Mikagasmics Part 17!!!This is getting serious folks.

keti

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mikaaaamr7.jpg

I have see this pic a lot of times but just now I saw that is Peter Pan in his shirt :bleh:

NOOOOOOOOOOO a new part? Geez, I can't catch up:boxed:

of course you can catch, is just come here, see the pics and drool :naughty:

2004519755115552980_rs.jpg

I'll always love this pic .... for all eternity! :wub2:

Hi my dear mikagasmicfriends, how's life today??

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. With a little bit of luck they let me go home in the afternoon. First I have to see the pain-team, I'd already had an appointment tere before I was taken into hospital. It's about those nasty painkillers, I don't like them cause they make me dizzy. And not in that nice way pictures like this do...:blush-anim-cl:

IMG_3243.jpg

I still have a lot of pain so I want an answer for my pain...But we've already tried a lot and there's not much left. But we'll see. They have no reason to keep me here, I take oral antibiotics and don't have any i.v.-medication so I'm better off back home:mf_rosetinted: Freedom!! No more old ladies that are complaining about everything and that are driving me crazy in a really bad way :furious:

I'll have to stare at this to make me feel happy again (someone wanted Ada's apple??:das:)...

mika2710.jpg

Mafaaaa!!!!! How are you hun? Had a nice day?

Here not as you can read in my previous post. So I'm going to post lots of extremely nice pictures to make me forget that troll and that'll help to bring me sweet dreams :das:

I promisse to catch up on this thread, I couldn't make it on the last one but will do in this one.

I couldn't catch up in part 17 for that stupid hospital-reason and that boring healthproblems. But I am going to be a topposter here again too, I've been posting since part 7:naughty:

And now...Cheers for part 17 :yay:

200708271848021.jpg

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. With a little bit of luck they let me go home in the afternoon. First I have to see the pain-team, I'd already had an appointment tere before I was taken into hospital. It's about those nasty painkillers, I don't like them cause they make me dizzy. And not in that nice way pictures like this do...:blush-anim-cl:

IMG_3243.jpg

I still have a lot of pain so I want an answer for my pain...But we've already tried a lot and there's not much left. But we'll see. They have no reason to keep me here, I take oral antibiotics and don't have any i.v.-medication so I'm better off back home:mf_rosetinted: Freedom!! No more old ladies that are complaining about everything and that are driving me crazy in a really bad way

Hi Anouk :bye:

what you have in your leg that needs to take so strong medication? sorry to ask but I just want understand your situation :blush-anim-cl: and sorry my terrible english too.

IMG_3243.jpg

I still have a lot of pain so I want an answer for my pain...But we've already tried a lot and there's not much left. But we'll see. They have no reason to keep me here, I take oral antibiotics and don't have any i.v.-medication so I'm better off back home: mf_rosetinted: Freedom!! No more old ladies that are complaining about everything and that are driving me crazy in a really bad way :furious:

I'll have to stare at this to make me feel happy again (someone wanted Ada's apple??:das:)...

mika2710.jpg

Hi Anouk, hope you are out of hospital soon :huglove:

Glad you found the new thread :wink2:

tem que postar foto dos dois Mafa? para você

Eu AMO-A e eu AMO-O ! É claro que tenho ! :shocked:

Ela é tão perfeita . :wub2:

Mafaaaa!!!!! How are you hun? Had a nice day?

Here not as you can read in my previous post. So I'm going to post lots of extremely nice pictures to make me forget that troll and that'll help to bring me sweet dreams

And now...Cheers for part 17

200708271848021.jpg

I don't really understand but it's alrigth !

Bigsmile.jpg

(I just can't get enough that pic!!!!)

Evening Silver, Anouk, Lucy, Mafaa and everyone else lurking

18908049550pxud1copia.jpg

Love that pic ! :drool:

m1vj1-2.jpg

Hi Anouk :bye:

what you have in your leg that needs to take so strong medication? sorry to ask but I just want understand your situation :blush-anim-cl: and sorry my terrible english too.

Hi Lucy!

It's okay, you can ask it, I think it's kind of you that you're interested in my situation:wink2: It's not only for my legs that I have to take very strong medication (a sort of morphine as a rescue when the pain breaks through the other medication, and methadon, and next to that another strong painkiller). Because of my disease (sarcoïdosis and a CVID, which is an immunodeficiency) I've got inflammations in and over my whole body, in almost all organs and it causes a lot of pain. I've already lost my spleen because of those inflammations and pain.

The worst pain is the pain in my legs. It keeps me awake, it makes that I can't stand a blanket on or over my legs and feet, that I can't wear socks (when it's very worse, luckily not everyday). And a big problem for me is that they don't know what causes the pain. On a scan you can see something, but they don't know what. My immunologist hasn't see this in 6,000 or 7,000 cases so I have something very strange. Not for the first time. They find that interesting, I find it stupid cause now they only treat the pain, not the thing that causes the pain...:thumbdown:

A little bit of human flesh :das:

austr7rc5.jpg

Hi Lucy!

It's okay, you can ask it, I think it's kind of you that you're interested in my situation:wink2: It's not only for my legs that I have to take very strong medication (a sort of morphine as a rescue when the pain breaks through the other medication, and methadon, and next to that another strong painkiller). Because of my disease (sarcoïdosis and a CVID, which is an immunodeficiency) I've got inflammations in and over my whole body, in almost all organs and it causes a lot of pain. I've already lost my spleen because of those inflammations and pain.

The worst pain is the pain in my legs. It keeps me awake, it makes that I can't stand a blanket on or over my legs and feet, that I can't wear socks (when it's very worse, luckily not everyday). And a big problem for me is that they don't know what causes the pain. On a scan you can see something, but they don't know what. My immunologist hasn't see this in 6,000 or 7,000 cases so I have something very strange. Not for the first time. They find that interesting, I find it stupid cause now they only treat the pain, not the thing that causes the pain...:thumbdown:

A little bit of human flesh :das:

austr7rc5.jpg

Tummy :mf_lustslow:

ScreenShot049.jpg

Evening my dearest Kaatje!! ow are you? Had a busy day at work?? This one is to make your evening a bit better:thumb_yello:

pretty6.jpg

Hi Anouk, hope you are out of hospital soon :huglove:

Glad you found the new thread :wink2:

Hi Silver!! :wub2:

Of course I found the new thread. It was just like something whispered to me "come to me...come to me..." and that was part 17:naughty: I cannot miss such an important thread, don't you think? That would be too bad:boxed:

Woah! Part 17 :mf_lustslow:

The pics are so amazing! He is so cute :wub2:

Where do you get these pictures??

I think mika doesn´t walk to your home every few weeks and you can make some amazing pics!!??:naughty:

I´m sorry for my english! I´m just a little stupid german student :naughty:

Woah! Part 17 :mf_lustslow

The pics are so amazing! He is so cute :wub2

Where do you get these pictures??

I think mika doesn´t walk to your home every few weeks and you can make some amazing pics!!??:naughty

I´m sorry for my english! I´m just a little stupid german student :naughty

Oh yes he does. He's doing some private pics for Kaatje and me, cause we're living close to each other and he likes us very much. So we won't be too selfish and we're sharing the pics we make on that evenings with everyone here. We're so sweet:mf_rosetinted:

On this you can see my parents and brother too:bleh:

ScreenShot036.jpg