Mikagasmics Part 17!!!This is getting serious folks.

keti

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks Anouk, I asked because when I started posting here in the forum you've been in the hospital and I didn't understand the situation very well, now I understand it better, you always feel pain? and when they get worse you have to stay in the hospital? I have an idea of how it should be difficult have to be always hospitalized :thumbdown:

You can always ask if you want to know something dear, I won't bite:wink2:

I'm in hospital every now and then, most of the times with an infection, which is in 95% a pneumonia. Sometimes with a deterioration of the CVID and sarcoïdosis, when it gets out of control I need more medical help too.

I don't think they'll keep me here when the pain gets worse cause they don't even know how to treat it. But there are some reasons why they could say 'no' as I am having serious oedema's. At the start of 2008 my weight was 55kg (which was far too low for my length of 1,81m) and now I am about 90kg:shocked::boxed: I hate my body now. I feel like an elephant...but whatever...I am taking medicins to get rid off the oedema but they won't work hard enough. And another reason to keep me is the high bloodpressure I have. It's far too high but I started with another medication and now it was lower. Hope that it stays that low.... Pray for me that I'll be home tomorrow:thumb_yello:

Sorry for the late reaction but I've got problems with my internetconnection

What is the meaning of the tag 'num num num'? :roftl:

Haven't got a clue.

:wub2

i remember that day.. and that he used the purple trousers :drool

i have to study :(

History :thumbdown

:bye:

Okay, see you later then :bye:

I'm off to bed myself, it's getting late (again :naughty:)

:huglove:

oonj5.jpg

Anouk I write something to you on page 13, did you read? :blush-anim-cl:

Yes I did, but just after I've read your post:wink2:

What do you mean that question? I don't understand, me is stupid :doh:

and how is that part of "they don't even know how to treat it" :blink: sorry to know this, I'll pray for you go to your home :huglove:

01-1.png

Yes I did, but just after I've read your post:wink2:

What do you mean that question? I don't understand, me is stupid :doh:

01-1.png

ok let me see if I can explain better :blush-anim-cl: , you said that neither the doctors know how treat of your pain, how is this? you have to always take different pain killers and wait the results?

ok let me see if I can explain better :blush-anim-cl: , you said that neither the doctors know how treat of your pain, how is this? you have to always take different pain killers and wait the results?

Oh okay, I'll try to explain it too.

I have those pains everyday. There is more than one kind of pain teasing me. The first is that pain in my large bones like my arms and (especially) legs, this is most of the time a pain that isn't that bad at all (the pain in my arms is in 90% acceptable) but because it is always there it makes you tired. And the pain in my legs is different; that isn't acceptable at all without morphine.

Besides that I've got other pain caused by the damage the granulomas of the sarcoïdosis made. In some organs they damaged a lot, like my stomach. My spleen became way too big and caused such terrible pains that they decide to remove it. Now I've got less pain but there is a small spleen again (when they remove your spleen there are cells left which can develop itself to a cell with spleenfunction and grow a little. An there are people who have an extra spleen) and when I'll get an infection I can feel it by the pain those cells cause...

I'm always in pain but that is no reason for me to sit still because if I should do that I would miss too much of life. I have to make deciscions all the time because I don't have the energy to do everything I have to do or want to do and sometimes I already know that something will be paid back with lots of pain and sleep. But when I've had a great time I don't mind!!

The doctors don't know how to treat these pains because I've got a very complicated casus. I'm a very interesting object for a lot of medical studies, they always want my blood to do some new research and stuff. It's not so easy that I come to complain about pain and that the doc would give me a simple painkiller which works....I wish it was so easy...

What a story....I hope this is what you mean:wink2:

21.jpg

Oh okay, I'll try to explain it too.

I have those pains everyday. There is more than one kind of pain teasing me. The first is that pain in my large bones like my arms and (especially) legs, this is most of the time a pain that isn't that bad at all (the pain in my arms is in 90% acceptable) but because it is always there it makes you tired. And the pain in my legs is different; that isn't acceptable at all without morphine.

Besides that I've got other pain caused by the damage the granulomas of the sarcoïdosis made. In some organs they damaged a lot, like my stomach. My spleen became way too big and caused such terrible pains that they decide to remove it. Now I've got less pain but there is a small spleen again (when they remove your spleen there are cells left which can develop itself to a cell with spleenfunction and grow a little. An there are people who have an extra spleen) and when I'll get an infection I can feel it by the pain those cells cause...

I'm always in pain but that is no reason for me to sit still because if I should do that I would miss too much of life. I have to make deciscions all the time because I don't have the energy to do everything I have to do or want to do and sometimes I already know that something will be paid back with lots of pain and sleep. But when I've had a great time I don't mind!!

The doctors don't know how to treat these pains because I've got a very complicated casus. I'm a very interesting object for a lot of medical studies, they always want my blood to do some new research and stuff. It's not so easy that I come to complain about pain and that the doc would give me a simple painkiller which works....I wish it was so easy...

What a story....I hope this is what you mean:wink2:

21.jpg

ok, thank you for explaining to me, I hope you return to your home tomorrow (I don't know what time it is where you are, here is almost 11pm) nothing like our house right?

n505159821_103426_88.jpg