.

His boyfriend wasn’t the only one who knew how to throw a good tea party. The toy boy used to do that a lot. He partied and partied and got to keep his own blog on the Internet. He was going out of town twice, but his trips got canceled due to the surgeon. She didn’t let him go anywhere alone. She operated his face FIVE times and also did his hairdo again and again countless times. Then one day, after eleven months, she decided that it was finally time for him to go!

At this point of the story you might think that she pushed him into the oven or put him to sleep for a hundred years, but she wasn’t all bad. In fact, she had always thought that she would let him go when the time was right.

She was going to London to see the toy boy’s brother and would hopefully leave him there, to live with the brother and the two cousins, both called Mika Bearman. ‘What a coincidence it was that he wrote a song about a toy boy!’ she thought. Or was it? Anyway, she finally got him finished, sealed his eyes and lips with a bit of varnish and boiled his hair for the one last time. She also sewed nice clothes for him and provided him with a red apple (not a poisoned one).

He was now ready to say goodbye to his dear friends and grand piano and break a lot of hearts, just to travel again with hope in his little plastic heart. Hope of good times with the fun club and hope of finally being able to settle down. Hope of living with someone who would appreciate him as much as to store him out of direct sunlight and avoid his face getting wet to prevent fading. For he was made with love towards a great artist.

I hope you like this little toy boy, MIKA!

With love,

my name :wink2:

I think that's it.. I don't know if it's gained or agained.. But I think it's just gained. :wink2:

Love the story! :wub2:

Mini Mika's jewellery is finished, I guess. That bracelet thing is similar to the one Mika once wore. In addition I wanted him to carry a few pendants in a metal chain. The little plastic heart is supposed to be on HIS heart, so I needed something heavier to hang in there as well. Not sure if an apple was the right choise? :naughty: I honestly didn't mean it to be so... ehm, low. :teehee: I can still shorten the necklace. Not sure I want to. :das: Does it make me a complete and utter perv if I leave it that way? Honest opinions please!

jewellery.jpg

:roftl:Of course the APPLE is apple-solutely the RIGHT choice! :thumb_yello:

I have the same necklace (in my size of course). :naughty:

Here he is. I'll try to take better pics outside today. :biggrin2:

MiniMika2.jpg

Should I loosen the curls a bit? :naughty:

i actually liked him better without the stubble and lines on his face.. :aah:

but still... very very cute. loving the story. well done.

*round of applause*

She

His boyfriend wasn’t the only one who knew how to throw a good tea party. The toy boy used to do that a lot. He partied and partied and got to keep his own blog on the Internet. He was going out of town twice, but his trips got canceled due to the surgeon. She didn’t let him go anywhere alone. She operated his face five times and also did his hairdo again and again countless times. Then one day, after eleven months, she decided that it was finally time for him to go!

cancelled

Hope you didn't mind me correcting :blush-anim-cl:

You've done a brilliant job - can't wait to see MIKA's reaction :biggrin2:

Thanks Blue Eyes. :) Like some of you may have seen, I tend to write in the American way. That's why I spelled 'canceled' with one l. Although I've been so fond of the British way (and accent) lately, that I'm thinking of chancing my way of spelling as well as pronouncing words. :lmfao: I've always loved the Australian accent most, and I think the British one is closer to it... I changed the spelling to 'cancelled'. :biggrin2:

racinghorse83, I actually wiped off the lines on his nose today. They were a bit too much... But everything else stays exactly as shown in the picture. (Maybe not the curls though.) :teehee:

Thanks! :)

Unfortunately I can't upload more pics of Mini Mika today. I took some group pics today with my others dolls around Mini Mika. I'll have to leave choosing the best ones until next week, as I'm supposed to go to sleep soon to be able to wake up early for my flight. :biggrin2: I'll take more photos of him in London tomorrow and Monday! :thumb_yello:

Edited by Marianne84

:woot_jump::arf2:

For anyone's information who is interested... Mini Mika met Big Mika and they are now living together happily ever after. :kachinga: I'll tell you all the gory details in my report in the gig thread - tomorrow hopefully. :naughty:

Yes, yes, yes!!!! Amazing! I witnessed that! (I was the girl in black jacket and yellow dress). Marianne, pm me your email address, cause I've got some photos from meet and greet you may be interested in:thumb_yello:

I've been reading this thread since the beginning and honestly, when I first heard Toy Boy, I immediately thought about Mini Mika!

I loved your MM story, Marianne. It's very touching! I'd love Mika to write a blog about MM. That would be awesome! I'm sure he's still impressed! That's like the best gift ever!

Emerald, he might have, as Mini Mika has been around here since September. I don't know when Mika wrote the song, but I laughed my head off when I heard Toy Boy for the first time! :roftl:

Thank you, Kasia! I got the pictures and wrote you an email back. :thumb_yello: Mika was like in a total shock but he was also very nice and curious about the doll. I couldn't stop grinning. :biggrin2: Right, I'd better start writing my report. I'll post a link to it once it's finished.

I will also post MM's story again, I altered it a bit.

• Like 1

I'll post the pictures tomorrow, I hope. Until then, here's the final performance of Mini Mika for those of you who weren't there to see and hear it with your own eyes and ears. This is where Mini Mika was last seen before he disappeared only God knows where... :wink2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PViWShCy1kQ

"Oh my God! That's ME!" :lmao:

I feel like I have accomplished something. If nothing else then at least I had Mika speechless for a fraction of a second! :winner_first_h4h:

I'll post the pictures tomorrow, I hope. Until then, here's the final performance of Mini Mika for those of you who weren't there to see and hear it with your own eyes and ears. This is where Mini Mika was last seen before he disappeared only God knows where... :wink2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PViWShCy1kQ

"Oh my God! That's ME!" :lmao:

I feel like I have accomplished something. If nothing else then at least I had Mika speechless for a fraction of a second! :winner_first_h4h:

This video is awesome! It relates to so many threads here and I see so many of our MFC friends meeting Mika! :thumb_yello:

Marianne - PICTURES PLEASE! I could see the packaging for a few seconds and it looks AMAZING! :biggrin2:

Press photo number two! This was taken outside my house a day before we went to London. This shows Mini Mika's lazy eye pretty well. As well as the spot on his right eye and the scar and... erm, everything! :teehee:

MiniMikapress_r.jpg

Those little pics of Mika on the right represent the expressions I wanted Mini Mika to have. :naughty: He's kinda like a mix between them. :wink2:

The pics on the left show him when I had just started the whole customizing project. :)

Still more photos to come!

Edited by Marianne84