your christmas tree

We're still trying to teach my dog that a christmas tree is treated very differently to a regular tree outside....it's not working though really, we still have to put a layer of newspaper under it...just incase haha

:roftl: We just have a small tree because my dog would knock a big one over.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest...............totally honest.............it HAS spent the last (almost) two years standing exactly like that in my lounge....not next to the tree obviously as the tree isn't usually there:naughty:. However, since the arrival of the beautiful pic that Freddie so very kindly gave me at the MFC party, I have had to do a trade off! I didn't think I would be allowed two Mika pics in the main living areas of the house so as I now have the new pic on the wall the free standing one has had to be delegated to my bedroom........but I drafted it back in specially for the photo shoot:roftl::roftl:

Here is my new pic, proudly displayed next to the family portrait!:naughty:

Silver.............that is a lovely tree.............I am sure it will look lovely, I hope it copes with the shock:shocked:

Image154.jpg

I had been going to post this pic of an upside down tree that I saw in John Lewis in London. However, when I posted my pic and my tree came out sideways I thought I had better not as there was no point in posting a pic of an upside down tree if it was going to come out sideways anyway! However, as my tree is now the right way up I will give it a try! I thought it was very odd.........but wondered if it gave more room for pressies underneath:roftl:

Image114.jpg

We usually don't put any Christmas decorations (tree included) before December 20 which is very unusual around here (most people do it here as early as late November)...

My mom wishes for a real Christmas tree every year since I can remember and this year she finally came around to actually buying one, it sat on my living room for about a week or so cause we were all busy with school/work until this weekend and while I was putting the lights on and everything I felt so guilty about it...it seems so selfish to cut a tree just to see it die for a couple of weeks and throw it away or whatever. I sure did that moment of "joy" an unpleasant time for the rest of the family...

When I was growing up we didn't have a proper "Christmas tree", my dad used to go to the woods and pick up branches and then we would decorate them with popcorn and put lights on...I loved them because it was different and special..

Anyways my tree looks so pretty and my mom told me we are using it for the next year as well so I don't feel so guilty now...:newyear:

I had been going to post this pic of an upside down tree that I saw in John Lewis in London. However, when I posted my pic and my tree came out sideways I thought I had better not as there was no point in posting a pic of an upside down tree if it was going to come out sideways anyway! However, as my tree is now the right way up I will give it a try! I thought it was very odd.........but wondered if it gave more room for pressies underneath:roftl:

Image114.jpg

awww i've seen a tree upside down last christmas in barcelona, in a shop.

the shop was actually called upside down...or something like that.

i'll search for the pic and post it :)

mwahaha like this thread.. not exactly MY christmas treee.. :D but i love him and he's every year there.. :D

->328963905a946ff8404yj3.jpg

thiis one is reaally beautiful^^ it's a swarovski christmas tree.. in the main station of Zurich :D

and this one...

dsc3826wi9.jpg

you see that white weird thiing on the right side ?

that's a nespresso christmas tree xD xD xD

for those who don't know nespresso .. xD it's cooffeeee..

14493nespressode6.jpg

Image114.jpg

Wow, that's wicked!:shocked: But pretty nice:shocked: