Mikagasmics Part 17!!!This is getting serious folks.

keti

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good good :thumb_yello: Im okay too thanks! Have you had a good day?

mika101.jpg

I've had a pretty bored day :boxed: just reading reading and reading,cos my dad didn't let me go on computer. "You're sick",he says,"So what are you doing on internet then? You should be in bed! :sneaky2: " and I'm like :tongue2:

lkili.jpg

I've had a pretty bored day :boxed: just reading reading and reading,cos my dad didn't let me go on computer. "You're sick",he says,"So what are you doing on internet then? You should be in bed! :sneaky2: " and I'm like :tongue2:QUOTE]

Aww, poor thing! Maybe we are ill, but its the best illness i've ever had! :wink2:

Immagine20.png

:blush-anim-cl::mf_lustslow:

I've had a pretty bored day :boxed: just reading reading and reading,cos my dad didn't let me go on computer. "You're sick",he says,"So what are you doing on internet then? You should be in bed! :sneaky2: " and I'm like :tongue2:

lkili.jpg

If you just know how much you kill me everytime you post pics from my gig . :wub2:

It was the best day of my year . . .

thanks Anouk, I asked because when I started posting here in the forum you've been in the hospital and I didn't understand the situation very well, now I understand it better, you always feel pain? and when they get worse you have to stay in the hospital? I have an idea of how it should be difficult have to be always hospitalized :thumbdown:

You can always ask if you want to know something dear, I won't bite:wink2:

I'm in hospital every now and then, most of the times with an infection, which is in 95% a pneumonia. Sometimes with a deterioration of the CVID and sarcoïdosis, when it gets out of control I need more medical help too.

I don't think they'll keep me here when the pain gets worse cause they don't even know how to treat it. But there are some reasons why they could say 'no' as I am having serious oedema's. At the start of 2008 my weight was 55kg (which was far too low for my length of 1,81m) and now I am about 90kg:shocked::boxed: I hate my body now. I feel like an elephant...but whatever...I am taking medicins to get rid off the oedema but they won't work hard enough. And another reason to keep me is the high bloodpressure I have. It's far too high but I started with another medication and now it was lower. Hope that it stays that low.... Pray for me that I'll be home tomorrow:thumb_yello:

Sorry for the late reaction but I've got problems with my internetconnection:thumbdown:

Bienie sent me this one today on my myspace,with all the best wishes for my recover :das:

muscles.jpg

Of course I didn't mind it,actually I wonder why not even more people send me wishes like that :bleh:

Have you been ill Keti? Poor thing! Get well soon! :bleh:

87jyj50.jpg

Hello girls

]

Hello Silver! How are you?

well, :tongue2: to your dad :

Well he really can be a nit boring sometimes :thumbdown:

[

Aww, poor thing! Maybe we are ill, but its the best illness i've ever had! 2:

Immagine20.png

:

He was afraid for me to get a high temperature again :naughty:

If you just know how much you kill me everytime you post pics from my gig . :wub2:

It was the best day of my year . . .

The best day of your YEAR??! It would be the best day of my whole poor LIFE!!:shocked:

gdgefgdg.jpg

(for Anouk)

Ooh *nods* I know how it is! I remember when my friend had a guest for five days...:naughty: I couldn't even normally talk to her on the phone! She was always like:"Sorry,I gotta go to buy....something" or "I don't have much time,sorry" :roftl:

guest-house_r2_c2.jpgguest-house_r2_c1.jpg

How do you guys get all that data?:shocked :blink I'm too lazy to remember all of that :bleh

I've got different folders for every different gig. But it's not easy. Lots of pics don't have a description or a date or something.

And of course I don't remember all of them, but some are "different" or "special", and those are easy to recognise.

Hello girls

IMG_0169.jpg

Hi Silver :bye:

Aww, poor thing! Maybe we are ill, but its the best illness i've ever had! wink2:

Immagine20.png

:blush-anim-cl mf_lustslow:

:thumb_yello:

Bienie sent me this one today on my myspace,with all the best wishes for my recover :das:

muscles.jpg

Of course I didn't mind it,actually I wonder why not even more people send me wishes like that bleh:

I wish I got wishes like that. :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by kaatje066