MFC's Naughty Corner ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

am not surprised... do you want to bring a guest with you while you are at it?:sneaky2:

Only me and marine misbehaved tonight but she aint on MFC :aah:

I cant ****ing believe I did what I did lol. I am so ashamed of myself.

(Yeah I don't think u've heard the full story yet my dear, did I mention crawling under barriers and ending up somewhere I should never have been? )

:naughty:

Me was a naughty fangirl, I admit it. I deserve to be punished :aah:

Only me and marine misbehaved tonight but she aint on MFC :aah:

I cant ****ing believe I did what I did lol. I am so ashamed of myself.

(Yeah I don't think u've heard the full story yet my dear, did I mention crawling under barriers and ending up somewhere I should never have been? )

:naughty:

Me was a naughty fangirl, I admit it. I deserve to be punished :aah:[/QUO TE]

:shocked: niki! (why am i not surprised!!) what happened?

what do you mean passport application?

The paper they give you when you ask for your passport to be renewed.

Mine is ruined now, I had no other piece of paper on me I had to use this :roftl:

Damn I will so regret this tomorrow :aah:

49Mika_-_we_are_golden0758.jpg

Something's wrong with me. I looked at that pic and thought "wow' date=' Mika has great knees!" :teehee:

49Mika_-_we_are_golden3641.jpg[

Okay that one is interesting. It seriously looks like he's stripping. :aah::stretcher:

Seriously, two yeears ago, who'd have thought we'd EVER see such pics on here? :das::roftl:

Edited by lollipop_monkey

Seriously, two yeears ago, who'd have thought we'd EVER see such pics on here? :das::roftl:

very true, i remember how we were going mad about the first pix of mika topless, before he started taking off his shirt on stage... :teehee:

just thinking of that german interview where mika said that he is too shy to talk with someone he likes but just stares and produces really hot movies in his head about how it could be. :das: he definitely belongs here in the naughty corner. :naughty:

I think these belongs in here maybe :wink2:

49Mika_-_we_are_golden3641.jpg

Hi everyone! Haven't been here for a while, I thought I'd drop in as I have been voting for Mika in the TMF chart whatsit on and off all evening and I had the WAG video on a loop on there...VERY bad for me!!

Anyone got any doughnuts? :naughty:

OMG! That pic!! What is that??? Yes that!?!? Answers on a postcard to Ewokwicket, 26 Lollipop Lane, Mika Town, Mika World.:naughty::teehee:

• 2 weeks later...

Home, sweet home...;)

Glad to see you kept the house clean..

Did you pay this month's rent to Guy?

Heeeyyyyy...

Where are my bean bags? Where do I seat?

Ahhhh, good to be home again...

Home, sweet home...;)

Glad to see you kept the house clean..

Did you pay this month's rent to Guy?

Heeeyyyyy...

Where are my bean bags? Where do I seat?

Ahhhh, good to be home again...

:no: no $$ received. there are cobwebs in the corners ever since you left! welcome back!! :huglove:

Brought ma sweepers, gonna clean up all the mess....:huglove:

Welcome back!

I had to send myself here last night for suggesting that with "One Foot Boy" Mika was referring to...um...a unit of measure. :naughty:

PS: Your siggie is fantastic! Is that where you were?

Welcome back!

I had to send myself here last night for suggesting that with "One Foot Boy" Mika was referring to...um...a unit of measure. :naughty:

PS: Your siggie is fantastic! Is that where you were?

I've been studiously avoiding the "One Foot Boy" thread, cos I'd had the same thought. Because we use metric in Aus, I had to look up how many inches that was and then how many cm's that was, and then I went to Wiki to see what they had to say about what was "usual" and what was the longest recorded:teehee:

It left me thinking.... One Foot Boy? Oh, you SO wish!

I've been studiously avoiding the "One Foot Boy" thread, cos I'd had the same thought. Because we use metric in Aus, I had to look up how many inches that was and then how many cm's that was, and then I went to Wiki to see what they had to say about what was "usual" and what was the longest recorded:teehee:

Chickadee - you made me choke on my toast :roftl:

:lmfao:

Oh chickadee, I didn't know you had it in you!

:roftl: :roftl:

I have a friend actually who raved about the size of a Lebanese ex's...part...