The Mika Butt Thread

lifeinmika

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm killing the joke, but I just had to do this... Blame it on my boredom and the splitting headache I'm having.

csi_mika.jpg

:naughty:

:lmfao::lmfao:

girl i just burst out laughing in the people's place!! thank god my shift is over...:roftl: i LOVE a good david caruso taking off sunglasses joke :naughty:

take something for your headache and feel better soon, darnnit :aah::huglove:

What's your verdict about the pants, ma'am? :mf_rosetinted:

She did get out of here fast - a bit too fast if you ask me, there's something suspicious about this. :sneaky2::roftl:

I'm glad to have such a caring sis! :naughty:

You're right,I'm older sis,I can't stand here long time,need a break..:shocked:my heart,you know...:aah: but I HAVE to get back here for watching you...:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao::lmfa o:

girl i just burst out laughing in the people's place!! thank god my shift is over...:roftl:i LOVE a good david caruso taking off sunglasses joke :naughty:

take something for your headache and feel better soon, darnnit :aah::huglove:

Me too! They're hilarious! :roftl: I'm glad I managed to cheer up your day at work, even if people think you're crazy... :naughty:

You're right,I'm older sis,I can't stand here long time,need a break..:shocked:my heart,you know...:aah: but I HAVE to get back here for watching you...:mf_rosetinted:

It's nice to know I have such a caring older sister, she's even risking her (mental) health in order to keep an eye on me! :naughty::huglove:

Me too! They're hilarious! :roftl: I'm glad I managed to cheer up your day at work, even if people think you're crazy... :naughty:

It's nice to know I have such a caring older sister, she's even risking her (mental) health in order to keep an eye on me! :naughty::huglove:

well ppl think that anyway...:naughty:

Old, I think 2007 or 2008 :aah:

:aah: well i meant in this thread, but thanks for clearing that up..:naughty:

Well, there's his real one, and then there's this one which is made of wax. :biggrin2:

dsc03354wi.jpg

This is the wax?

I was wondering how did you get it if it's the real one.

I was wondering if Mika gave the chance to photo his butt :teehee:

Love this one :wub2:

But.... Does his jacket say "hands off the toast"?? :teehee::roftl:

I . . . I hadn't even noticed there were words there! :blush-anim-cl::biggrin2: Looking at the other part where we see that jacket, it looks like the last word starts with a P. :dunno:

Just noticed that he wears an undies inside his boxers :teehee::naughty:

He'd said there were outtakes where he was exposed, so maybe they only thought of doubling up after that. :teehee: