Mikagasmics Part 17!!!This is getting serious folks.

keti

Have you been ill Keti? Poor thing! Get well soon! :h:

87jyj50.jpg

Thank you very much! With pics like these,I will get better reeeaally quick :naughty:

Pray for me that I'll be home tomorrow:thumb_yello:

Sorry for the late reaction but I've got problems with my internetconnection:thumbdown:

I'll pray for you too Anouk! :huglove: hope you'll be better! There,I posted a kneeling pic for you in some of my previous posts,I know how much you like them :wink2:

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But there are some reasons why they could say 'no' as I am having serious oedema's. At the start of 2008 my weight was 55kg (which was far too low for my length of 1,81m) and now I am about 90kg:shocked::boxed: I hate my body now. I feel like an elephant...but whatever...I am taking medicins to get rid off the oedema but they won't work hard enough. And another reason to keep me is the high bloodpressure I have. It's far too high but I started with another medication and now it was lower. Hope that it stays that low.... Pray for me that I'll be home tomorrow:thumb_yello:

Sorry for the late reaction but I've got problems with my internetconnection:thumbdown:

and how is that part of "they don't even know how to treat it" :blink: sorry to know this, I'll pray for you go to your home :huglove:

Milan2_12042007.jpg

I've got different folders for every different gig. But it's not easy. Lots of pics don't have a description of a date or something.

And of course I don't remember all of them, but some are "different" or "special", and those are easy to recognise.

I wish I got wishes like that. :blush-anim-cl:

Oh okay:thumb_yello: I only can recognize some of the last few gigs...:bleh: can't recognize the earlier ones that good cos he wore usually very similar clothes...

Well,activate your myspace again so you will get :bleh:

bodylanguage.jpg

Hi kaatje and keti, I've had a long hard day at work and am quite tired, so I won't be here long.

And Hi MagicStar :bye: I don't think I've talked to you before.

Hello! :bye: I've seen you around before, but I don't think we've actually spoken! Im usually a bit shy to post on here, but i've got better! :bleh:

How do you guys get all that data?:shocked:blink I'm too lazy to remember all of that :bleh

fjdogdgf.jpg

:drool

Werchter, july 2008

:naughty:

Bienie sent me this one today on my myspace,with all the best wishes for my recover :das

muscles.jpg

Of course I didn't mind it,actually I wonder why not even more people send me wishes like that :bleh

Because I'm just a sweet girl :mf_rosetinted:

I wish I got wishes like that. :blush-anim-cl:

I only do that on myspace .. so you know what to do then ... :naughty:

[Hehe, these always help me get better too! :blush-anim-cl:

3jun2.jpg

Yeah :naughty:

His arrrrmmsssss :drool:

What's your name,MagicStar? If you don't mind asking of course. :wink2:

Hi kaatje and keti, I've had a long hard day at work and am quite tired, so I won't be here long.

Yeah,I have to go soon too...

fgjogdj.jpg *drops dead seeing his muscles and hips*

The best day of your YEAR??! It would be the best day of my whole poor LIFE!!:shocked:

mine too Keti :punk:

Hello! :bye: I've seen you around before, but I don't think we've actually spoken! Im usually a bit shy to post on here, but i've got better! :bleh:

I was shy to post too but this thread has changed me :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Are you a true Lancastrian or just living there at the moment?

Hi, im Samantha, but most call me Sam or Sammy :bleh: What's you name?

__MG_3237_jpg_525488s.jpg

Cool name! Okay,I'll call you Sam,cos I already know one girl Sammy on the other thread,so I don't want to mix you up.:bleh:

My name's Katarina ,but my nickname's Keti :thumb_yello:

Are you a true Lancastrian or just living there at the moment?

Yep, im well and truly Lancastrian! Have you ever been here then?

Cool name! Okay,I'll call you Sam,cos I already know one girl Sammy on the other thread,so I don't want to mix you up.:bleh:

My name's Katarina ,but my nickname's Keti :thumb_yello:

Thats fine :thumb_yello: Can I just say that is such a cool name! :naughty:

mine too Keti :punk:

I was shy to post too but this thread has changed me :cl::naughty:

I was never shy to post,I didn't have photobucket account :roftl:

*subscribes* :mf_rosetinted:

...it's already page 14 :naughty:

It is :punk:

hgipi.jpg

Thats fine :: Can I just say that is such a cool name! :ty:

You really think so? Thanks :bleh: I hate my name :thumbdown:

I'm leaving you now girls... :sad: see you all tomorrow! Sweet dreams everyone! :huglove:

hottt.jpg

MHHHH.jpg

JUpp.jpg

Byeeee!