Mika Merchandise

superstar

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone ordered the flip book? I'm contemplating whether or not to get it.

yes, we (my sister and i) did!

it came today actually..

there's two sides (you can flip one story, then turn it around and flip another story the other way).

they're both bits from the lollipop music video.

i'll get a picture up here right quick. :naughty:

yes, we (my sister and i) did!

it came today actually..

there's two sides (you can flip one story, then turn it around and flip another story the other way).

they're both bits from the lollipop music video.

i'll get a picture up here right quick. :naughty:

Oh ok thanks.

Do you think it's worth buying? :naughty:

I think Jemma bought one in Paris. Apparently it's delicate and you can't flip it too much or it will be ruined.

Oh really? Crap:thumbdown:

Oh ok thanks.

we've only had it since today, so i don't know. it seems pretty sturdy, but we're being very scare with our flippings..

pictures of the poster:

posterandbracelets001.jpg

posterandbracelets002-1.jpg

i definitely recommend it! it was a LOT bigger then i expected, which was a nice surprise, and the quality is very nice. it really feels like one of yasmine's paintings is hanging in your room--you can SEE the brushstrokes. definitely gorgeous..really brightens the place up! :naughty:

Oh ok thanks.

You can still look at the pictures without actually flipping it, since it's on the little key chain thingy. I think it's very shiny. And you can bring it with you... Everywhere you go. :naughty: (I thought that part of the description was really funny).

I'm planning on buying that poster today :naughty:

It's brilliant :punk:

it is definitely, for sure worth it. i think now that it's in my room, i've secured fan-ship. that's what it makes the place feel like. it's BRILL!

BUTTON:

a LOT smaller then i expected...

20081015_0055.jpg

FLIP BOOK:

20081015_0056.jpg

the videos of the flipbook are uploading..you can see what its like inside, and decide if you want to order it :thumb_yello:

edit: flipbook videos:

http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g51/bluspoon/?action=view&current=20081015_0058.flv

http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g51/bluspoon/?action=view&current=20081015_0057.flv

sorry, its really hard to film a flipbook! hopefully that give you the idea...

the art is very nice, but its very small, and i see how it could fall apart easily..

Edited by superstar

More questions....how much does the shipping cost and how long did it take to arrive at your home?

The shipping is like 10 dollars. Ridiculously expensive, but it was worth it! And it also took, like, 2 1/2 to 3 weeks for it to get here, but I guess that is to be expected coming from Europe (since we live in Texas) :naughty:. But I'm so happy now that it's here! :wub2:

More questions....how much does the shipping cost and how long did it take to arrive at your home?

We ordered it on Wednesday, October 1st. It arrived today, Wednesday, October 15th. We live in Texas.

We ordered 19$ worth of stuff (10$ poster, 2$ button, 7$ flip book). The total cost came to $28.40 for shipping and handling.

Good luck! We are VERY VERY happy with the merchandise. :naughty:

Well that is very nice to find out....the US store has PDP posters, and the UK store does not.

Hrmph.:sneaky2:

But not to be deterred, I will now have to shop at the US store TOO.

And here I thought I had everything.:boxed:

Well that is very nice to find out....the US store has PDP posters, and the UK store does not.

Hrmph.:sneaky2:

But not to be deterred, I will now have to shop at the US store TOO.

And here I thought I had everything.:boxed:

:naughty: a true fan!

We ordered it on Wednesday, October 1st. It arrived today, Wednesday, October 15th. We live in Texas.

We ordered 19$ worth of stuff (10$ poster, 2$ button, 7$ flip book). The total cost came to $28.40 for shipping and handling.

Good luck! We are VERY VERY happy with the merchandise. :naughty:

Wow, we said almost the exact same thing... It's like we're sisters or something! :naughty:

Was it really only 2 weeks? It seemed like so much longer...

But it's finally here :woot_jump:

Has anyone ordered the flip book? I'm contemplating whether or not to get it.

now I have seen the ship abroad, i think I'll actually get one. I just have to check the rates first. :wink2:

and the parc du princes poster: I wanted to get it in paris, but I have been silly and I didn't then.. :boxed:

i've got few question:huh:

1. is this store 4 all over the world???-if it is:

2. how can i send them money?-where? and do i send it b4 or after i get the thing i've order?

I think that to pay the stuff you need credit card....

i don't know but I think that one it's just for UK and the other for all over the world...

anyway... a friend of mine ( Kath on this forum) has ordered something for me cause I wasn't able to make the order. She told me that she has received the package:wink2:

so.. it's much time that I don't going to check the miakstore...

ARE THERE PARC DES PRINCES POSTER TOO???????

we just got ours :naughty:

we ordered it a few weeks ago...i just looked again on the website. anyone see the poster?

I think that to pay the stuff you need credit card....

i don't know but I think that one it's just for UK and the other for all over the world...

anyway... a friend of mine ( Kath on this forum) has ordered something for me cause I wasn't able to make the order. She told me that she has received the package

i placed my order (flip book, it's silly but it looks cute :bleh:) and the poster.

after you have placed your data, the system calculates for ya the shipping rates, which are actually horrendous (I paid more in shipping than in items! but it's usually like that on ebay, so i am used :boxed:). then you decide if ya wanna place the order or not.

and yes, you pay via credit card. for some country (not where I live though) you have to send a confirmation fax too. hope it helps.

so.. it's much time that I don't going to check the miakstore...

ARE THERE PARC DES PRINCES POSTER TOO???????

yes, got one. wanted one in paris, but silly me didn't buy and regretted it. looked for it after but never saw it again in merchandise stalls.

I ordered stuff from the UK site weeks ago - they acknowledged the order but I'm still waiting for delivery :thumbdown:

this gives us -waiting for a parcel from the US- good hopes.. :boxed:

I ordered stuff from the UK site weeks ago - they acknowledged the order but I'm still waiting for delivery :thumbdown:

ours felt like it took a long time, but it was only two weeks...:boxed:

and we're in the u.s....

i was reading on another thread that someone else was having delivery problems as well.

they sent you this email? :

Dear -------,

Thank you for ordering from Musictoday. Your customer number is

------. Your order number is -----555. Your order has been

shipped by US MAIL.