keti

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

44609mikainmayfaircuisath5.jpg

Actually he is not mad, just serious!! That is Mika with Imogen Heap (and a man I don't know, maybe someone else does), probably starting discussions for collaborating on the new song that Imogen mentioned on her blog. She said they met after the Ivors and told how they began talking about the song. But whether it will appear on any albums is still to be seen.

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=o7Fk0A5miRY

Actually he is not mad, just serious!! That is Mika with Imogen Heap (and a man I don't know, maybe someone else does), probably starting discussions for collaborating on the new song that Imogen mentioned on her blog. She said they met after the Ivors and told how they began talking about the song. But whether it will appear on any albums is still to be seen.

You're right! That is Imogen Heap! I couldn't put my finger on who she looked like. :naughty:

Interesting, Blue Sky. Thanks! :thumb_yello:

oohh I love this thread bless Mika looks ever so sweet when he's tired, bitchy moody etc... but i don't think I'd wanna cross him if he was pissed off lol he looks like he'd really rip you're bloomin' head off hehehe

this thread really suits me atm as I'm quite angry & pissed off right now myself

here is my pic I took of Mika back in feb in brixton I think it'll go in this thread well as he looks tired & a bit cheesed off (but still ever so handsome desirable & incredibly sexy in my opinion!!!)

mika-by-darklight-aka-chantelle-m-l.jpg

:wub2::mf_lustslow:

Edited by DarkLight

wow how sweet :mf_lustslow: oh man...now I've understand in wich thread I am xD a few sites ago I posted a picture...but Mika looks friendly and smiles...I thought that I'm in the Mikagasmicthread :fisch: oh my god...

so well I have oddy pics too xD I love it :mf_lustslow:

2mzcyz8.jpg

Oh Keti I was going to post some :shocked: you went first, you beat me :wink2:

the very first one, remember? :w...

mika15.jpg

and another one :wub2:...

mika78-1.jpg

Ooopss,sorry for that :blush-anim-cl:

Those are just wonderful!! The 2nd one especially,I have it printed on a paper and hanged on my wall :wub2: