your christmas tree

100_4257.jpg

100_4262-1.jpg

It's plastic as I have a cat, which sometimes love to play with christmasdecorations...however this year she didnt care about the tree!:naughty:

*edit*

Plus the chocolates

100_5034.jpg

Edited by Biekje

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

starrats, love your stitch cuddle toy!! :punk: I got one myself, in disneyland, wearing an hawaiiian shirt and it hangs next to my PC. stitch rocks.

and I love the xmas banner you are sporting.

yeah, I really liked it too.

yesterday at the disney store I postted the stitch xmas cuddle toys. was very tempted, but have been good and didn't get one.

I LOVE stitch:wub2: I bought 2 stitch toys at the disney store in london :wub2: (and I wished I bought the mug to :sneaky2: stupid me)

stitch.jpg

a smal one and a big one :wub2:

Cute and Fluffy :bleh:

I LOVE stitch:wub2 I bought 2 stitch toys at the disney store in london :wub2: (and I wished I bought the mug to :sneaky2: stupid me)

stitch.jpg

a smal one and a big one :wub2:

Cute and Fluffy :bleh:

They're so sweet:wub2:

Hey, I have the same sheet but in red, the one that you have under the two stitches:roftl:

I think its kind of funny that Christmas tree ornaments often have nothing to do with the Christmas or the birth of Jesus at all. :naughty:

This is one example. Actually one of my faves.

IMG_2189-1.jpg

A retro toy Slinky. :naughty:

I think its kind of funny that Christmas tree ornaments often have nothing to do with the Christmas or the birth of Jesus at all. :naughty:

This is one example. Actually one of my faves.

IMG_2189-1.jpg

A retro toy Slinky. :naughty:

well, isn't the xmas tree a pagan tradition..?:blink: so, no problem jesus' not there :bleh: he's in a lot of places in xmas, he can miss this one :naughty::wink2:

I LOVE stitch I bought 2 stitch toys at the disney store in london (and I wished I bought the mug to stupid me)

stitch.jpg

a smal one and a big one

Cute and Fluffy

awww.. they had both at the disney store I visited the day before yesterday. :wub2: was very tempted but was good and didn't get one.

my stitch is below, got it in disneyland a few years ago. :wub2:

stitchwj1.jpg

the disney store in london you went to is the one in covent garden..? :blink: I LOOOOOVE that one.. :wub2: ah, the memories... :blush-anim-cl:

awww.. they had both at the disney store I visited the day before yesterday. :wub2: was very tempted but was good and didn't get one.

my stitch is below, got it in disneyland a few years ago. :wub2:

stitchwj1.jpg

the disney store in london you went to is the one in covent garden..? :blink: I LOOOOOVE that one.. :wub2: ah, the memories... :blush-anim-cl:

It was the one in Oxfort St.