Quotes about MIKA from normal (and not-so-normal) people

racinghorse83

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i just got a txt from my friend Georgia :naughty: it said;

'hey charlotte lollipop just came up on my itunes genius playlist. It ALWAYS chooses Mika songs! I guess thats just because Mika IS a musical genius like you're always insisting he is. You win that argument. XD'

Awesome! People named Georgia are always good- Superstar's best friend has that name, and we've converted her well! :roftl:

Musical Genius!!! I'm glad she is finally facing the facts! :naughty:

One of my younger friends came to try to annoy me about Mika the other day, and basically I told him that I was better qualified to judge him than he was, since I knew a lot more about him. If he brings it up again, I have plenty of new evidence. Like the pub party for WAG. How sweet! :wub2:

I showed my cell phone wallpaper to my friend (with Mika's photo on it of course) and she was like "Wow, he's so hot! Too bad I don't like the way he sings, but oh yeah, his hot." :naughty::teehee:

:shocked: really? :naughty: Mostly it's the opposite; some of my friends only like the way he sings, and not one of them thinks he's hot or cute or so...

:shocked: really? :naughty: Mostly it's the opposite; some of my friends only like the way he sings, and not one of them thinks he's hot or cute or so...

Well, I always said that my friend is a bit.. different in a good way :teehee:

Today I was around at a friend of my mothers home, listening to my mika vinyls on her record player. Her 8-year old son comes home from across the road, plonks himself down on the ground, listens for about 5 minutes, then stands up and yells;

'TEENAGERS AINT GOLDEN, US LITTLE KIDS ARE! STUPID MIKA!'

*then he runs out of the room*

me, my mum and my mums friend; :lmfao:

Today I was around at a friend of my mothers home, listening to my mika vinyls on her record player. Her 8-year old son comes home from across the road, plonks himself down on the ground, listens for about 5 minutes, then stands up and yells;

'TEENAGERS AINT GOLDEN, US LITTLE KIDS ARE! STUPID MIKA!'

*then he runs out of the room*

me, my mum and my mums friend; :lmfao:

:roftl: awesome :naughty::thumb_yello:

My sister goes was just sitting and looking at my TBWKTM CD.

Maggie- "I'm gonna look at the songs and tell you which ones are stupid and which ones aren't."

*Goes through entire trackilst, proclaiming that each is stupid*

E.J- *Smacks* :sneaky2:

My sister goes was just sitting and looking at my TBWKTM CD.

Maggie- "I'm gonna look at the songs and tell you which ones are stupid and which ones aren't."

*Goes through entire trackilst, proclaiming that each is stupid*

E.J- *Smacks* :sneaky2:

sounds like something my sister would have done before i Mikad her brain :naughty:

1. I was singing the "Now I'm sitting alone ... let it bleed dry" part from We Are Golden a few weeks ago and my sister said that I sounded exactly like Mika xD

2. A friend from school was here and I was opening my youtube page, and by the "suscribed video" things was the making of WAG and he was like "omg I've got to see that, it's such a cool video". And I was like :shocked: because he likes metal and stuff like that but he really hates pop normally. It's probably because I keep talking about Mika to him that he starts to like him.:aah: Later that evening he phoned me to talk about his "to download list" and he said he really wanted to download TBWKTM. My jaw almost dropped when I heard that. :naughty:

Yesterday while listening to TBWKTM in the car my mom suddenly said, "You know? I don't think I'd mind if I had to go to another Mika concert (she's been to two). In fact, I kind of wish I was going with you to the one in October. I'm jealous of you!!"

I never thought I'd hear those words come out of her mouth!! :roftl:

I was cutting out the little article in The Mirror's showbiz section and (Because Dad was being nosey and making me show him, Mum and my grandparents.) Mum and Grandma started yakking on about him. Then the canary started cheeping loudly.

Dad: That's weird. It doesn't look like him. (Yes it does. You've just never seen him laugh.)

Mum : He's rather cute. (As she'd said before.)

Grandma: He's nice looking. (As she had said before too.)

Grandad: *looking at everyone else and not knowing what to say because he doesn't know what they're talking about because he's being distracted by noisy canary*

Most recent email from my Auntie, who wants to come to the Aussie gig with me in Nov-

Sounds good - I think we are in business! If your flight is dearer on the monday I wil help you with the cost - dont stress about anything .We love you, and I think I love Mika heart.gif

*looking into HMV*

Dad: Haven't you already got that album?

Me: No, that's the second one, I have the first one.

"It looks the same."

"No it hasn't, you're confused because it's got MIKA written on it. It's dark blue. The other one was more beige-y"

"Riiight."

*walking back past HMV*

"Won't people get confused? It'll be the end of his career. He's a bit of a Dika."

"..."

"Haha. D'you get it? Dika! Anyway. It'll be confusing. People won't buy it because it looks the same as the other one."

To sum up: :sneaky2:

Two Christmases ago my brother and I gave our cousin (who's in her 40s) a copy of 'LICM' as a present and she rang a few days after Christmas to say thanks and said the album was so good that when she was listening to it in her car on the way to work she wanted to dance.

I was glad to hear she loved it but told her it was better to keep her hands on the steering wheel so she didn't crash! :teehee:

Edited by Blossom

hehe :teehee:

My mom watching WAG video:

-He's crazy and is really skinny! :shocked: I don't like that video, but he's cute when he's wearing clothes :aah:

:das: huh all my friends and animes(:naughty:) said he's crazy in positive sence in that vid and every1 really like it! which makes me confused bcs i tho ppl'd scared of him if they saw him in that wag vid :lmfao: (sry if i made a mistake with tenses its pretty late 4 a young,nice girl as i am :glasses2:) :D

Guest EyeLoveMeCarPenKneeMan

Lolz im loving this thread!

Msn convo with one girl called aura just after a messy breakup with her ex whos called michael.

Aura: its over. He says hes over me! :'(

me: shame. He had such a nice name.

Aura: yeah. Nice name. Nice face. Nice body. Nice voice. Nice PERSON!!!

me: i know, right ? *daydreams about him*

Aura: not Mika! Michael! MY michael?!

Me: oh right. Pffft.

Same friend same convo just a bit later just after i sent her my fav pic of mika to cheer her up: hmm... Mika IS sexy!

Me : well duuuuuuuuuhhhhh!

Girl in my class: OMG you like mika!!?? (in a bad way)

me: YEP! =D

Dude in my class called victor when he saw me + aura watching the wag behind the scenes: mika. Seriously.

Me: uh huh.

Aura: yeah. Hes awesome! (not an obssessive person just mildly adores him and randomly sticks quotes on her facebook)

victor: hes gay.

Me: and your point is...?

Victor: no not homo gay just... Y'know, gay. Lame gay.

Me: coming from the guy who listens to psycomarketable (yay quoting from mika!!! xD) crap with names that are supposed to be really deep and signifcant but all end up being about banging someone.

Victor: *shakes his head pathetically and walks off*

*is singing the repition part of rain (and possible dancing like an idiot around the kitchen)*

my uncle: whos wayne?

That sounds like my brother when he heard Starship's "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now" as a child (he's almost 29). He used to think they were saying "Stanley's gone forever" instead of "Standing strong forever". :teehee: