Mikagasmics Part 17!!!This is getting serious folks.

keti

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's not her.

hmm i thought it could be yasmine but didn't think it was:blink: hmm

i've seen pics of yasmine many times but with (whoever the woman in the pic is) being kinda side on it's more difficult to tell:blink:

Well I'm pretty sure it's not her. That picture is from Coachella and Yasmine wasn't wearing that. :naughty:

:lmfao:

that is BRILLIANT!

that you know what his SISTER WAS WEARING at this certain place.

:lmao:

28_tb_mika_03_epa_5.jpg

Edited by superstar

ohhh yes :naughty:

IvorNovello.jpg

pucker up!! :snog:

*goes off to practice puckering up for when i meet Mika* :snog: could you imagine what it's be like if loads of us turned up round the back after a gig wanting to kiss him he'd be like aiiiyeeeeeekkk :eek:

and we'd be all like

aww come here Mikaaaaa we just wanna give you some lurrvveee :huglove:

OMG DO I REALLY HAVE 1900 PICS OF MIKA ON MY COMPUTER:shocked::boxed:shocked:boxed EVEN FOR AN MFCER I AM EMBARASSED:boxed::shocked:boxed

wha:shocked:

as Mika would say shock shock me shock shock me shock shock:shocked:

and I thought i had a lot of pics man (a couple of hundred in my photobucket album) geee:blink:

ok let me see if I can explain better :blush-anim-cl: , you said that neither the doctors know how treat of your pain, how is this? you have to always take different pain killers and wait the results?

Oh okay, I'll try to explain it too.

I have those pains everyday. There is more than one kind of pain teasing me. The first is that pain in my large bones like my arms and (especially) legs, this is most of the time a pain that isn't that bad at all (the pain in my arms is in 90% acceptable) but because it is always there it makes you tired. And the pain in my legs is different; that isn't acceptable at all without morphine.

Besides that I've got other pain caused by the damage the granulomas of the sarcoïdosis made. In some organs they damaged a lot, like my stomach. My spleen became way too big and caused such terrible pains that they decide to remove it. Now I've got less pain but there is a small spleen again (when they remove your spleen there are cells left which can develop itself to a cell with spleenfunction and grow a little. An there are people who have an extra spleen) and when I'll get an infection I can feel it by the pain those cells cause...

I'm always in pain but that is no reason for me to sit still because if I should do that I would miss too much of life. I have to make deciscions all the time because I don't have the energy to do everything I have to do or want to do and sometimes I already know that something will be paid back with lots of pain and sleep. But when I've had a great time I don't mind!!

The doctors don't know how to treat these pains because I've got a very complicated casus. I'm a very interesting object for a lot of medical studies, they always want my blood to do some new research and stuff. It's not so easy that I come to complain about pain and that the doc would give me a simple painkiller which works....I wish it was so easy...

What a story....I hope this is what you mean:wink2:

I've tried to post this several times but my connection was down every try. That's why this is so OT:blink:

OMG DO I REALLY HAVE 1900 PICS OF MIKA ON MY COMPUTER:shocked::boxed: EVEN FOR AN MFCER I AM EMBARASSED:boxed:

You think that's bad :lol3:

*hides folder*:mf_rosetinted:

Girls you are mad !

I think I have about 300 pics :naughty::bleh:

I've tried to post this several times but my connection was down every try. That's why this is so OT:blink:

Hi Anouk, do you sleep well? I'm still here :blink:

but it was posted when you were online yesterday :wink2: and I write this:

ok, thank you for explaining to me, I hope you return to your home tomorrow (I don't know what time it is where you are, here is almost 11pm) nothing like our house right?