your christmas tree

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a lovely thread! Lovely to see all the different types of trees. Has anybody seen the upside down trees they are selling this year:naughty:

I will have to try and get a pic of mine............it isn't upside down though:naughty:

Avoca, I think your background is particularly tasteful:naughty:

Robi's nativity is just delightful:wub2:

Just noticed your Pattison siggy.:roftl: Looks like he's doing kegel exercises.

Kegel (?) you ask? - Look it up. :naughty:

I know what a kegel is :naughty:

and you're right, it does! :lmfao:

Oh, and I'll probably have to take picture of the tree tomorrow because I just remembered that we have to let it sit for a night or something..

I know what a kegel is :naughty:

and you're right, it does! :lmfao:

Oh, and I'll probably have to take picture of the tree tomorrow because I just remembered that we have to let it sit for a night or something..

Do you know that I didn't know what a kegel was until I was pregnant and getting my body prepped for the big push? :naughty:

Oh yes, this thread is about Christmas trees :bleh:.... so yes, at least give your tree the courtesy to familiarize itself with your living room before you dress it up. :naughty:

Do you know that I didn't know what a kegel was until I was pregnant and getting my body prepped for the big push? :naughty:

Oh yes, this thread is about Christmas trees :bleh:.... so yes, at least give your tree the courtesy to familiarize itself with your living room before you dress it up. :naughty:

That's sad. :naughty:

well i'd love to post a picture of my tree, but i won't. it looks so naked this year :naughty:

i have a collection that goes in my tree. ever since hubby & i are together (as boyfriend/girlfriend then hubby/wifey) we have been buying 1 decoration a year that has the date on it. our collections starts in 1982 all the way to 2008. they range from toy soldier, to norman rockwell, to sculpted wood, to hand painted from the inside of baubles. most of these are fragile and i cannot replace them.

i have a new puppy & i was afraid that even if i tie the tree down, its tail would hit the tree and brake the decorations, so i didn't put them up. so this year, it is decorated with unbreakable decorations & candy canes. problem is, there is barely anything at the bottom cuz she still hits them and send them flying. and the cats are just as bad!!! :sneaky2::roftl:

:wub2:

i have a new puppy & i was afraid that even if i tie the tree down, its tail would hit the tree and brake the decorations, so i didn't put them up.

You need one of these (ornament hanger) to display your ornaments. And then you can put it on top of a table. :naughty:

AAAAAsVtIqsAAAAAANrp6Q.jpg

oh you are so right! i remember seeing these at pier 1 import last year!

thanks for reminding me! :blush-anim-cl:

That is why we pay Suzy...................she is our resident MFC brain:naughty:

Guy..........I know exactly what you mean........our pride and joy is a set of hand made/hand painted mice that Daves Aunty made for us in 1983 and since then she has added various other ones...one each for the kids etc......I would be devastated to lose them and as you have a puppy it just isn't worth the risk. That is a good idea from Suzy the Brain though:thumb_yello::roftl:

My christmas tree is tall with lots of lights..,,,,ornaments...fake snow:)...bows...tinsel...and a snow man for the top! I will take a picture with my webcam:) and send it to you! it flickers nicely with the snow outside

xxoo Elanorelle

i have a new puppy & i was afraid that even if i tie the tree down, its tail would hit the tree and brake the decorations, so i didn't put them up. so this year, it is decorated with unbreakable decorations & candy canes. problem is, there is barely anything at the bottom cuz she still hits them and send them flying. and the cats are just as bad!!! :sneaky2::roftl:

We're still trying to teach my dog that a christmas tree is treated very differently to a regular tree outside....it's not working though really, we still have to put a layer of newspaper under it...just incase haha

i have a xmas tree in my sitting room...but here there's something different...a special Nativity scene set by my father....

enjoy!

Aww! Robi, as soon as I opened this thread I was going to ask you about this. I remembered you posting about it last year, and was wondering if the tradition would continue. :wink2:

We're still trying to teach my dog that a christmas tree is treated very differently to a regular tree outside....it's not working though really, we still have to put a layer of newspaper under it...just incase haha

:roftl::roftl: oh i feel for you ! and for your tree!!

my puppy is a female! (thank god!!)