Mika at 2008 Spirit Of Life Award Dinner 10/15/08

DANI56

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm...he looks different. I can't say I'm delighted with the way he looks now,but he does look happy and heathy,which is the most important...I must say I don't like the hair and the braces.:naughty:

But that for the pics,you enlightened us!:wink2:

I haven't read the whole thread, but to me he looks either tired or sick. he's wearing a lot of make-up and his eyes are very small. did anyone else notice this? :blink:

Well I don't find him looking sick or tired but yeah he's wearing a lot of make up which I always find :boxed::naughty: but there is something about those pics that makes him look vibrant! :wub2:

Edited by Miro

Nice pics, thanks for posting!

He looks good generally but why must he keep butchering his hair, just when it gets to an attractive length?? :boxed:

It's almost like active defiance..he reads all our comments saying ooh Mika your hair is lovely a bit longer, so he immediately cuts it. As you do.

What we need is some reverse psychology.

Mika, cut your hair you hairy *********!!!! Shave it all off!!! We want you bald as a coot!!!*

*re: Jānis from Brainstorm, below right

OMG you crack me up, :floor::floor: pass me the tenor lady :wheelchair:

Wow - doesn't he look gorgeous and smart? But I really 100% don't like the braces lol!

I agree I hate the braces (but I see they match the collar of his shirt), but I have totally fallen in love love with his jacket, its nearly as DDG as him :drool::drool:

Ok, let me get this straight: the consensus is that he looks great, hot, balding, hair is too short, curls are wild, he's wearing too much make up, he looks tired, he looks relaxed and people love/hate his tie?

Good to know we all agree:thumb_yello:

:roftl::roftl:

my oppionion is I prefer the hot topless amazing mika, to the bunny look. But the smile is always better than that sh*t he pulled at the grammy's

*walk walk walk and intense camera stare*

*walk walk walk fake smile*

*walk walk walk male model glance*

*walk walk walk another intense camera stare*

*walk walk walk interview*

Ok, let me get this straight: the consensus is that he looks great, hot, balding, hair is too short, curls are wild, he's wearing too much make up, he looks tired, he looks relaxed and people love/hate his tie?

Good to know we all agree:thumb_yello:

:roftl::roftl:

:lmfao:

I personally think he looks great!

Better than I ever could at least. :lol3:

I love the pic of him biting his lower lip. :das:

What's S&M?

(I feel really ignorant right now :naughty:)

S and M

Sadomasochism. When sexual gratification is recieved by inflicting and/or enduring painful activites, this does not have to be exclusively during intercourse. Whips and chains are often considered S&M paraphenalia, as well as bondage collars, spiked jewelry, etc.

Glad to be of assistance.Now pretend I didn't tell you:mf_rosetinted:

S and M

Sadomasochism. When sexual gratification is recieved by inflicting and/or enduring painful activites, this does not have to be exclusively during intercourse. Whips and chains are often considered S&M paraphenalia, as well as bondage collars, spiked jewelry, etc.

Glad to be of assistance.Now pretend I didn't tell you:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

*represses this memory*