The Mika Butt Thread

lifeinmika

I don't know why the :sneaky2: face, i don't think i meant to do that :aah: must be the result of fat fingers on a tiny touch screen:blush-anim-cl: or maybe my brain was distracted by thoughts of something else

:roftl: ahhh fingers, and not sweaty palms then...:teehee:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why the :sneaky2: face, i don't think i meant to do that :aah:must be the result of fat fingers on a tiny touch screen:blush-anim-cl:or maybe my brain was distracted by thoughts of something else

OMG! :floor:

I feel your pain dude, I'll never get used to typing with my iPhone. :tears:

dwi-1.jpg

Bob was looking super bright white so i adjusted the contrast a bit... TADA!

MikaLyon24_04_2010-BRUT020FestiNeuchNeuchatel03June2010-1.jpg

I love those blue pants for obvious reasons. :teehee:

The second one is just too cute for words. :wub2::roftl: It reminds me of the Mika I had in my dream last night, I don't know why.

DSC09330.jpg

:teehee:

Never seen this before! Anyone know where it's from and if there's a video of it? What is he doing?!?! omfg it's adorable :swoon:

btw Sofi, i see you've been very industrious tonight. Thanks for all the gorgeous pics you've been posting :flowers2:

Never seen this before! Anyone know where it's from and if there's a video of it? What is he doing?!?! omfg it's adorable :swoon:

btw Sofi, i see you've been very industrious tonight. Thanks for all the gorgeous pics you've been posting :flowers2:

Live in Baden-Baden (11-2-2009):wink2: his foot was injured :sad:

[YOUTUBE]QssYICQuteE[/YOUTUBE]

I couldn't find the vid which he's doing that pose but I think he was singing Billy Brown, he did it almost the same last year in Low Cost Festival :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]tQohixZ0jl4[/YOUTUBE]

My exact thoughts too! Then I noticed his foot and was like "Why would you do that?! :doh: " :teehee:

OMG that Low Cost Festival video is just too cute! :fangurl::mf_lustslow: Thanks for posting Mikasister! :flowers2:

honestly, I had no idea where it was from, thank you for the ones who posted the videos :biggrin2:

and, you're welcome :pinkbow: it's always a pleassure posting Mika pics :naughty::wub2:

My exact thoughts too! Then I noticed his foot and was like "Why would you do that?! :doh: " :teehee:

OMG that Low Cost Festival video is just too cute! :fangurl::mf_lustslow: Thanks for posting Mikasister! :flowers2:

You're welcome dear :wink2:

Live in Baden-Baden (11-2-2009):wink2: his foot was injured :sad:

[YOUTUBE]QssYICQuteE[/YOUTUBE]

Never seen this before,thanks for posting! :thumb_yello: Now I found that he moves "like Catwoman" ! :mf_rosetinted::naughty::roftl: