The Mika Butt Thread

lifeinmika

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aparently no one told this watermark that it's very rude to touch Mika's butt (unless you're a fan of course, in that case it's a-okay!)

6388257VirginRecordsstoreonMarch262007inLosAngeles.jpg

9712756firstdayoftheRockWerchtermusicfestivalThursday03July2008.jpg

wow those pants are tight and by that i mean 'they must be restricting blood flow so he should just take them off' :naughty:

aparently no one told this watermark that it's very rude to touch Mika's butt (unless you're a fan of course, in that case it's a-okay!)

6388257VirginRecordsstoreonMarch262007inLosAngeles.jpg

:aah:

wow those pants are tight and by that i mean 'they must be restricting blood flow so he should just take them off' :naughty:

agreed! i'm really worried for his health here..:shocked:

:naughty:

They look like they've been sewn on! :shocked:No wonder we saw that picture of him in the car with the big blue roundy things... :naughty:

agreed! i'm really worried for his health here..:shocked:

:naughty:

Yes, me too... I think he needs to see a nurse. I volunteer. :teehee:

How much do I have to pay to get him to hump me like that? :mf_rosetinted:

Nas was right, it's not a good idea to check this thread while having a fever. My brain is about to explode because of the hotness.

sounds like you need a nurse :( maybe you better go take a cold shower while i go call Dr John.

Bob Geranium is supposed to make you feel better, not make you worse :teehee:

here, Mika will cover Bob up for you...

407.jpg

How much do I have to pay to get him to hump me like that? :mf_rosetinted:

Nas was right, it's not a good idea to check this thread while having a fever. My brain is about to explode because of the hotness.

the first time I saw those pics:shocked:

I´m.... excited...:mf_rosetinted:

is it hot in here?

sounds like you need a nurse :( maybe you better go take a cold shower while i go call Dr John.

Bob Geranium is supposed to make you feel better, not make you worse :teehee:

here, Mika will cover Bob up for you...

407.jpg

Can Mika be the nurse? I'm sure he'd manage that, I mean he's already got the second job as a flight attendant it seems... :naughty:

By the way have you noticed how he often stands with his feet pointing in opposite directions? It looks so silly. :roftl:I'm just saying that because my feet tend to point inwards and I'm a bit ashamed of that.

the first time I saw those pics:shocked:

I´m.... excited...:mf_rosetinted:

is it hot in here?

It is... It is indeed. I'm not complaining though. :naughty:

Can Mika be the nurse? I'm sure he'd manage that, I mean he's already got the second job as a flight attendant it seems... :naughty:

By the way have you noticed how he often stands with his feet pointing in opposite directions? It looks so silly. :roftl:I'm just saying that because my feet tend to point inwards and I'm a bit ashamed of that.

It is... It is indeed. I'm not complaining though. :naughty:

i have noticed that..:teehee: i think it's cos he's standing with his feet apart...

aww..don't be ashamed - just tell everybody else - they're standing wrong!:naughty:

i have noticed that..:teehee: i think it's cos he's standing with his feet apart...

aww..don't be ashamed - just tell everybody else - they're standing wrong!:naughty:

Hey that's a great plan! From now on I'll tell that to everyone who mocks me because of my feet! :naughty:

tumblrlw3xjc2nkn1r3cbhm.jpg

It's very kind of him to lift his leg up like that and even point at Bob because that shirt is the kind that usually keeps Bob hidden from us. Well done Meeks, well done. :naughty:

Those pants are soooo tight.

This oneis my favorite!:teehee::wub2:

[ATTACH]8647[/ATTACH]

It's the first image I post, hope it will be ok!

Yes, it works perfectly! :thumb_yello:

Has this been posted by the way? Cris just showed it to me, I thought it had some nice moments. :fisch:

[YOUTUBE]5JBI3bisfE8[/YOUTUBE]

Has this been posted by the way? Cris just showed it to me, I thought it had some nice moments. :fisch:

basically the whole vid was one long nice moment :teehee:

see how the crowd goes crazy @ 2:00? he knows exactly what he's doing..:sneaky2:

I saw everything in THIS NIGHT and...OMFG! :shocked:

Mika kills me! Oh guys, it's in this concerts, in this videos when we meet the best ''shake your moneymaker'' epics moments.:teehee:

Mika knows what is doing!

WE LOVE HIM AND BOB!!! :thumb_yello: