Quotes about MIKA from normal (and not-so-normal) people

racinghorse83

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahahaha your mum obviosuly knows you & your love of Mika all too well:biggrin2: tell her Mika is a gorgeous name :wub2:

she could call it michael if it was a boy or micaela if it's a girl & it could be shortened to Mika/Mica? just a suggestion lol:roftl::naughty:

Oh, How I've tried :roftl: I think she's sticking with Billy for a boy (Hahaha) and Maisie for a girl. :aah:

Totally off topic, but as you were talking of babys names, i love Micaela aswell for a girl.

I always liked "All -American" common names for boys and really OUT THERE names for girls.

I've always wanted to switch my names so Micaela were my first name. :sad:

haha, awesome.

back on topic;

one of my friends after watching vlog 28: (shes NOT a mika fan)

OH MY GOD. that song.. rain..? its gonna be a hit. it sounds awesome. do you have the whole thing?

hehe!

YES IT'S GONNA BE A HIT!

Oh, How I've tried :roftl: I think she's sticking with Billy for a boy (Hahaha) and Maisie for a girl. :aah:

ahaha as long as your surname isn't brown or that'd be too funny for words!!! lmfao:roftl:

*This isn't about Mika, but one of his DVDs*

Today I was watching LiveICM *mom requested it when DirecTV didn't work* and while I was watching the documentary my mom was loudly talking to my dog (:lol3:) and I told her to talk lower and she said "You've seen it 3 million times already!"

:sneaky2::teehee:

• 3 weeks later...

We were in the car yesterday, and I had a mix CD on. My sister was like, "E.J, your music is depressing, can't we listen to something else?" So I said to her, "Would you rather listen to Songs for Sorrow, then?"

"Yeah," she replies. "At least Mika can make sad music sound happy..."

• 2 weeks later...
My friend:

"I wonder what would happen if I join MFC and write 'I don't like Mika at all.' I bet there'd be thousands of little Alice's going 'Why the F*ck did you join then?'"

:roftl::roftl:

Oh my gosh :lmfao::lmfao: I bet he didn't look happy!

no :naughty: but his used to it now..... theres 3 of us me, daddy and daddy mika :mf_lustslow: daddy mika even sleeps in our bed with us :snog: sometimes daddy knows some he dont :gathering::kachinga:

Me: And Lara, I swear to you he was covered in paint....

Lara: Paint? Come on dude thats really lame.

Me: NO! It was incredible

Lara: No. No like really thats stupid.

Me: Just look *Shows her cover, my desktop*

Lara: Sam thats f*cking stupid as.....ooohhhh, hes not half bad.

Me: SEE! I TOLD YOU!

Lara: *In a trance* NO...NO! I mean what I said. It looks like he got in a car crash with an art supplies truck or something.

XD

OH I HAVE A GOOD ONE! That I dont think I shared yet.

So this was one of the best moments of my life.

In MY PURSE i had my camera, my phone (mika was the wallpaper), my LICM cd becuase i was going to a friend's house who wanted to hear it, and some money.

So i walk through FYE at the mall and the alarm goes off.

The guy comes over and goes

Guy: Ok, let me see whats in your bag.

Me: But just...

Guy: Please miss

Me: Ok, heres my camera.

Guy: Ok, try again. *I walk through again, still goes off*

Me: Phone......

Guy: *Sees mika as the wallpaper, I try again, it still goes off*

Me: Cd.....

GUY: *He takes my CD, which is in mint condition, becuase i love that cd, and he looks over to where LICM is being sold. Hes like...* Were you trying to steal this mam?

Me: NO NO! I brought it from home!

Guy: Ok, im gunna take it around back you can have it when you make your purchase.

So I went and bought my third copy of the LICM dvd, becuase when there are alot i buy them, plus i lost the first one :)

So anyway, i got up to the counter and the guy looks at my phone with the mika pic, the CD, and the dvd.

And he looks at me dead in the face, and i gave him this HUGE smile.

Then he looks at my friends behind me, who all hate mika, and they just nodded like "Poor us, right?"

and he handed me the cd and dvd, and i laughed my head off. He totally thought i was a creeper.

OH I HAVE A GOOD ONE! That I dont think I shared yet.

So this was one of the best moments of my life.

In MY PURSE i had my camera, my phone (mika was the wallpaper), my LICM cd becuase i was going to a friend's house who wanted to hear it, and some money.

So i walk through FYE at the mall and the alarm goes off.

The guy comes over and goes

Guy: Ok, let me see whats in your bag.

Me: But just...

Guy: Please miss

Me: Ok, heres my camera.

Guy: Ok, try again. *I walk through again, still goes off*

Me: Phone......

Guy: *Sees mika as the wallpaper, I try again, it still goes off*

Me: Cd.....

GUY: *He takes my CD, which is in mint condition, becuase i love that cd, and he looks over to where LICM is being sold. Hes like...* Were you trying to steal this mam?

Me: NO NO! I brought it from home!

Guy: Ok, im gunna take it around back you can have it when you make your purchase.

So I went and bought my third copy of the LICM dvd, becuase when there are alot i buy them, plus i lost the first one :)

So anyway, i got up to the counter and the guy looks at my phone with the mika pic, the CD, and the dvd.

And he looks at me dead in the face, and i gave him this HUGE smile.

Then he looks at my friends behind me, who all hate mika, and they just nodded like "Poor us, right?"

and he handed me the cd and dvd, and i laughed my head off. He totally thought i was a creeper.

Hahah great!!!

At my sister's wedding reception, I was feeling very glum, so my sister said "I have a surprise for you." Then she went to the back where the music was being played, and suddenly the song was changed to Love Today. I was so happy and I started dancing and singing. Later that night, my sister told me that when she was making her rounds and visiting all the guests, several people asked her about Mika. Apparently, most people there really liked Love Today! :thumb_yello:

At my sister's wedding reception, I was feeling very glum, so my sister said "I have a surprise for you." Then she went to the back where the music was being played, and suddenly the song was changed to Love Today. I was so happy and I started dancing and singing. Later that night, my sister told me that when she was making her rounds and visiting all the guests, several people asked her about Mika. Apparently, most people there really liked Love Today! :thumb_yello:

Aww, that's so lovely! :wub2::thumb_yello: