Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 5)

Fmbm

now how amazing was that blog :thumb_yello:... not the posters of course - although it was funny... but reading about the plan for accoustic gigs!! it is as if he was reading my mind... after seeing the PdP DVD :blink:

Are you implying that my Lord of the Ring Ring poster was NOT amazing? :sneaky2::naughty:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh no...not another top of the week concept, mika!:naughty:

Think happy thoughts Robertina, you know karma and all that jazz!:roftl:

The spring is coming over Europe and we are travelling with Mika from town to town!:wub2:

And then he heads over to the other parts of the world!:naughty:

I think it's really, really nice to announce that acoustic tour. It makes me want to believe he cares. I hope I will be able to attend one of those gigs. I don't believe any of this will take place in the very near future anyway. As someone else said before: He's such a planner. I already love him for planning it, though. :thumb_yello:

that's how I feel as well... irrespective if I can manage to go to any of these accoustic gigs.. or if he actually manages to do them... the fact that he still believes in accoustic gigs... is a great sign...

You know what…I think he read your mind…all our minds!:wub2:

I'm happy that he realises himself that so many of us, his fans, are completely content with his music.

We don’t need a big show, with all respect for those who are the right persons to appreciate shows like Pdp.

I’m really looking forward to this latest idea, an acoustic tour!

It makes me wonder though “Around the world” how big is this world?:wink2:

he always aims high... and although it takes him a bit of time.. he usually - eventually - delivers...

I hope Latin America and Australia are part of the "world" tour...

*wonders what website plans he has that no other artist has done before* :blink:

Think happy thoughts Robertina, you know karma and all that jazz!:roftl:

The spring is coming over Europe and we are travelling with Mika from town to town!:wub2:

And then he heads over to the other parts of the world!:naughty:

ahhhhhhhhhh

cross fingers.....:bleh:

While we're talking about dreams I dreamt I bumped into Andy and I asked him whether Mika was planning on posting any blogs soon and he said he wasn't cos he impregnated a few people :blink:

Are you sure he was talking about Mika? Could've been talking about Mike... :das:

now, he'd better do it somewhere geographically feasable for me to attend - not that it stoped me before from seeing him live

Geographically feasable would be Australia... I'm not asking for much am I?

And I really hope one of hte places is Australia, though I guess it's so huge that it wouldn't help most of the Aussies much?

I keep thinking Sydney Opera House, but Australia is so vast, that is just a small part of it.

Gotta think positive!

Australia is not so vast that we can't make it...

After all, we had people from Canberra, Melbourne and Perth (yay Jols!) that went to the promo show...

Though seeing as he's shunned us for a while, some might have lost interest...

I'm talking NZ and Asia too..

Mika did mention "small" and "around the world". Hoping he doesn't just mean Europe....

We can only hope...

He better not mean just Europe. He said AROUND THE WORLD so that means St. Louis.

Means Asia Pacific too.. :naughty:

I just saw this on Mikagasmic

znlc7d.jpg

Hehe... love it!

I hope he does a few gigs in every country. It's about time he went back to basics and reality. If he did decide to come here then 1 show in Melbourne is all I'd ask for.

Exactly. Definitely. There should be a 24 hour MFC pre-sale. I can't remember who said "it should be on his blog so all fans get a chance" But I'm sorry I don't agree with that. Other artists fans get exclusive tickets on their fan clubs so I think we should too. We are official afterall.

He'd be a damn fool to do a secret gig here.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, is there anybody at my show??"

That would be one of mine..

One in Sydney would be nice too... it doesn't matter too much to me cause I'll have to travel to any gig in Oz for longer than 3 hours (unless he does one in Orange), but two cities would be good...

You're right about the presale... Hanson have all sorts of exclusive stuff for their paid fan club members... like meet and greets... though with Mika that's not exactly exclusive...

That he would be... unless he did one on HK's verandah...

Sure would be... so I guess the Titanic ones are now going into the book?

I hope he tours Australia... and the Sydney Opera House specifically...

he said it will be a "world" tour and not a "European/US" tour ... so am keeping my fingers crossed for all the fans down under

We need all the help we can get...

Hopefully if he makes the effort to come down here, he'll do shows across Asia and NZ too...

Are you implying that my Lord of the Ring Ring poster was NOT amazing?

It sure was amazing...

I really think he should do the Opera House... after all, seems he's already been there:

wigglesoperahousemika.jpg

:naughty:

that's how I feel as well... irrespective if I can manage to go to any of these accoustic gigs.. or if he actually manages to do them... the fact that he still believes in accoustic gigs... is a great sign...

he always aims high... and although it takes him a bit of time.. he usually - eventually - delivers...

I hope Latin America and Australia are part of the "world" tour...

*wonders what website plans he has that no other artist has done before* :blink:

And Asia, NZ and Africa would be nice too...

Would be nice to know he cares about us fans too...

EDIT: I just discovered he actually might care!

MikabyDC.jpg

Are you sure he was talking about Mika?

I really think he should do the Opera House... after all, seems he's already been there:

wigglesoperahousemika.jpg

:naughty:

Oh God the Wriggles :roftl: ! When I was an au pair in the US my kids used to watch this a lot!

I really hope he will tour Australia guys, you've been waiting for so long. HE HAS to do it, it's impossible not to really!

as far as i'm concerned...yes!:blush-anim-cl:

small acoustic tour is small i think...and maybe the actual tour will be touching every continent? :blink:

we only have to wait (again!) for answers...........:wink2:

We have to invite Rose... we need her van :roftl:

And Asia, NZ and Africa would be nice too...

Would be nice to know he cares about us fans too...

EDIT: I just discovered he actually might care!

MikabyDC.jpg

:naughty: I truely believe he does care... :thumb_yello: and he proved it to many fans around the world...

Teegs: Yes you can put any of my photoshops in the petition. I don't mind at all. I'll try finding them. And all the Wiggles ones are on my PB acct too.

To every non-Aussie that has been saying that they hope he tours Australia. Thank you :flowers2: It's very nice to know you all wish him here for us. I can't believe I've stayed a fan for as long as I have and not seen him in the flesh yet. :wink2:

So, thanks once again for the nudges. :wub2: and I hope we all get to experience the acoustic shows. :thumb_yello:

Maybe vanessa sent the email and mika considers romania russia?

She didn't send it, otherwise she would have told me:naughty:

Ingie made one of the posters' date=' the French did the other ones (a few of them at least, not sure if they made all, but it was done quite a while ago). And given Mika's comment, it looks like it was sent to him by a Russian person.

Mystery solved :thumb_yello:![/quote']

Yes. The Frenchies didn't make them all, cause I remember the Photoshop Thread, and that a few of them were in there.

oh no...not another top of the week concept, mika!:naughty:

God! Haven't even thought about that:shocked:Noooooooooo!:roftl:

hey everyone! :bye:

My bad, I haven't been here much lately, but I'm getting back into it :wink2:

I loooooove this mention of a small acoustic tour....OMG how great. But I wonder if it'd only be in the UK? hmmmmm

Nooooo! :tears:

In Portugal we have beautiful little venues... :wub2:

Mika, you still owe us one gig!! :fisch:

Nooooo! :tears:

In Portugal we have beautiful little venues... :wub2:

Mika, you still owe us one gig!! :fisch:

I agree wholeheartedly!!!! Portugal is perfect for a small gig like this :naughty::biggrin2: (this has nothing to do with the fact that we both live in Portugal, right? :fisch: )

I agree wholeheartedly!!!! Portugal is perfect for a small gig like this :naughty::biggrin2: (this has nothing to do with the fact that we both live in Portugal, right? :fisch: )

Of course not! We just want the best for Mika! :fisch:

The fact that we both live in Portugal is just a tiny detail... :naughty:

Well, Holland is small, and they're too stoned to notice anything, so that's the perfect place for a (secret) acoustic gig:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: brilliant!

Of course not! We just want the best for Mika! :fisch:

The fact that we both live in Portugal is just a tiny detail... :naughty:

hehehehe true, true. lol. Mika, you need to come here :hypo::naughty:

I fear this may turn into a thread of "reasons why Mika should come to where I live" hahahaha

I think we need to bump the Mika come to Dublin thread for this, what do you think?

:roftl: brilliant!

hehehehe true, true. lol. Mika, you need to come here :hypo::naughty:

I fear this may turn into a thread of "reasons why Mika should come to where I live" hahahaha

Yeah, and everyone is looking for pics of the best theaters in their country..

Maybe he has decided already:mf_rosetinted:to come to Holland