Your bag and what's in it

Diana

With most of us being girls, you'll know what I mean when I say we carry our lives around with us in our bags. :mf_rosetinted:

Mine is always a huge mess, filled with all kinds of stuff I don't really need but is "always handy to have with you, just in case!"

So yeah, show me your bag and what's in it!

I'll post a pic of mine later cuz I don't know where I put my camera.

Hmm maybe it's somewhere in my bag... :naughty:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love the idea of this thread!

My purse contains my life: I don't like carrying a book bag, just because it clashes with every outfit so I take my books in a big over sized purse. That's all I own really, big huge bags:mf_lustslow:

So this is just one example lol... I switch them up every day.

Inside: besides books/notebooks/folders

017.jpg

020-1.jpg

-my wallet, its metallic

-urban decay mascara

-my dior lip gloss

-money

-cell phone

-palm pilot

-ipod

-train pass

-umbrella (lol I make it fit!)

-extra hair ties

-mirror

-camera

-gum

- and when I'm messy, lots of wrappers and receipts!

I have a new purse---tote and it turquiose!

I have my wallet with is yellow with a moon and a sun. It has only $50.

mini make up purse with:

2 chapsticks

1 lipgloss

hand cream

hand sanitizer

lemon and surgar perfume

vanilla roll perfume

sun cream

eyes drops

hair pins (4)

my vitamisn bottles

pre-natal vit.

gum

mints

panty liners

tampons

mascara

gel

mika's buttons

BSB buttons

house keys

car keys

cell phone

pen

I bring my bag with me absolutely everywhere! I bring my graphing calculator and all its instruction manual (I love the thing to death!), some Latin flash cards, 2 pictures of Mika :naughty:, some pens, and my iPod everywhere with me. The thing itself was orange with pink flowers on it, but now it's just kind of dirty... That's what I get from bringing it along everywhere I go. It just feels weird not to have it!

This topic is basically hand-made for me. If there's anything that I'm addicted to....it's purses/bags....

(Sorry for the yucky quality of pics. My camera isn't working, so I just used my phone)

Here's one of my fave bags (Harajuku Lovers)...

l_6cb63143a01947d2b9ef6e353f4387bc.jpg

l_933d32f80b0045ae8f9d91d3bac63c50.jpg

You can basically see what all I have in my bag... my wallet, checkbook, and lip gloss/chapstick are musts.

And here's just a preview of the bags that I have...lol I don't even really know how many I have there..

l_1faa58e02d1d42598957049e5b7e7038.jpg

l_2e75d024576c43dcbf499c39428900c8.jpg

The black bag on the right is probably my very favorite. It's Hilfiger and it's basically the best bag for overnight stays. I loves it.

With most of us being girls, you'll know what I mean when I say we carry our lives around with us in our bags. :mf_rosetinted:

Mine is always a huge mess, filled with all kinds of stuff I don't really need but is "always handy to have with you, just in case!"

I'll take a pic later :das:

ATM it's my gold guess purse with my cellphone, my new G by harajuku lovers perfume, my note pad and pen that resmeble lipstick and a compact. Uhm...receipts...mint wrappers...

l_933d32f80b0045ae8f9d91d3bac63c50.jpg

We have the same wallet!

Except mine was the larger size. It's a little longer than yours. Now I have to go find batteries for my digital camera to prove it to you!

I'd take them with my picture phone, but I just got it as an early birthday present, and i'm still not sure how to send it to the computer.:naughty:

100_2949.jpg

100_2950.jpg

polka dot umbrella, MP3 player, glittery-star clasp wallet, light blue mini sketch pad, glittery mini-wallet (mostly for when I don't feel like carrying my purse), and a gel pen.

100_2951.jpg

two tampons, a pad, tissues, sunglasses, mascara, CoverGirl lipstuff, blistex)

100_2956.jpg

phone, keys, and a weird plastic ball I found at work that some little kid left behind, so for some reason I put it in my purse...?

100_2965.jpg

Rosaryyy!

100_2964.jpg

I don't carry this wallet anymore, but I wanted to prove I owned the same one as Amanda.:naughty:

I have so many bags but this one is the only one i take with me everywhere possible, it's big and spacious:

p9260003sn5.jpg

But when you look inside there isn't much; i don't like caring too many things, and taking with me only the things i need:

p9260004wr2.jpg

100_2949.jpg

100_2950.jpg

polka dot umbrella, MP3 player, glittery-star clasp wallet, light blue mini sketch pad, glittery mini-wallet (mostly for when I don't feel like carrying my purse), and a gel pen.

100_2951.jpg

two tampons, a pad, tissues, sunglasses, mascara, CoverGirl lipstuff, blistex)

100_2956.jpg

phone, keys, and a weird plastic ball I found at work that some little kid left behind, so for some reason I put it in my purse...?

100_2965.jpg

Rosaryyy!

100_2964.jpg

I don't carry this wallet anymore, but I wanted to prove I owned the same one as Amanda.

Love your rosary! :wub2: and I like the wallet too!

I have a small bag at the moment... I would take pictures of it, but it hurts for me to walk (I sprained my ankle)...

I'm going to the swimming pool so..

2ef73pu.jpg

mwhaha u can't really see my beloved Tokidoki bag under all this stuff...

the most important I'm-addicted-items are the mp3 player, the "eau de parfum mandarine basilic", the curly hair styling cream and..

the dead sea mud smoothering cream :kaf:

:floor:

I'm going to the swimming pool so..

2ef73pu.jpg

mwhaha u can't really see my beloved Tokidoki bag under all this stuff...

the most important I'm-addicted-items are the mp3 player, the "eau de parfum mandarine basilic", the curly hair styling cream and..

the dead sea mud smoothering cream :kaf:

:floor:

I like the Lesportec small purse, very cute.

Just when I am thinking that the MFC can't get any randomer, along comes Diana:naughty:

My bag looks like someone has had a nasty accident in a pair of jeans, which is probably quite relevant for me:naughty: However, if you think the outside is bad...there is no way I am showing you inside....you wouldn't want to know:roftl:

004.jpg

Just when I am thinking that the MFC can't get any randomer, along comes Diana:naughty:

My bag looks like someone has had a nasty accident in a pair of jeans, which is probably quite relevant for me:naughty: However, if you think the outside is bad...there is no way I am showing you inside....you wouldn't want to know:roftl:

I'm gifted. :mf_rosetinted:

And I do want to know. :mf_rosetinted:

I shall show you my schoolbag since my other bags are empty. I have too many bags really and my favvies are my flowerish Oilily bag and my purple Le Coq Sportif bag but this amazing one I take to school:

002-5.jpg

And the last content that was in it (and still is apart from my phone because I'm too lazy to get it out)

cdjkf.jpg

You can spot

- 2 Dutch books

- 3 French books

- My schooldiary from the amazing Pussy Deluxe

- 2 pens and the black one is from my friend, I still have to give it back and the other one doesn't work.

- An eraser and I don't even have pencils

- Very cute markers

- Deo because I hate smelling funny

- A small bottle of perfume (see reason above)

- Lipgloss in a tube

- My phone (Can't live without it)

- Chewing gum!